Brittany Jewell Photography

$2,500 Most Popular Price

• Becky
    Becky G. Married on 09/04/2021

Hire Brittany Jewell for your Wedding in KC

So pleased with our choice to book Brittany Jewell Photography for our wedding day on Labor day weekend. We booked the 5 hour package and ended up adding one extra hour on. Brittany was professional and organized yet very personable from the beginning of planning. She made sure we had our day organized for flow of posed photos and time for candids. Many of my bridesmaids commented that they had never seen a wedding photographer work so efficiently to get through the posed shots - every person in formal attire's dream. We got every shot we wanted and so many more surprises like details and decor photos while she had any spare moments. Brittany made us feel relaxed and at ease the whole day and the results are priceless. She captured our bold florals, green outdoor landscape, candid laughs, and so much more. My favorite photo she captured is my mouth open, eyes watery, huge smile looking at my new husband the instant before we are announced as Mr.& Mrs.
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 03/23/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Above and beyond my high expectations

I knew I wanted Brittney to photograph my wedding months before I was even engaged. I feel in love with her classic and clean photos and she exceeded my expectations with our engagement photos. My wedding photos left me speechless and I have seen a few so far. She made myself and husband so relaxed by sharing laughs and jokes with us. I felt like she belonged with our group of people. Her turn around time for our sneak peaks was incredible! I have found a forever photograph for the rest of our important life events!

Brittany Jewell Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your awesome review, Danielle! I had a great time at your wedding and I'm so happy you had a positive experience! I would be honored to be your photographer for any future life events!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Kansas City, MO, 64093
Location of (Brittany Jewell Photography)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding