4614 S. 132nd St, Omaha, NE 68137 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Suburban Bridal

Suburban Bridal is a wedding dress shop located in Omaha, Nebraska. Since 1967, the company has been serving couples and their wedding parties in the Midwest. The professional team is dedicated to helping their clients find the perfect gown so that they look and feel their best on their special day.

This bridal salon features a collection of hundreds of dresses for various sizes, shapes, and styles. The helpful staff at Suburban Bridal will work closely with you to get to know your wedding vision. They can then employ their expert alteration skills to accommodate your needs and preferences, ensuring that your dream dress is a perfect fit. In addition to wedding dresses, this store offers wedding attire for bridesmaids and mothers of the couple. Suburban Bridal also has hair accessories, jewelry, and veils available to provide the finishing touches to every look.

• Woman-owned
suburban bridal 04 51 30121 1566293076

74 Reviews for Suburban Bridal

Sarai N. · Married on 06/12/2021

Wedding dress

Amazing people! I found my dream dress here and i’ve never been happier! All the ladies were incredible to work with and very willing to help make adjustments to the schedule as i was coming from a different state. loved the entire experience, definitely recommend!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sent on 01/20/2021
  • Angela

Angela B. · Married on 05/14/2021

My Dream Wedding Dress Experience

I cannot speak highly enough about the people at this bridal shop. My mom came to visit me one weekend from Wyoming and, as we were looking at other shops, I felt like I was simply a customer; I was just another number or appointment to them.

We randomly looked up bridal shops in Omaha on Google Maps and thankfully stumbled upon Suburban Bridal. From the moment I walked in and began trying on dresses Jacque made me feel so, so special. When I first walked in, she had me take a look at the different dresses on display and asked me what I liked and didn't like about each dress. She went to the back and found a bunch of dresses in my "style" and she ended up helping me find my dream gown.

A week later when I went with my sisters to show them my top three gowns, their jaws dropped when they saw THAT dress; I felt like a princess. My dress experience felt like one I could only dream of. All of the women who worked there, including the owner Mary Lou, were helping me pick out my veil and taking into account exactly what I loved about each one.

I truly felt so, so special from the moment I walked into this store to the very moment that I said, "Yes to THE dress!" I will post another review with the shipping and alterations process but I have absolutely NO DOUBT in my mind that the review will be positive as well.

I could not recommend this place enough; get your dress from here! You will not regret it. Every single dress looks like it was thought out with such detail. Thank you all for everything! I cannot wait to send you pictures of it on our big day!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Suburban Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Real Wedding

• 4614 S. 132nd St Omaha, NE, 68137 See on map
    4022550022 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Suburban Bridal)