Tempe, AZ 85280 Map · Phone number

About Brooke Photography

My name is Brooke Stevens-Patrick. I grew up in the Prescott area. I enjoy doing a shoot in those "not so well known" places in Prescott to capture a fun, urban, modern image. I work on location to provide a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere.

My style? Well, I like to say I am flexible in my technique. I'm a creative lifestyle photographer. I think it's about capturing the little moments, telling the real story, and creating not only a memory, but a piece of Art.

I specialize in "Trash the Dress" bridal sessions or sometimes called Fearless bride sessions.

MG5164
MG0255Edit
MG0509

10 Reviews for Brooke Photography

Sallie · Married on 05/20/2017

Brooke has an eye for beauty and a way of making you feel comfortable and excited! We knew we loved her after the first meeting we had with her. She has this great combination of calmness and enthusiasm, I don't know how to describe it. She exudes passion! Brook has a very quick turn around with her photos so you're not left for months just dying to see the moments captured on your day. She is so thoughtful. She had a wedding she shot at our venue about 3-4 weeks before ours and called me a few days after to discuss some lighting concerns she had with regard to the direction of our ceremony. She truly wants to give you the amazing pictures you dream of hanging on your walls after, and we got them! She is so easy to work with, and makes the whole day and process easy. I was never once worried with Brooke with how the day would go or that we were going to receive great quality and service!

Alicia · Married on 03/05/2016

I chose Brooke Photgraphy for my wedding and could not be happier with my decision. From the moment I walked out of my initial consultation I knew I made the right choice. Brooke did our e-session and the wedding and she did a phenomenal job. She really took the time to understand what we wanted and were expecting and delivered amazing photos. Up to the wedding she kept in contact with me and made me feel like we were her only client. During the wedding I had several guests ask me where I found her and how they could book her because she was fun, bubbly and so sweet. It doesn't stop there... After the wedding, she kept in contact with me regarding our "sneak peek" and our wedding album. Through this experience I believe that I did not just get great photos and a wedding photographer but that we also made a connection with someone that we will call again and again. If you are lucky enough to have Brooke shoot your wedding you will not be disappointed. Thanks Brooke for everything!!!

Shawna · Married on 03/21/2014

I found Brooke through a friend and was so happy I took her recommendation! Right away Brooke made me feel comfortable, got to know me, and was super helpful even before the wedding. I knew when she arrived to start taking photos with champagne in hand, I knew we had a winner. She was amazing beyond expectations and even though we have just seen a couple proofs, everyone has complimented on how awesome she and her partner were. They made everyone feel natural and had fun! My new husband and I can not stop looking at the photos and I would recommend her to everyone and anyone!!

Shawna

Award

Brooke Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Canvas, Digital Files

• Tempe, 85280 See on map