Brio Photo Booth Co.

Hilo, HI View map

Brio Photo Booth Co. is a photo booth rental service based out of Hilo, Hawaii. This company never compromises on quality, service, or fun. Their photo booths are guaranteed to deliver the kind of excitement that can鈥檛 be found in a standard photography experience for your special event or wedding Their photo booths are incredibly modern and can provide all of your guests with timeless keepsakes of your special day. No matter the size, theme, or style of your wedding, Brio Photo Booth Co. can help you bring next level fun to your special day.

Brio Photo Booth Co.鈥檚 team is dedicated to your satisfaction. They will provide backdrops prints, props, and even social media integration along with your photo booth rental. Their team will also provide top-notch and timely delivery and set up for your special event or wedding day celebration.

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$750

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$750

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Alyssa Married on 08/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I鈥檝e worked with Brio Photo Booth Co. ran by Tracey Lyn and her staff twice in a row and always a winner at our events. The Brio Photo Booth team are fun, easy going and very professional. We enjoyed all the fun props and they even included props we鈥檝e requested from the past. Not only are the props fun and will give life to every photo they have amazing background options to choose from, you might have trouble picking one ( that鈥檚 okay just plan another party and book them again). Also the fact that you can email your photos to yourself is extremely AMAAAAZEBALLS! Can I get an #instantIGupload please, yaaaaas!!! If you鈥檙e looking for a Photo Booth to capture photos you and your guests will cherish forever... look no further this is the company you鈥檙e gonna wanna have at your next event.\000/

Brio Photo Booth Co.'s reply:

Thank you Alyssa for allowing us to serve your company! We appreciate being a part of such an amazing company鈥檚 celebration!
    Kai B. Married on 08/01/2019

Priceless Memories

My pictures came out phenomenal! I would recommend them hands down! Tracey was great helping get ideas on my background. Brio captured all the parts of my wedding I missed. I was happy with all the pictures I received! I would use them again! I want to have another party just so we could use them again! Thank you for my memories!
  • adrienne
    Adrienne Married on 03/09/2019

So much fun!

Our wedding planner hired Brio for our photo booth and i was SO excited when i saw them setting up. They were extremely professional and very helpful to all of our guests. The prints were high quality and being able to email them to ourselves right as we took the photos was an amazing plus. They also emailed me the files only a few days after the wedding which was unexpected! I would recommend them to any one searching for a photo booth for their next party.

Brio Photo Booth Co.'s reply:

Thank you Adrienne for your kind words! Our attendants had a blast with your guests, thank YOU for allowing us to celebrate with you! -Tracey Lyn
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Brio Photo Booth Co. 1
Discount

10% off Photo Booth services if booking wedding photography for 6 hours or more with Tracey Lyn Photography. (See Preferred vendors for access to Tracey Lyn Photography)

Brio Photo Booth Co. 2
Discount

5% off of a photo booth booking of 3 or more hours!

249 Keawe Street Hilo, HI, 96720
Location of (Brio Photo Booth Co.)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding