Serving Northeast Ohio, Mentor, OH 44060 Map · Phone number

About Bride's Best Friend

Bride's Best Friend is an experienced and trustworthy wedding planning service in the Cleveland, Ohio area. From picking out vendors to final event details, Bride's Best Friend will help guide you through your wedding day no matter where you are in the process. Not only does the team have trusted relationships with vendors in the area, Bride's Best Friend also works behind the scenes on your wedding day to ensure that everything goes according to plan. With over 30 years of experience in the wedding planning world, Bride's Best Friend seeks to provide a stress-free experience as you plan the wedding of your dreams.

From beginning to end, Bride's Best Friend seeks to ensure your wedding day runs smoothly. Their services include:

• Complimentary consultation

Kissing couple
307a83504738faf8 1390345666522 048

40 Reviews for Bride's Best Friend

Kelly · Married on 07/29/2016

Denise Shaw was an absolutely amazing addition to our wedding planning process. She was organized, friendly, easy to work with and knew how to finalize every detail to a wedding. We were married in the Cleveland area and she knew many vendors and the best way to quickly contact all vendors at almost any time of the every of the day. On our wedding day she made sure that the timing and day ran smoothly with no issues known to myself or my husband. When something came up it was fixed within minutes. Denise was always on top of everything that was happening whether it be a piece of jewelry breaking, the claspe on a dress came undone etc (the list could go on). She had her kit ready to go to honestly fix anything. My husband and I had the most perfect wedding day and Denise was a large part of why the day was so smooth. She is definitely without a doubt a fabulous hard working wedding planner but a best friend. It is very difficult to not fall in love with her throughout the process, she will do anything to relieve your stress during wedding planning and the day of the event!! We highly recommend her as a wedding planner :)

Sent on 08/10/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/16/2016

ABSOLUTELY the best! I really do not know what I would of done without her! We were able to enjoy our wedding and we did not have to worry about anything- it was so nice and it made our day so much more special! Throughout the process, she would help us with a timeline and what needed to be done and remind us of things so I did not have to worry I was forgetting something or not on time. She took care of all that for me and came to all my meetings. It was a tremendous experience I do not know what I would of done without her! HIGHLY RECOMMEND !

Sent on 07/20/2016

Denise has the expertise to solve any problem and to connect with each bride and groom individually. She helped my son and daughter-in-law bring together two visions into one fabulous event. She is currently working with my out-of-state daughter using Skype and productive, limited appointments.

Sent on 07/21/2016

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• A Classic Florist
    A Classic Florist Wedding Florists

Denise is a great wedding planner and a joy to work with.

• Z MEDIA
    Z MEDIA Wedding Photographers

Denise Shaw is wonderful to work with. She is very creative and helpful to the bride and her family. Denise is very professional and organized.

• ShutterBooth
    ShutterBooth Photo Booths

We have had the opportunity to work at events that Denise has coordinated on multiple occasions. They are always well organized and creative. Denise does a great job!

• Serving Northeast Ohio Mentor, 44060 See on map
    Monday thru Saturday 9 a.m - 5 p.m. Sunday by appointment. Call anytime and leave a message!!