134 Reviews for BRIDAL RUSH

Salon (1)
Haircuts (1)
Textured Styling (1)
131 BRIDAL RUSH Reviews

We had the privilege of working with Rachel. She was punctual, and ready to get to work! Rachel made everyone look beautiful. Our hair styles lasted the whole night and it was an extremely hot and humid day! Thank you Rachel for making my Wedding Day wonderful! Thank you Bridal Rush for making all communications easy in such a stressful time!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/3/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Gina did my hair for my wedding she did amazing job she made sure I was confertable and was happy with my hair!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I got married on 5/19/18 and used Bridal Rush for my hair services. We had eight people get their hair done and had two stylists, Gina and Jenna. Both stylists arrived early to setup and get started. I couldn't be happier with how everyone's hair turned out. My hair was perfect and didn't move all night. The entire process from start to finish with Bridal Rush was amazing. Everyone I worked with was very responsive and friendly. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/18/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Rachel from Bridal Rush did an amazing job on my wedding hair. It was exactly what I wanted! They also matched my hair extensions perfectly. The bridal party looked awesome as well! I was very happy with the service and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Nina, 5/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I found Bridal Rush through their sister company, Christy Ann Cosmetics, and I am glad I did. My hair stylist backed out on me 2 weeks before my wedding. Having read a lot of terrible reviews of these things happening,I never really thought that it could happen to me--anyhow, I reached out to Bridal Rush and they were incredibly accommodating. They told me that Gianna was available for that day and sure enough, Gianna came on time and was so, so wonderful to me, my mom and sisters. She did a wonderful job, effortlessly and without any complications. She simply saw what we were looking for, and made it happen. Three of my ladies have short hair and Gianna made their updos as if they had all the hair in the world...
I looked amazing. I was impressed by Gianna's work, yes, but more than anything, I was impressed by her warmth and kindness. She helped me calm down on my special day and I carried that warmth with me through the rest of it.
Thank you for your flexibility and for accommodating all of us so beautifully.

Profile Picture anida, 4/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I wish I could give Bridal Rush even more stars than just 5. I booked them for my wedding. The entire time they were courteous, professional, and so very talented. My hair was absolute magic. Gina was unstoppable. She made masterpieces. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to look and feel like a goddess on their wedding day.

Profile Picture Eva, 4/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Let me start by saying I never write reviews. Jessica did an amazing job on my hair and it lasted all day long.
Sandra responded quickly to all of my emails, and made the booking process so easy.
Overall the bridal rush team was very professional from beginning to end and made this part of the wedding planning very stress free.

Profile Picture Francesca, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My wedding was this past Friday and I booked Bridal Rush after having wonderful experiences with Christy Ann Cosmetics and being referred by them to Jessica and her team. Jessica and Gina were professional, friendly, and did a fantastic job. I had my hair trial 4 months prior to my wedding and Jessica was able to take the many different pictures I brought and come up with a hairstyle I loved. A few weeks prior to the wedding I decided I wanted to change up the front of the hairstyle only and Jessica fit me in and brought my vision to life. Jessica also took the time to play around with my mom’s hair to create something she would be happy with. My mom has very fine and short hair and Jessica made her look beautiful and feel great. On the day of the wedding her and Gina were prompt and got us all done ahead of schedule. Jessica even stayed to make sure I got my veil in and then was at the venue for touch-ups to make sure all curls and styles stayed in place. My hair stayed all night long and even after the jumping around and dancing I couldn’t believe how it still looked like it was just done. You will not be disappointed! Thank you Jessica and Gina for making us all look great for my wedding!

Profile Picture Kristin, 12/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Thank you Gina & Jessica! You turned all 10 of us into queens on my wedding day. I loved my hair and all my bridesmaids hair. Despite requesting a style change, no one wanted to change anything later in the evening!

Profile Picture Maria, 11/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely LOVE this team! Hair was amazing and stayed in place the whole time for my friends wedding and my brothers wedding! On top, the girls are the sweetest and very professional. The day of my brother’s wedding, there was lots of wind and the girls came to the venue to touch up all of the bridesmaids hair. This is what I call top notch quality!

