Brittany Graham Photography

Brittany Graham Photography

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

29 Reviews for Brittany Graham Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)

Brittany was exceptional to work with!! Starting with our initial meeting, she was bubbly, sweet, and genuine. And when it came to our engagement pictures (which can be awkward at first), she made it so easy for my husband and me to be ourselves.

She captured all of our memories so perfectly. From going with my family to the hospital to take snapshots with ill grandmother to answering my every question throughout the year of planning, she was professional, responsive, and super fun :) Best of all, iIt only took her four days after the wedding to get us our pictures.

If you're looking for a talented, nice, and calm photographer to capture your day, I would recommend Brittany a hundred time over. I cannot say enough good things about her!

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brittany is just a dream when it comes to wedding photography! We chose her after hearing such good things from other couples, and were not disappointed. She is so professional, and this was reflected during our times meeting with her before the wedding and on the day of! She created our entire timeline that we based the whole day off of, and even helped us tweak things as needed. On the day of Brittany was somehow everywhere and nowhere at the same time! Meaning, she caught every single moment throughout the day (from several angels even!), but was completely unobtrusive and not at all distracting to guests! The photos, needless to say, turned out incredible! On top of being amazing at what she does, she is a just wonderful person! Her kindness, sense of humor, and warmth towards us and our guests took her from a 10/10 to a 12/10 in my book! We have gotten so, so many compliments and are sure to recommend Brittany for future friend’s and family's weddings!

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Brittany's professionalism and honesty helped make the stress of planning photography for our wedding a breeze. She provided suggestions based on her expertise that really made a difference in the flow of our day. She ensured we stayed on track getting to all of the photo locations.

Brittany's bubbly personality was a lifesaver when our wedding party was getting cranky about the heat. I received so many positive comments from them about how fabulous she was - Girls and guys alike.

The final product captured many moments that I didn't see and those that I did. Looking forward to building an album and completing the process with Brittany.

Profile Picture Alicia, 8/8/15, 2 Reviews