Ready or Knot

Omaha, Nebraska View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Ready or Knot, located in Omaha, Nebraska, is a bridal boutique that prides itself on chic and modern styles for brides in the Omaha area. This cozy, classy boutique welcomes brides who want to bring along their whole party or just a few of their most trusted friends and family. With big name designers and the newest lines available, brides can find the city styles without the hustle and bustle of the city traffic. Make an appointment and discover the Ready or Knot experience yourself.

Ready or Knot offers exclusive appointment and attentive professionals who are ready to help you find the gown of your dreams. As well as a wide selection of wedding gowns, you will find bridesmaid dresses, hair accessories, jewelry, and veils. Here are a few of the services offered to clients:

• Customization
  • Sample sales
  • Trunk shows

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Veils

• Carly
    Carly J. Married on 04/03/2021

Best Wedding Dress Shop in Omaha

I do not have enough good things to say about Ready or Knot. Jocelyn was so helpful - not only finding my dream dress but also with little details. They are well connected and have great suggestions for anything from hair/makeup to invitations. She was also able to give me good advice about potential awkward family situations and how to find a work around so it wouldn't become an issue. What I am most thankful for is obviously my beautiful dream dress but also the advice she gave me about having a first look with my dad. It was such an amazing experience and the pictures are priceless.
    Erica P. Married on 10/17/2020

So much love for ready or knot!

I truly cannot recommend Ready or Knot enough! I was so indecisive about what I wanted for a dress, and they were patient, professional, helpful, and knowledgeable about every dress and option I had. They were mindful of my budget, and were so helpful in helping me understand how to care for my dress, where to get alterations, etc. They were great hype women while still giving helpful feedback when asked about different dresses. I LOVE ready or knot! Thanks to them for helping me find my dream dress!
  • Indiana
    Indiana G. Married on 10/10/2020

A Vision in White

Have you ever wanted to be the muse who inspires a great piece of art-- bridal or otherwise? Or maybe you have wanted to be someone's vision in white? I have, and if you have, too, then Ready or Knot is where you'll make that bride desire come to life. After I got engaged October 2019, I made 3 dress shopping appointments in search for my dream dress. I asked my MOH to fly in for only one of the 3 appointments-- the last one. My MOH panicked and worried I'd find "the dress" at one of the first 2 boutiques, but I assured her that my heart knew that my dress was at Ready or Knot-- women, our intuition never leads us astray. When I met my now husband Dan and discovered that I wanted to marry him, I knew I'd want to do so in a Pronovias gown. I saved up for the dress for years so that I could get whatever I wanted no matter the price... & so I found my Pronovias dress at Ready or Knot all thanks to Jocelyn. I came with an idea in mind and she, perceptive as she is with years of experience, knew exactly what to present to me. Jocelyn brought out gown after gown that accentuated all of the best features of my body. I was skeptical that I'd have the "this is it" moment when I found my dress, but when I tried on the Pronovias Aegir gown-- a dress with a mermaid cut, sweetheart neck line, and combination of Chantilly and French Alencon dress-- I was awe struck. I didn't full on cry, but I felt beautiful, like an angel. From that moment onward, every time I put on that dress, I found no fault in me. Jocelyn made that happen for me and I am forever grateful for her-- her advices, her kindness, her support, and for making me feel like the prettiest bride. She is so personable and knowledgeable-- I want more of my friends to get married in Omaha so that I can take them to Ready or Knot to find their perfect dress! I want them to experience the exuberant joy that comes with having a fun and successful wedding dress shopping experience. If I get married in another life, I'd choose Dan as my groom and Ready or Knot as my bridal boutique without a shadow of a doubt.

Photos Courtesy of Erin Ren Photography

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

11009 Elm Street Omaha, Nebraska, 68144
Location of (Ready or Knot)

Other vendors in Omaha for your wedding