Profile Picture Chrisoula, 10/6/19, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I highly recommend this parlor for every bride and her maids. She treated me very professionally and provided first class treatment. Her work was just magnificent. Special thanks to Jessica. She is a brilliant hairstylist

Profile Picture Malgorzata, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Bridal Rush for my girls and I on my wedding day, November 17, 2017. I cannot say enough incredible things about Bridal Rush! From the second her and her stylists entered my house they were an absolute pleasure and always had smiles on their faces. I have gotten my hair done professionally only a handful of times in my life and never truly loved it, so I was nervous. I always felt like I liked it better when I did my own hair for certain occasions and events. However, this totally changed when Jessica, the owner of Bridal Rush, styled my hair on my wedding day. It was absolutely beautiful. Everything I could have imagined and more! She allowed me to use my extensions and she blended them so seamlessly into my hair that no one could tell I was wearing them. She also gave me the opportunity to look at my hair throughout the time she was doing it to make sure I liked it and make any changes as she went. She truly cared about me and what I wanted. Generally, my hair falls pretty quickly and it is hard to keep a curl in my hair for a couple of hours let alone for 12. My hair not only stayed, but looked almost as perfect as it did in the morning, even after I danced the night away. Jessica made me feel very special and so beautiful! Her team also made my girls look and feel amazing as well. They were an extremely talented, artistic, friendly, and professional group of women. Their passion for what they do shines through their beautiful work and how they treat their clients. I highly recommend Bridal Rush to all brides!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/17/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough good things about Jessica & the Bridal Rush team. Jessica is the calm voice of reason and practicality that every bride needs on the morning of their wedding. Her soft spoken and calm demeanor is everything I needed to talk me through my hair the morning of, because I was still unsure of how I wanted to wear it. She sat down with me and we talked through multiple scenarios of things that could possibly happen with my hair if I wore it certain ways. We nailed down what I wanted to do and she started. When she was done I could not believe how gorgeous and absolutely Pinterest picture perfect she nailed my hair. It was SO amazing, I actually cried! She feels like a close friend who's so sincere and warm, I just love her, and her team to death! Shout out to Sandra who was SO incredible through the entire process! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am super picky about my hair and I WAS so happy I found Jessica to do my bridal hair. Jessica is a true artist. I have wavy hair and I wanted to wear my hair up but wanted the volume and the curl to look like myself. Jessica incorporated my hair extensions to add extra volume. My husband LOVED it so much he keeps asking me to wear my hair up! Thank you Jessica! Jessica and team were very easy to deal with an professional every step of the way.

Profile Picture Maruta, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I got married on 10/7/17 and used Bridal Rush for my hair and bridesmaids. I can not say enough GREAT things about Jess and the business she runs. From the first time I was in communication with the Bridal Rush team I knew I was in good hands. Jess listened to everything I was saying and made me feel absolutely gorgeous on the day of my wedding. Not only is she extremely professional and amazing/talented at her job she is so nice and humble that it helped to keep me clam the morning of my wedding. My hair DID NOT move all night even with a ton of Greek dancing. Not booking Bridal Rush would be a big mistake! Can’t wait to use Jess in the future!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so glad I hired Bridal Rush for my wedding. Jessica and her team did a fantastic job on everyone’s hair, including the picky moms and grandmas. We had an early start and a location change, and the team handled it all with ease. I have to say, I appreciated their professionalism the most. Sandra, who manages the day to day, was responsive, organized and always positive. Every question was answered in a timely manner. They kept this type-A bride very sane and happy on the big day. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Multi. Stylists, Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Jessica and her team are the best! They are so talented. I slightly changed what I wanted to do with my hair the day of the wedding and trusted Jessica to do what she thought was best and it came out beautiful. She knew exactly what I was looking for. The bridesmaids all loved their hair. I can't thank them enough for making us all look beautiful! I also have to say working with the manager Sandra to set up my trial, confirm final details, etc. was a pleasant experience. She was kind and helpful throughout the whole process. Thank you!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am beyond pleased with the hair styles Jessica & Gina created for my bridal party! I had 11 ladies in the bridal party and Jessica and Gina were able to beautifully style everyone's hair in record timing. Everyone had a unique style that held all day and night. My hair came out exactly as Jessica and I discussed during my trial. Jessica is highly skilled at crafting updos. I highly recommend Bridal Rush for your event!

