970 Hope St., Bristol, RI 02809 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,600
Availability Check your date

About Brittany Adams Photography

We specialize in natural, fun, photojournalistic wedding photography throughout RI, MA, CT, NH and of course we will travel anywhere! Our goal for your wedding is to capture the beauty that surrounds every moment of your day; the real moments, big and small, in a beautiful way and preserve them. These moments are so important for telling your story and when you look back years from now they will take you right back to your day.

Follow Brittany Adams Photography on

d05879860c2f13ad wedding wire logo

10 Reviews for Brittany Adams Photography

• Jessica

Jessica Katzanek · Married on 12/14/2019

So happy we used Brittany!

I will save you all the trouble of looking for a wedding photographer – Brittany is it! I loved having Brittany (and her assistant Sarah) as our wedding photographer. Not only is she extremely talented at what she does, but she is efficient, friendly, helpful, and so much more than just a photographer! I first met Brittany at my sister’s wedding – she was the photographer for her as well. I was blown away by how helpful and hardworking she is and I knew that we had to have Brittany shoot our wedding as well. Brittany met with my husband and me a few months before our wedding to help put together a timeline for the day of and to try and figure out logistics. She really knows what she is doing and put me at ease (I was a mess trying to figure this all out on my own)! We have a big family, and some complicated family relationships, but she knew exactly what to do and how to handle everything. The day of our wedding I was so happy to have Brittany there. She was always ahead of the game, provided updates on what was happening next per our timeline, and kept everyone on track! My husband and I did family photos before our ceremony. Brittany was able to get EVERYONE in and out in under an hour! Afterwards, our family commented on how amazed they were that she was able to get everything done in a short timeframe and how incredibly efficient she is! I was pretty nervous throughout the day and having Brittany there felt like having a friend by my side! I was so nervous that I got sick before our ceremony and Brittany was right there to help without hesitation. Brittany, you are a blessing! Thank you SO MUCH for everything you’ve done for Chris and me. I couldn’t imagine having anyone else be our photographer and appreciate all the help and comfort you provided, not only the day of but throughout the whole planning process. I highly recommend Brittany and would hire her again in a heartbeat. She is simply the best!

Jessica Katzanek, CPhT
    Quality Specialist, Medicare Part D
    Magellan Rx Management

88 Silva Lane, Tech 4, Middletown, RI 02842
    O 401-344-1136 | F 401-619-5215 | E jkatzanek@magellanhealth.com
    magellanrx.com

***Confidentiality Notice*** This electronic message transmission contains information belonging to Magellan Health that is solely for the recipient named above and which may be confidential or privileged. MAGELLAN HEALTH EXPRESSLY PRESERVES AND ASSERTS ALL PRIVILEGES AND IMMUNITIES APPLICABLE TO THIS TRANSMISSION. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone at 401-344-1136. Thank you.

Sent on 02/19/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing photos and so much fun!

Where do I even being!! Brittany was the photographer for my friends wedding back last June and I knew after that wedding she would be mine too! I basically called her the second I got engaged and you should too! From the engagement photos to the wedding, Brittany was flexible, professional, and fun! On the day of the wedding, she got all the pictures we wanted and then some! I don’t know how she does it, but she was able to get us on track again after we ran a little late getting ready! Her and Sarah were so much fun to work with- I wish we could do it all again!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Katy · Married on 05/04/2019

Just hire her

Brittany kept everyone on time, relaxed, and was good for a laugh if we needed it. She and her assistant were incredibly professional and it's clear they have done this before! We just got married so I haven't seen my photos yet, but she let me peek at some of the unedited ones off her camera and they are INCREDIBLE. My entire wedding party couldn't say enough positive things about her - I'd recommend her to everyone!!!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Brittany Adams Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4600
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• 970 Hope St. Bristol, 02809 See on map
    Location of (Brittany Adams Photography)