67 S. Penn Street, Manheim, PA 17545 Map · Phone number

TA1

• Real Weddings 36

22 Reviews for Brooke Courtney Photography

Alicia · Married on 10/04/2014

I am BEYOND happy that my husband & I chose Brooke Courtney Photography for our wedding (and engagement) photos. The photos from our October wedding are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Liz truly was a joy to have by my side on my wedding day. She was friendly, efficient, reliable, creative, OH and insanely talented :)

Our wedding was outside of Philadelphia, but they were willing & eager to travel to our site without any additional fee, which was awesome. TJ was delightful to email with & with this team, I trusted that everything would run smoothly on our big day- they exceeded my expectations. It was perfect.

I honestly cannot say enough good things about this company & their service. I had the absolute best experience with them & cannot wait to show off my photos & recommend them to all future brides! THANK YOU THANK THANK YOU!!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/28/2014

We were very happy with the service we were provided with from Brooke Courtney Photography. Our photographers were very professional and our photos turned out beautiful! We wouldn't have wanted anyone else there to capture all of the special moments.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Laura · Married on 06/07/2014

Brooke Courtney Photography really helped capture the magic of our day. We had Jeff and Liz at our wedding and they were great! They were one of the first vendors we booked- and we booked without even meeting them. Their work really speaks for itself. On our wedding day they really made us feel comfortable. Jeff had some great little tricks and games to help us relax. We decided on a first look and it was so special. Jeff and Liz also understood that we wanted to spend the least amount of time taking pictures as possible- we wanted to enjoy our wedding and savor every moment. They were super quick! We got bridal party pics out of the way before the ceremony and took family portraits for maybe 15-20 minutes during cocktail hour and then sunset pictures for 15 minutes. Our ceremony started late because the transportation with most of our guests arrived late. Jeff and Liz were so kind to stay longer than we had agreed on in order to capture cake cutting and first dances. We just got our photos back and they are absolutely breathtaking. I can't tell you how many compliments we have received. They look straight out of a magazine. I would definitely recommend Jeff and Liz and Brooke Courtney Photography. Their work is just so dreamy.

Sent on 06/25/2014