Marina del Rey, CA, Marina del Rey, CA 90292 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Pricing

About Bronzed by Britt

Bronzed by Britt is a wedding tanning company based in Marina del Rey, California. Specializing in organic airbrush tanning, founder Brittani strives to ensure clients receive their desired glow for their big day. You can visit the salon for your tanning appointment, or request a session from the comfort of your own home. Whether you wish for a subtle sun-kissed finish or a rich golden tone, Bronzed by Britt aims to deliver customized results.

This expert tanning company wishes to boost the confidence of individuals ahead of their special occasion. Brittani utilizes high-quality, organic products and she prioritizes thoughtful customer care. Bronzed by Britt will assist you at every stage of the airbrushing process and offers consultations along with tan-preparation tips, and aftercare advice. Clients can avail of a special rapid-development option or a standard gradual spray.

Follow Bronzed by Britt on

Videos 6 Videos

3 Reviews for Bronzed by Britt

Kayla Hengami · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent!

Britt is amazing! I wasn't experienced with spray tanning at all but wanted to get rid of some tan lines and be glowy for my wedding. Britt was so available and patient in answering all of my questions prior to my appointment, during, and even after my appointment. She really cares about her clients and she's the best at what she does. You're not getting a spray tan with Britt, you are getting a highly customized airbrushed tan that will leave you feeling like the god/goddess you are! I felt glowed to perfection for my wedding thanks to her, and will definitely be returning to Britt for any other occasions that I want to upgrade my look for!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Jackie Romero · Married on 03/23/2018

Absolutely amazing!

I’ve had tons of spray tans before in my life but nothing even comes close to what Brittani offers!!! I didn’t just get the best tan of my life but I got an experience I will never forget. She was so kind and really asked about the look I was going for beforehand. The color was completely customized for me and I looked so glowy and flawless when I left my appointment. My friends kept asking me what I did to look so good and so many people thought I lost weight because the tan was so good! I would highly recommend her for any special event but especially for your wedding day!!! Hire her you won’t regret it!

Sent on 01/14/2020

diana · Married on 09/22/2012

Superbly perfect

Britt was hilarious and made me comfortable and very explicit about the process. She also did my BMs and MOH, who still go to her!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Bronzed by Britt's reply:

Thank you for trusting me with your Wedding Spray, your Bridesmaids spray tans and your Maid of Honor’a tan!!! You looked incredible and were so fun to be around! Congrats on your Wedding! 💕

Bronzed by Britt Pricing

Bronzed by Britt Price Rates

Bronzed by Britt FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for body art?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 95.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Tanning
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
    Spray Tanning

• Marina del Rey, CA Marina del Rey, CA, 90292 See on map
    Location of (Bronzed by Britt)