Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Brittanee Taylor Photography

We apply this dynamic and natural expression of photography to all of our photo sessions, capturing moments not poses. We aim to cater to help our clients feel powerful connections to their photographs many years down the road.
Follow Brittanee Taylor Photography on

• Real Weddings 24

36 Reviews for Brittanee Taylor Photography

molly · Married on 03/31/2018

I am a makeup artist at Makeup by Molly who worked with Brittanee Taylor Photography on her boudoir marathon. I have also used Brittanee's services for my portfolio. Aside from her beautiful images Brittanee Taylor (and staff) affordable, flexible and quick to respond. She has a passion not only or photography, but for capturing special moments. I have worked on several boudoir shoots and I was in awe of how Brittanee quickly related to clients and made them feel comfortable. I not only refer her to my clients, but also to my friends and family!!
    xo Molly

Amazing photographer! She takes beautiful photos.

grace · Married on 10/09/2015

Brittanee Taylor is charismatic, sweet and has wonderful positive energy all qualities that someone in the wedding industry needs.
    My wedding day was pretty hectic as most however, Brittanee does not add the the stress or crazy wedding energy. I was amazed of the beautiful photos she was able to capture during the wedding chaos. That was important to me, the fact that she was able to sense things were stressful and did not add to the stress level. Brittanee is able to jump into action, no questions asked. She makes her clients feel comfortable. She did so many things we didnt ask of her that really says a lot about her character. She really goes out of her way to make you happy. She is she really present in the moment & of course she is insanely talented! The photos are gorgeous! I am extremely satisfied with all of my images and her SERVICE! I will certainly recommend her to everyone! THANK YOU SO MUCH BRITTANEE! -Kate & Grace, October 2015

Brittanee Taylor Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance