Lakewood, OH 44107 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Brittany Graham Photography

Hello. I'm Brittany.

Wife. Daughter. Sister. Dog Mum. Photographer.

I love natural light, photographing everyday life, Roald Dahl, yoga, running (when I'm done), red wine and strong whiskey (not together), going to the beach in the winter, living room picnics, Paris (I mean, who doesn't), rainy days, galoshes and umbrellas.

Thanks for stopping by.

aj 2

• Real Weddings 16

30 Reviews for Brittany Graham Photography

Kathy · Married on 04/28/2018

Outstanding!! My husband and I were astounded with everything about her from beginning to end. My mother was terminally ill and we had to relocate our very small wedding from CO to OH two weeks before the ceremony. Getting referred to Brittany by a friend, Brittany was quick to reply to our inquiry for services and we had everything locked in promptly. She scouted out the ceremony location ahead of time and was there when we arrived. We didn’t have the warm spring weather we were hoping for, and she was flexible when we elected to move the family portion of photos to my sister’s house nearby. She made the environment work for her, I never would have thought we could have such stunning photos under the circumstances. She went above and beyond, capturing photos of my mother and I in our own little photo shoot, which are tremendously meaningful given the circumstances. Both candid and staged, these photos are something I will cherish for a lifetime. Her photographs speak for themselves, we had raving reviews from friends and family in awe of her ability to capture our special day. Above all, she was charismatic and kind--accommodating my mother’s circumstances while also doing great with capturing photos of the tots with split second attention spans. I highly recommend Brittany to anyone seeking a professional photographer, you won’t be disappointed.

Leslie · Married on 09/30/2017

Brittany was exceptional to work with!! Starting with our initial meeting, she was bubbly, sweet, and genuine. And when it came to our engagement pictures (which can be awkward at first), she made it so easy for my husband and me to be ourselves.

She captured all of our memories so perfectly. From going with my family to the hospital to take snapshots with ill grandmother to answering my every question throughout the year of planning, she was professional, responsive, and super fun :) Best of all, iIt only took her four days after the wedding to get us our pictures.

If you're looking for a talented, nice, and calm photographer to capture your day, I would recommend Brittany a hundred time over. I cannot say enough good things about her!

• Victoria

Victoria · Married on 07/15/2017

Brittany is just a dream when it comes to wedding photography! We chose her after hearing such good things from other couples, and were not disappointed. She is so professional, and this was reflected during our times meeting with her before the wedding and on the day of! She created our entire timeline that we based the whole day off of, and even helped us tweak things as needed. On the day of Brittany was somehow everywhere and nowhere at the same time! Meaning, she caught every single moment throughout the day (from several angels even!), but was completely unobtrusive and not at all distracting to guests! The photos, needless to say, turned out incredible! On top of being amazing at what she does, she is a just wonderful person! Her kindness, sense of humor, and warmth towards us and our guests took her from a 10/10 to a 12/10 in my book! We have gotten so, so many compliments and are sure to recommend Brittany for future friend’s and family's weddings!

Award