Bridal Traditions

Omaha, NE View map

Bridal Traditions full-service bridal salon has been thriving in Omaha since April 1997. Over the years, thousands of women, men, and children have been fashioned for weddings, proms, and special occasions by creative consultants. The large selection of stylish wedding gowns, bridesmaids dresses, mothers dresses, and tuxedos offered certainly enhance any wedding or special event.

Modern meets traditional throughout the spacious salon. This flexible environment allows ladies plenty of room to try on a wide array of silhouettes. Picture taking is strongly encouraged. It is often helpful in making a final selection. Scheduled appointments and walk-ins are welcome.

4.3

1 User photo

• Allie
    Allie Married on 09/12/2020

Bridal dress

Bridal traditions was great and very helpful in my process!
    Belma S. Married on 06/20/2020

Dream Dress!!!!

I went to a few places before coming here, but ultimately found a dress my first trip here. The staff was so amazing and I didnt feel rushed or forced to make a decision. Ali super nice about me trying on so many dresses and honest about her thoughts. The dress I chose was perfect and it suited my personality and looked amazing!!!! They also partnered me with Kim who does alterations and she was a rock star, especially considering my alterations happened during Covid19. Kim made sure my dress was perfect and altered my bridesmaids and flowergirl dresses!!!! Thank you both!!!!
  • Kailey
    Kailey Married on 03/07/2020

Out of town wedding

I live in Vegas but came home to Nebraska to look at dresses with my family. Bridal Traditions was great to work with - Joan was so helpful and adjusted her search based on what I liked or didnt like. I searched bridal shops in Vegas but kept thinking about the dress I loved in Omaha. I gave Bridal Traditions a call and they were more than happy to help me out. We ordered the dress and it got in way ahead of schedule. They offered to store it for me until I was able to get back to Omaha but I had my sister pick it up so they gave her some notes on how to preserve it and transport it. Really appreciate them helping me out and making my dream dress a reality!

Real Weddings

• Scott & Gusia
    23 photos · 10/03/2015

2737 SOUTH 140TH ST Omaha, 68144
Location of (Bridal Traditions)

Other vendors in Omaha for your wedding