Broadway Hall

4 Reviews for Broadway Hall

• Molly

Molly Zinkle · Married on 10/06/2018

Broadway Hall

Broadway Hall was the perfect venue for us. We booked about a year in advance which gave us plenty of time to figure out how we would use the lay out. Rihanna was quick to email or text back to my questions which I really appreciated. I would recommend renting out the space the before if you are thinking about renting the space for a wedding. Doing this helped relieve so much stress as I (the bride) could go and put my touch on the space on Friday and just show up on Saturday to get married and didn't have decor on my mind! Major kudos to our catering team (Crave Catering) who helped behind the scenes-- clean up was easy at this venue. I would recommend this venue to anyone! Especially October brides!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Loved that this place had 2 floors (1 for ceremony, 1 for reception). Also, loved that we did not need to rent tables or chairs because they were all completely provided.

Sent on 01/01/2016
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 01/21/2012

3.8
      3.5
      3.0

Broadway Hall was a great place to hold both the wedding ceremony and reception. We rented both floors and it was great to be able to transition right from ceremony to reception without making people wait while we reset the room. The outside of the building doesn't do it justice. The inside is great - beautiful hardwood floors, awesome pillars and neat little nooks and crannies. The only downside is that the price doesn't include any service at all. You have to do all the setup/cleanup yourself, or pay someone else to do it. And there's no elevator, so setup involved hauling chairs up and downstairs. They do have tables and plain metal folding chairs on property that you can use, which is nice. There is also a kitchen on site with two stoves, a large fridge, a chest-style freezer. It was a nice facility.

Sent on 02/16/2012

• 1300 Broadway Bellingham, WA, 98225 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Broadway Hall)