Everett, Everett, WA 98204 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Britta's Brides

Britta's Brides is a wedding planner based in Mukilteo, Washington. Their team of three has years of experience working in the bridal industry, from floral design to tuxedo rentals. Whether you are looking to have a small, intimate affair or a big family wedding, they cater their services to the unique needs of each couple they work with. Let them create your ideal celebration! Please refer to our main website www.brittasbrides.com for pricing and package information.

Britta's Brides can provide a number of wedding planning services for couples to consider. Their day-of coordination option is perfect for the couple who has planned out the details but is looking for someone to take the reins on their big day to ensure everything runs smoothly. Since every wedding is unique and different we allow our couples to fully customize wedding packages for their exact needs and desires for their big day. No matter if you are needing help with just a few tasks or wanting us to handle everything for your big day, we can do it all. Please see our packages below to find the best fit for your needs.

• Day of Coordination

Britta's Brides 4
Britta's Brides 5
Britta's Brides 6

Sidney · Married on 09/15/2018

Dear future brides, everyone tells you what you need when you start planning a wedding. Everyone will be throwing advice at you from left and right, so I understand you will be overwhelmed. Trust me when I say that this advice will save you: Hire Britta. Then sit back and pour yourself a glass of wine because you deserve to be rewarded after making such a fantastic decision. My husband and I did not lift a finger! We called Britta for everything! I mean EVERYTHING! We were not able to attend the food tasting and we were devastated, Britta stepped in and volunteered for us. She set up FaceTime and let us watch her taste the entire menu and we asked her question after question. That is commitment! She helped us weed through money traps and when vendors were not meeting deadlines she handled them personally instead of stressing us out. We had zero worries once we started working with her. I promise you that she will get the job done beautifully and she has a heart of gold and her whole passion is to see her couples happy. She will save your wedding day!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/15/2018

Britta was the perfect wedding planner for us! She knew exactly how to navigate the obstacles and minor hiccups that arose and did it all quickly and efficiently. She was very calm and wasn't phased by anything, which significantly reduced our stress! Britta also has great sense of humor and is not a micromanager, which we really appreciated. Lastly, she's even great at handling difficult wedding guests! We loved Britta and strongly recommend her!

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Azmaira

Azmaira · Married on 08/18/2018

Britta's Brides was a lifesaver! I had a three day Indian/American wedding which I planned and then realized I needed a day of coordinator for my American Wedding. Doms was my day of coordinator and she was AMAZING! She literally took care of every single thing and I had no worries. She kept us on track and on time and she had everything set to go. She literally was the best decision I made for my wedding day. Britta the owner kept in touch with me through texts and I felt so at ease with the wedding that everything was taken care off. My husband and I were so happy and pleased and would recommend Britta's Brides to everyone!!

Sent on 08/31/2018