Bridgette Marie Weddings

Chandler, AZ View map
$4,600 Most Popular Price

$4,600 Most Popular Price

Bridgette Marie Weddings work is fashion influenced storytelling through classically romantic images. Bridal fashion and editorial wedding photographer.

4.7

• Amy
    Amy Married on 04/27/2019

Go with bridgette

Bridgette knows her stuff! She has an eye for detail and creativity. One of her best assets is she knows how to pose people. Her background of dancing professionally helps with this tremendously. I hate getting photos back and you say to yourself "why did my photographer let me stand like that?" Not Bridgette, she’s not afraid to tell you your pose sucks and then give you one that rocks. She’s been our family photographer for the last 10 years now . I she shot over and every time people see our photos the next comment is usually something along the lines of we should be on a billboard or poster! She also was our photographer for our weekend wedding in San Diego this past April 2019. She shot over 3500+ photos. Not kidding every single one of them was BRILLIANT! She gets the best candid shots. Somehow she knows how to capture the humor, sex appeal, and all the love in one photo. Bridgette amazes me every time I shoot with her. Another big plus is her personality is uplifting which brings out others best! Go with Bridgette!
    Ana Married on 11/05/2016
    Bridgette is my new go to photographer! We booked Bridgette for our wedding which was 2 weeks ago. Our engagement shoot was included in the package, which I am glad she did because we got to know Bridgette at this shoot. She makes you feel very comfortable. I asked Bridgette for certain lighting, do's and don'ts, and she showed and gave us everything we wanted and more. She actually even edited extra photos in the lighting that wasn't my favorite and they ended up being my favorite photos! She's amazing and I just love that she really tries (and does) give you what you ask for. My day of wedding went great! Bridgette was with me in the girls suite, while the second photographer was with the Groom and Groomsmen suite, they got everything done. Bridgette is very easy to work with, funny, and just great. I hope that she will be able to do any other photography for me in the future!
    Amanda Married on 11/30/2013
    Bridgette is an amazing photographer! She was so easy to work with for our engagement shoot and in all the steps leading up to our wedding! She was fabulous at making us feel comfortable and look our best for all of the photos that she shot. She is extremely detail oriented and made sure that there was nothing left that we hadn't discussed before our big day.

Bridgette and her assistant were so wonderful on our wedding day. They went above and beyond and did so much more than I had ever expected! From keeping us calm and collected while preparing at the hotel to the moments leading up to our walk down the aisle, Bridgette didn't miss a beat.

She captured so many wonderful photos and we can't stop looking at them over and over again! Bridgette is so professional, efficient, and organized - she's the best of the best!

Deals

Bridgette Marie Weddings 1
Exclusive

Envelope Envy Design Envelope Envy Design Wedding Invitations

Bridgette is one of the most diverse and artistic photographers you will meet. She is talented, professional, down to earth, and has a great eye for the perfect shot. She is very genuine and charming. She is going to be one of your favorite vendors that you hire!

Chandler Chandler, AZ, 85226
Location of (Bridgette Marie Weddings)

Bridgette Marie Weddings frequently asked questions

What photography services does Bridgette Marie Weddings include in the starting price?

Bridgette Marie Weddings includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Bridgette Marie Weddings include in their most popular wedding package?

Bridgette Marie Weddings includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Bridgette Marie Weddings offer?

Bridgette Marie Weddings offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Bridgette Marie Weddings offer?

Bridgette Marie Weddings offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Bridgette Marie Weddings offer for wedding events?

Bridgette Marie Weddings offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums

What percentage of users recommend Bridgette Marie Weddings and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Bridgette Marie Weddings is recommended by 87% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.7 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in professionalism, 4.8 in value, 4.6 in average response time and 4.6 in flexibility.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Bridgette Marie Weddings offer?

Bridgette Marie Weddings currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding