About BRIDAL RUSH

Luxury hair design at your desired location!

Bridal Rush is a luxury hair design company. We pride ourselves on being amongst the top 5% of wedding vendors based out of Long Island, NY. We are honored to be the recommended vendor for hair services at some of the most desirable venues in New York.  Our styling services are offered on location, including out of state/country destinations. This team of licensed and insured cosmetologists will provide hair services to accommodate small or large parties. Our brand and creative expertise is lead by owner and award winning bridal specialist, Jessica Ciofrone. To receive a quote and view our various services, please contact Bridal Rush.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

On-Site Hair (2)
Salon (1)
Haircuts (1)
Textured Styling (1)

Let me start by saying I never write reviews. Jessica did an amazing job on my hair and it lasted all day long.
Sandra responded quickly to all of my emails, and made the booking process so easy.
Overall the bridal rush team was very professional from beginning to end and made this part of the wedding planning very stress free.

Profile Picture Francesca, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My wedding was this past Friday and I booked Bridal Rush after having wonderful experiences with Christy Ann Cosmetics and being referred by them to Jessica and her team. Jessica and Gina were professional, friendly, and did a fantastic job. I had my hair trial 4 months prior to my wedding and Jessica was able to take the many different pictures I brought and come up with a hairstyle I loved. A few weeks prior to the wedding I decided I wanted to change up the front of the hairstyle only and Jessica fit me in and brought my vision to life. Jessica also took the time to play around with my mom’s hair to create something she would be happy with. My mom has very fine and short hair and Jessica made her look beautiful and feel great. On the day of the wedding her and Gina were prompt and got us all done ahead of schedule. Jessica even stayed to make sure I got my veil in and then was at the venue for touch-ups to make sure all curls and styles stayed in place. My hair stayed all night long and even after the jumping around and dancing I couldn’t believe how it still looked like it was just done. You will not be disappointed! Thank you Jessica and Gina for making us all look great for my wedding!

Profile Picture Kristin, 12/29/17, 6 Reviews

Perm
Maximum Group Size
6 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Bridal Rush is the best on site bridal hair company on Long Island . The owner Jessica is so talented and has a great team of woman working with her. Hire them for your wedding day!!

WE ARE VERY PROUD TO TEAM UP WITH BRIDAL RUSH FOR HAIR SERVICES. BRIDAL RUSHS WORK IS DESCRIBED AS BEAUTIFUL, PRECISE AND UNIQUE. BRIDAL RUSH IS EXTREMELY TALENTED AT WHAT THEY DO, AND BEST OF ALL THEY ARE EXTREMELY RELIABLE AND PROFESSIONAL. WE UNDERSTAND THAT EVERY BRIDE WANTS TO LOOK THEIR ABSOUTE BEST ON THEIR WEDDING DAY. BRIDAL RUSH AND CHRISTY ANN COSMETICS HAVE JOINED FORCES TO OFFER OUR BRIDES THE BEST IN THE BIZ!!!!!!

Events

BRIDAL RUSH is a wedding Hair Styling Business from Long Island, New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Nassau and Suffolk County, Manhattan, and New Jersey. BRIDAL RUSH is a professional wedding Hair Styling Business that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in all formal hair styling, extensions and Bridal Hair Styling.