address, Marina del Rey, CA 90292 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Bronzed by Britt

Customized Organic airbrush tanning is so convenient and easy! I have spray tanned over 300 brides and bridal parties!!! I offer mobile or in salon airbrush tanning. The complete service takes only 20-30 minutes from set up, service time, to leaving you with your new & enhanced body! I call it liquid self-esteem. If you can't TONE IT, TAN IT!

Airbrush tanning has come a long way since the hilarious spray tan booth. I look at my work as detailed art and I take pride in the experience and outcome of each tan.

I personally spray you in the comfort of your own home at a time that fits into YOUR life. This tan is about what YOU want. The range is vast. I can make you natural and lightly sun-kissed or take you to a nice Hawaiian glow in just one spray. I listen to YOUR wants and to YOUR needs. I tan you exactly how you want it.

There are two choices as far as development time for your tan.

1. Rapid Spray: I spray you with a 1-4 hour customized color then you rinse off with luke-warm water after the recommended time. Avoid soap or body wash in the first shower. Avoid Dove products, they strip the tan quicker. Keep in mind immediately after you rinse, you appear back to your normal skin tone. The color gradually develops every hour up to 6 hours post shower.

2. Standard Spray: I spray you with the longer developing color, you will leave on your skin between 8-12 hours. If you want the color to be lighter you can rinse off at the earliest of 6 hours. Avoid soap or body wash in the first shower. The extended spray color will have already set and be visible immediately following your first rinse.

I give you the tan you want for your SPECIAL WEDDING DAY and the events prior to your wedding!!!

Follow Bronzed by Britt on

• Videos 6

2 Reviews for Bronzed by Britt

diana · Married on 09/22/2012

Superbly perfect

Britt was hilarious and made me comfortable and very explicit about the process. She also did my BMs and MOH, who still go to her!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Bronzed by Britt's reply:

Thank you for trusting me with your Wedding Spray, your Bridesmaids spray tans and your Maid of Honor’a tan!!! You looked incredible and were so fun to be around! Congrats on your Wedding! 💕