Profile Picture Gina, 8/11/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

Jessica did an amazing job on my hair for my wedding!!! I felt beautiful and got so many compliments! I would definitely use her again!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Jessica and her team for my hair for everything from my engagement photos to my bridal shower and then my wedding. Everything was amazing!
Jessica did an amazing job for my engagement photos. She understood my vision and made it a reality. After that, she spent so much time with me for my hair trial. She is calm and kind and again, knew exactly what I wanted and created the hairstyle I was hoping for. She also spent the same time with my mom, making her feel so special!
For my bridal shower, I overslept and missed my hair appointment. I was freaking out! Sandra calmly called me and somehow made other arrangements to get my hair done beautifully in a short amount of time! Thank you!
And finally for my wedding Jessica and Sandra did everything I asked for and more. They were great to work with. Jessica did my hair and my mother's. We have never had so many compliments. It came out so well! She was on time and explained everything to me and my bridesmaids. Gianna and Nikki did the hair for my bridesmaids. Everyone was so pleased. They said it was the best wedding hair they have ever seen. Gianna and Nikki were on time and fast! They finished at the exact time we had discussed and had time to do any touch ups or address any concerns. Gina met us at the venue to do touch ups between pictures and the ceremony. She was so calm and sweet! Talk about a full service vendor!!! From beginning to end - AMAZING! Thank you ??

Profile Picture Corinne, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am very picky when it comes to my hair and was nervous I wouldn't find someone who could live up to my expectations. Jessica is incredibly talented and her work far exceeds anything I have ever experienced. I booked Jessica for my wedding even before a trial after following her work on FB/IG. Before we met for the trial I was planning the day of schedule and was really stressing. I had 12 girls getting hair done in a limited amount of time. She offered to meet me at my hotel at a crazy hour to begin and also travel to the catering hall a few hours later to continue. She was so accommodating and was willing to inconvenience herself to take the stress away from me. The trial with Jessica was extremely thorough and she showed me multiple looks, reworking the style over and over until I found the perfect hairstyle. I had so many ideas for my hair and Jessica was able to combine all of them in a way that I never imagined. On my wedding day my hair was absolute perfection ... a true work of art! It was a complex half up-do that incorporated a headpiece and extensions. I got so many compliments and my hair remained flawless the entire night - even after dancing and sweating. Jessica and her team made everyone in the bridal party look stunning. I would use Jessica again and again and HIGHLY recommend her to any bride!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

Jessica is both an extremely talented artist and an incredibly sweet person. I'm so thankful that I chose her for myself and my bridal party on my wedding day. Getting ready prior to the ceremony was a calm, enjoyable experience, and we all looked and felt beautiful throughout the entire evening. Everyone in her team was a pleasure to deal with as well.

Profile Picture Donna, 7/2/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am very picky when it comes to my hair and after several trials at different places I was at my wits end when meeting with Jess for my wedding hair trial with Bridal Rush. After I showed her several pictures of hairstyles I had liked she really took the time to create the exact look I was going for and she only had to do it once! I was in love! I immediately booked Jess and her team for my wedding day. The day of the wedding she came promptly on time with her 2 other assistants she set up shop in my parents medium sized kitchen with 3 makeup artists and herself and team and she was able to not only do my wedding hair wonderful but my mother in law, 10 bridesmaids and 3 flower girls as well within 4 hours with extra time to spare! Her and her whole team were wonderful to work with my only regret was not having her touch up services before the reception! I would totally recommend this to anyone because after pictures and stuff it would've been nice to either change my hair style or have them fix my curls etc! Totally worth the extra money! Thank you again Jess for your amazing services!

Profile Picture Jovina, 6/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jessica did a fabulous job and was soo easy to work with. She came at an unthinkably early start time, on time, as usual and did an amazing job. I had so many people compliment me on my curls and how they held up over almost a full 22 hours!!! Since I was attending an out of town wedding, I needed to make sure the style lasted for that insane length of time (I was in the wedding party). Yes-don't ask...That is some seriously insane talent. I will only be using her hair services from now on. I have used Jessica on numerous occasions and have always been more than happy. She is incredibly friendly, asks you if you like the style and is always willing to change something, modify etc. Thank you so much Jessica and I hope to use your hair services again soon!! You did an AMAZING job!!

Profile Picture Nee, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jessica and her team did a stunning job on my wedding day! They were able to perfectly replicable the hairstyles in the photos that my bridesmaids showed them, and my hair turned out even more beautifully than it did at the trial (which I didn't think was possible!). My hair, my mom's hair, and my bridesmaids' hair looked flawless. My hair stayed the entire day without any touch ups (I have fine, pin straight hair, so I was afraid my updo wouldn't last all day), and I received so many compliments from my wedding guests!

Jessica and her team were efficient, professional, thorough, kind, and attentive. Jessica is also incredibly thoughtful and made sure that I was pleased with not only my hair but also with my bridesmaids' hair. She is a true talent with the biggest heart. She made me feel so calm, happy, and special on my wedding day. I can say with confidence that choosing Bridal Rush was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding.

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews