Bridal Rush Reviews

140 | Port Jefferson, NY

140 Reviews for Bridal Rush

140 Bridal Rush Reviews

Chrisoula · Getting married on 10/06/2019

I absolutely LOVE this team! Hair was amazing and stayed in place the whole time for my friends wedding and my brothers wedding! On top, the girls are the sweetest and very professional. The day of my brother’s wedding, there was lots of wind and the girls came to the venue to touch up all of the bridesmaids hair. This is what I call top notch quality!

Sarah · Getting married on 05/25/2019

From the moment that I started communicating with Bridal Rush I was impressed. They were quick to respond and give me information when asked. My hair trial was absolutely amazing I was so impressed with Jessica Talent it just beams out of every pore of her. She understood my vision and elevated it to the next level. On the day of she arrived promptly and made me look absolutely stunning. She is an absolutely beautiful person inside and out as well as her assistant stylist Gina. She stayed for my entire wedding make sure that I got touch-ups when I needed. Also when I was having so much fun from dancing and sweating so much she changed my hairstyle so it was off my neck and it still looked amazing. If you are considering Bridal Rush look no more you have found a Dream Team!

Bridal Rush 1
    Bridal Rush 2
    Bridal Rush 3
    Bridal Rush 4
    Bridal Rush 5
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2018

Honestly, I could write a book about my positive experience!!!

Let me just start by saying this...I’m a little bit picky with my hair and super picky about people’s personalities!!!
    When I walked into Bridal Rush I was immediately greeted by the staff and felt super welcomed. I then met Jessica, the stylist who I chose to do my hair trial and the owner of Bridal Rush. I was completely overcome by Jessica’s calm demeanor and kind personality. The way she did my hair for the trial was just beyond perfect. I quickly booked Bridal rush. A few months later I got news that Jessica was expecting her third baby. As happy as I was for her I was nervous that she wouldn’t make it to my wedding day since she was due just days before my wedding. I remember emailing her about this and Sandra (who is her AMAZING manager of Bridal Rush) responded and told me that Jessica was fully committed to her brides and was confident in her ability to provide me with the most amazing wedding day experience. She wasn’t kidding!!! Jessica came to my wedding day just two weeks after her THIRD c-section and she did more than amaze me with her skills ...as soon as she entered the room I felt calm and at ease because she was so calm and at ease and knew she would do an amazing job!!!
    Andddd I can not forget the other two hair stylists Nicolette and Jenna were absolutely amazing and made everyone look and feel perfect!!! Their bubbly, kind, positive, and always smiling personalities...and their exceptional skills just lit up the room. I am so thankful that Jessica made it to my day but even if she was unable to attend I would’ve been left in amazing hands with her amazing and perfect staff!! The amount of compliments I received that night on my hair and the amount of times everyone asked for your name and number was endless!!! Honestly wish I had business cards to hand out!!!
    Highly recommend Bridal Rush for all soon to be brides!!!

Rachel Flynn · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfection in the form of hair

This company, these women are amazing. First of all they are so inspiring and dedicated to achieving perfection in their craft. Jess is an absolute wizard with hair and she makes it look so easy. From my first trial all the way up to my wedding day, Jess and Gina have done beautiful work and always made me feel my very best. They are punctual, fast to answer any and all questions (thanks Sandra!), and the nicest people!! My entire bridal party was blown away and felt beautiful. And the best part is Jess did my hair while 8.5 months pregnant!!! The passion in this woman for doing what she loves is incredible, and all of them are absolutely beautiful inside and out! I want to gush over them all the time!!! I am willing to drive an hour just for Jess or Gina to do my hair because I refuse to go anywhere else now. They are the best in the field and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND booking now!! My only regret was not booking them to come and touch us all up at the reception. Don’t do what I did and book the touch ups!! Thanks Jess for making my wedding look perfect!! You really are the sweetest and the best!

GINA · Married on 09/09/2018

I can't thank Jessica enough for doing such a beautiful job. My hair looked amazing and I got so many compliments. I showed her a picture and explained what I wanted and she simply just created it. She is so very talented. Jenna also did a great job on my makeup. It looked great in all the pictures and was so natural. They were both so professional and easy to work with. I would use them again and would definitely recommend them to any bride who wants an easy, positive experience that looks terrific!!

Bridal Rush 6

Alyssa · Married on 08/25/2018

Words cannot begin to describe how amazing Jessica is!! I am still in awe of how beautiful my hair looked on my wedding day. At my trial, I showed her a few pictures of the style I wanted and she was able to capture the exact look I was going for. I cried when I saw my hair for the first time! The morning of my wedding, Jessica was beyond sweet and such a calming force as she worked on my hair. I wanted a few minor changes from the trial and she perfectly executed everything. When she finished, I could not believe how flawless it looked!! It somehow looked even better than my trial, which I could not imagine to be possible. Jessica is truly an artist and a master at what she does!! I would not trust anyone else with my hair for my wedding. She is the BEST of the best and her work is priceless. I cannot recommend Jessica from Bridal Rush enough!!

kristen · Married on 07/27/2018

Loved the Bridal Rush team! They were quick, efficient and listened to exactly what I wanted as well as all of my girls. They even had someone come meet us at the venue to touch up everyone's hair because we took pictures at the beach. I highly recommend Bridal Rush to anyone looking for the best!

Alyssa · Married on 07/03/2018

We had the privilege of working with Rachel. She was punctual, and ready to get to work! Rachel made everyone look beautiful. Our hair styles lasted the whole night and it was an extremely hot and humid day! Thank you Rachel for making my Wedding Day wonderful! Thank you Bridal Rush for making all communications easy in such a stressful time!

Bridal Rush 7
    Bridal Rush 8

Vanessa · Married on 06/09/2018

Gina did my hair for my wedding she did amazing job she made sure I was confertable and was happy with my hair!

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2018

I got married on 5/19/18 and used Bridal Rush for my hair services. We had eight people get their hair done and had two stylists, Gina and Jenna. Both stylists arrived early to setup and get started. I couldn't be happier with how everyone's hair turned out. My hair was perfect and didn't move all night. The entire process from start to finish with Bridal Rush was amazing. Everyone I worked with was very responsive and friendly. I would highly recommend them!

Nina · Married on 05/03/2018

Rachel from Bridal Rush did an amazing job on my wedding hair. It was exactly what I wanted! They also matched my hair extensions perfectly. The bridal party looked awesome as well! I was very happy with the service and I highly recommend them!

Eva · Married on 04/13/2018

I wish I could give Bridal Rush even more stars than just 5. I booked them for my wedding. The entire time they were courteous, professional, and so very talented. My hair was absolute magic. Gina was unstoppable. She made masterpieces. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to look and feel like a goddess on their wedding day.

• F

Francesca · Married on 01/20/2018

Let me start by saying I never write reviews. Jessica did an amazing job on my hair and it lasted all day long.
    Sandra responded quickly to all of my emails, and made the booking process so easy.
    Overall the bridal rush team was very professional from beginning to end and made this part of the wedding planning very stress free.

Kristin · Married on 12/29/2017

My wedding was this past Friday and I booked Bridal Rush after having wonderful experiences with Christy Ann Cosmetics and being referred by them to Jessica and her team. Jessica and Gina were professional, friendly, and did a fantastic job. I had my hair trial 4 months prior to my wedding and Jessica was able to take the many different pictures I brought and come up with a hairstyle I loved. A few weeks prior to the wedding I decided I wanted to change up the front of the hairstyle only and Jessica fit me in and brought my vision to life. Jessica also took the time to play around with my mom’s hair to create something she would be happy with. My mom has very fine and short hair and Jessica made her look beautiful and feel great. On the day of the wedding her and Gina were prompt and got us all done ahead of schedule. Jessica even stayed to make sure I got my veil in and then was at the venue for touch-ups to make sure all curls and styles stayed in place. My hair stayed all night long and even after the jumping around and dancing I couldn’t believe how it still looked like it was just done. You will not be disappointed! Thank you Jessica and Gina for making us all look great for my wedding!

Maria · Married on 11/19/2017

Thank you Gina & Jessica! You turned all 10 of us into queens on my wedding day. I loved my hair and all my bridesmaids hair. Despite requesting a style change, no one wanted to change anything later in the evening!

Malgorzata · Married on 11/18/2017

I highly recommend this parlor for every bride and her maids. She treated me very professionally and provided first class treatment. Her work was just magnificent. Special thanks to Jessica. She is a brilliant hairstylist

Samantha · Married on 11/17/2017

I used Bridal Rush for my girls and I on my wedding day, November 17, 2017. I cannot say enough incredible things about Bridal Rush! From the second her and her stylists entered my house they were an absolute pleasure and always had smiles on their faces. I have gotten my hair done professionally only a handful of times in my life and never truly loved it, so I was nervous. I always felt like I liked it better when I did my own hair for certain occasions and events. However, this totally changed when Jessica, the owner of Bridal Rush, styled my hair on my wedding day. It was absolutely beautiful. Everything I could have imagined and more! She allowed me to use my extensions and she blended them so seamlessly into my hair that no one could tell I was wearing them. She also gave me the opportunity to look at my hair throughout the time she was doing it to make sure I liked it and make any changes as she went. She truly cared about me and what I wanted. Generally, my hair falls pretty quickly and it is hard to keep a curl in my hair for a couple of hours let alone for 12. My hair not only stayed, but looked almost as perfect as it did in the morning, even after I danced the night away. Jessica made me feel very special and so beautiful! Her team also made my girls look and feel amazing as well. They were an extremely talented, artistic, friendly, and professional group of women. Their passion for what they do shines through their beautiful work and how they treat their clients. I highly recommend Bridal Rush to all brides!

