11009 Elm Street, Omaha, NE 68144 Map · Phone number

About Ready or Knot

Ready or Knot, located in Omaha, Nebraska, is a bridal boutique that prides itself on chic and modern styles for brides in the Omaha area. This cozy, classy boutique welcomes brides who want to bring along their whole party or just a few of their most trusted friends and family. With big name designers and the newest lines available, brides can find the city styles without the hustle and bustle of the city traffic. Make an appointment and discover the Ready or Knot experience yourself.

Ready or Knot offers exclusive appointment and attentive professionals who are ready to help you find the gown of your dreams. As well as a wide selection of wedding gowns, you will find bridesmaid dresses, hair accessories, jewelry, and veils. Here are a few of the services offered to clients:

• Customization

Ready or Knot 5
Ready or Knot 6
Ready or Knot 7

Maddie · Getting married on 09/14/2020

I was so blessed to have stumbled in to Ready or Knot in Omaha! When I started searching for my dress I knew the process was going to by tricky... I am very picky and knew I didn't want a dress that anyone else had ever worn before! Jocelyn and her team at Ready or Knot were SO patient and helped me make my vision into a reality. They worked with me for months to find the different pieces I needed to make my dress and even recommended a gal out of Lincoln who could help make one of my pieces from scratch! If you don't know what you want, Ready or Knot is the perfect place to start. They will help you find exactly what you're looking for and if they can't do that they will help you make it like they did for me! :) . Love you guys!

Sent on 08/15/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 04/27/2019

Intimate April Wedding

I went to Ready or Knot in November for my April wedding and Jocelyn was able to help me find the perfect dresses for me and my matron of honor. She is so kind and helpful and was able to ship the dress to me in South Carolina for my destination wedding in California. On the day before my wedding I even got a "happy wedding week" text which was so thoughtful and special. I was very happy with the selection and quality of the gown at this bridal shop.

Sent on 05/19/2019
    Ready or Knot 8

Jen Bridge · Married on 02/23/2019

The Perfect Dress

I had the pleasure of working with Jocelyn. I was very pleased with my experience at Ready or Knot. A few weeks before my appointment Jocelyn had emailed me asking for inspiration pictures so that she had an idea of what my vision was. When I showed up to my appointment she had dresses already picked out for me to try on. We ended up taking ideas from a few dresses I tried on to create my dream wedding dress. I was the only customer in the store at the time so I felt like all the focus was on me and making sure that I found the perfect dress. A few weeks after purchasing my dress I received a hand written thank you letter from Jocelyn which I thought was very professional! My wedding dress was breathtaking and exactly what I wanted. I received several compliments on it!!! I couldn't have asked for a better experience and I'm so glad I went with Ready or Knot Wedding Chic!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Ready or Knot FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils