Britney Tarno

Dallas, TX 75398 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• K&R Film
  • Park Lane Collective
  • AL Chappelle Media
  • Hughes Photo Co.

12 Reviews for Britney Tarno

• Christina

Christina W. · Married on 02/27/2021

Book. Britney!

Social media can make it seem like the choice for a wedding photographer is near impossible - There are constantly so many beautiful photos on our timelines. Let me assure you - Look no further than Britney to capture your big day!

From our very first phone call, I felt an immediate connection to her. I felt as though she really cared about learning more about my husband and I, our families, our relationship, and our dreams for our big day.

She and Dakota made all of our wedding photo dreams come true and more! She is the best encourager onsite and only has your best interest at heart.

We were originally scheduled to get married the weekend of the severe winter snowstorm in Texas, and we are still overwhelmed with the kindness, flexibility, and professionalism of our vendors. We will forever treasure the images from our engagements and our big day! Thank you, thank you!

Sent on 06/03/2021

Alyssa · Married on 07/18/2020

The greatest photographer we could have ever hoped for

Britney and Ben are everything you want in a photographer- they are warm and welcoming, make you feel confident, and shoot STUNNING photos. We couldn’t be happier to have shared our wedding day with them, and I’ve already had a few of my bridesmaids ask if it would be ok to book them for their future weddings. We love them and can’t wait for them to shoot Christmas cards, maternity photos, and newborn sessions for years to come!

Sent on 07/23/2020
  • Tara

Tara H. · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing photos and personality!

Britney was so easy to work with and has the best personality for a photographer! All of our family and wedding party emphasized how comfortable she made them feel, and our photos reflect that. She is very experienced and took a wide variety of shots to cover our entire wedding day. She was very flexible with scheduling our engagement session and responsive to emails and texts. I would highly recommend the Tarnos!

Sent on 01/12/2020