Danielle · Married on 11/10/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Jessica & the Bridal Rush team. Jessica is the calm voice of reason and practicality that every bride needs on the morning of their wedding. Her soft spoken and calm demeanor is everything I needed to talk me through my hair the morning of, because I was still unsure of how I wanted to wear it. She sat down with me and we talked through multiple scenarios of things that could possibly happen with my hair if I wore it certain ways. We nailed down what I wanted to do and she started. When she was done I could not believe how gorgeous and absolutely Pinterest picture perfect she nailed my hair. It was SO amazing, I actually cried! She feels like a close friend who's so sincere and warm, I just love her, and her team to death! Shout out to Sandra who was SO incredible through the entire process! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Maruta · Married on 10/20/2017

I am super picky about my hair and I WAS so happy I found Jessica to do my bridal hair. Jessica is a true artist. I have wavy hair and I wanted to wear my hair up but wanted the volume and the curl to look like myself. Jessica incorporated my hair extensions to add extra volume. My husband LOVED it so much he keeps asking me to wear my hair up! Thank you Jessica! Jessica and team were very easy to deal with an professional every step of the way.

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2017

I got married on 10/7/17 and used Bridal Rush for my hair and bridesmaids. I can not say enough GREAT things about Jess and the business she runs. From the first time I was in communication with the Bridal Rush team I knew I was in good hands. Jess listened to everything I was saying and made me feel absolutely gorgeous on the day of my wedding. Not only is she extremely professional and amazing/talented at her job she is so nice and humble that it helped to keep me clam the morning of my wedding. My hair DID NOT move all night even with a ton of Greek dancing. Not booking Bridal Rush would be a big mistake! Can’t wait to use Jess in the future!

Alexandra · Married on 09/16/2017

I am so glad I hired Bridal Rush for my wedding. Jessica and her team did a fantastic job on everyone’s hair, including the picky moms and grandmas. We had an early start and a location change, and the team handled it all with ease. I have to say, I appreciated their professionalism the most. Sandra, who manages the day to day, was responsive, organized and always positive. Every question was answered in a timely manner. They kept this type-A bride very sane and happy on the big day. I highly recommend them.

Jacqueline · Married on 09/09/2017

Jessica and her team are the best! They are so talented. I slightly changed what I wanted to do with my hair the day of the wedding and trusted Jessica to do what she thought was best and it came out beautiful. She knew exactly what I was looking for. The bridesmaids all loved their hair. I can't thank them enough for making us all look beautiful! I also have to say working with the manager Sandra to set up my trial, confirm final details, etc. was a pleasant experience. She was kind and helpful throughout the whole process. Thank you!

Gina · Married on 08/11/2017

I am beyond pleased with the hair styles Jessica & Gina created for my bridal party! I had 11 ladies in the bridal party and Jessica and Gina were able to beautifully style everyone's hair in record timing. Everyone had a unique style that held all day and night. My hair came out exactly as Jessica and I discussed during my trial. Jessica is highly skilled at crafting updos. I highly recommend Bridal Rush for your event!

Lisa · Married on 08/06/2017

Jessica did an amazing job on my hair for my wedding!!! I felt beautiful and got so many compliments! I would definitely use her again!!!

Corinne · Married on 07/15/2017

I used Jessica and her team for my hair for everything from my engagement photos to my bridal shower and then my wedding. Everything was amazing!
    Jessica did an amazing job for my engagement photos. She understood my vision and made it a reality. After that, she spent so much time with me for my hair trial. She is calm and kind and again, knew exactly what I wanted and created the hairstyle I was hoping for. She also spent the same time with my mom, making her feel so special!
    For my bridal shower, I overslept and missed my hair appointment. I was freaking out! Sandra calmly called me and somehow made other arrangements to get my hair done beautifully in a short amount of time! Thank you!
    And finally for my wedding Jessica and Sandra did everything I asked for and more. They were great to work with. Jessica did my hair and my mother's. We have never had so many compliments. It came out so well! She was on time and explained everything to me and my bridesmaids. Gianna and Nikki did the hair for my bridesmaids. Everyone was so pleased. They said it was the best wedding hair they have ever seen. Gianna and Nikki were on time and fast! They finished at the exact time we had discussed and had time to do any touch ups or address any concerns. Gina met us at the venue to do touch ups between pictures and the ceremony. She was so calm and sweet! Talk about a full service vendor!!! From beginning to end - AMAZING! Thank you ??