Bridal Rush Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Kristen Getting married on 11/05/2021
    Words cannot express how beautiful you feel after getting your hair done by Jessica. Not only is she talented, she is creative, genuine and always willing to try new techniques to get the look that you want and you deserve. She has done my hair for all of the proms, weddings and special events I've been to. I highly doubt I would have felt as special, looked as beautiful or been as satisfied with any other hair dresser at these events. Jessica is amazing.
    Noelle S. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing hair that everyone LOVED

I had 12 bridesmaids in addition to 3 family members and myself all get our hair done by Crystal and the Bridal Rush team. They did an incredible job, kept on schedule, and everyone loved their hair. One of my bridesmaids decided she didn't want to stick with her side ponytail, and they happily modified so that she felt comfortable and beautiful. I also switched to an updo after my ceremony and it was perfection. The team was wonderful, communication was perfect and I would hire them again in a heartbeat!!!
    Lisa Married on 09/03/2021

AMAZING! Bridal Rush is doing it right!

I got married on 09/03/2021, and had Gina, Jenna & Courtney do my hair and my bridal party's hair. AMAZING!!!! This team did an awesome job and they are the sweetest girls! Jess did my trial and she is so sweet too! Highly recommend this team. I loved my hair and every single one of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous. Book them!!
  • Melissa
    Melissa A. Married on 07/05/2021

Just perfect!

I had the pleasure of working with Bridal Rush for my 7/5/21 wedding! Over the course of my engagement, I had two trials and had to move my wedding date twice due to the pandemic. Bridal Rush made the postponements as stress free as possible. Jessica and Courtney did mine and my girls hair day-of and were so sweet! I showed Jessica an inspiration photo that was even different than my two trials and she executed it flawlessly. My hair held all day! Courtney was the first to arrive and last to leave, powering through 6 girls hair styles well before my photographer arrived! Courtney and Jessica were also was so sweet to my anxious dog which was extremely kind. As a bonus, I also had my hair and makeup done for my bridal shower a couple of months earlier by Jenna and she did such a great job. I would highly recommend Bridal Rush to anyone!
    Leena V. Married on 09/19/2020

Outperformed all Expectations

The entire team was amazing and they made me look and feel like a princess on my wedding day. Jessica did my hair and Alana did my make up. My hair, which is very difficult to curl held up all day! There were several parts of the ceremony where items had to go over/on my head and it still help up. I was planning on having a friend touch up my make up for the reception but I never had to! My Make up was flawless from start to finish. All of my bridesmaids raved about their hair and make up as well. Bridal Rush moved with me for my wedding and they are so sympathetic towards Covid brides. I would highly recommend them to anyone!
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 04/04/2020
    Jessica is an amazing stylist, she can take any photo and duplicate it with no problem. She is sweet, eager to please, and very easy to work with. I would recommend Jessica to all of my family and friends without hesitation.
  • Maureen
    Maureen Married on 02/22/2020

2/22/20 Wedding

I am writing this as the Mother Of The Bride. WOW is all I can say!
    I cannot say enough about Jessica and her staff. From the first inquiry with Dana up until the day of the wedding, it was such an easy and pleasant experience. Both my daughter Julie and I had hair and makeup trials months before the wedding and were blown away by their artistry. Both Jessica and Gina did such beautiful work that day and we booked them right then and there for the wedding day.

Communication with Dana (manager) was fantastic, she promptly returned any calls or emails I sent her. We even booked a second trial for Julies hair just to see another look and Jessica took the time to listen and create something different from the first trial. *she picked the first style

On the wedding day this past Saturday, everyone showed up on time, happy and ready to go. I hadn't met Courtney until the second hair trial when we were at the salon. She introduced herself and let me know that she would also be part of the team coming to my house that morning. She did the bridal party girls hair and did an amazing job and everyone loved their hair!
    Now let me get to Jessica and Gina... I know my daughter felt and looked absolutely beautiful, as did I. They went beyond what we were expecting! Our hair and makeup look absolutely stunning. Everyone is still calling and texting us to say how beautiful it was!
    Oh, and best part was that at 2:00 AM when we left the venue, we looked exactly the same as we did from early that morning! ❤️
    I know this a long review, but if you are still reading this far please please please consider Bridal Rush for your wedding day, you won't be sorry!
    *Julie and I also purchased Bridal Rush hair extensions that you would never know we had in our hair! Human hair that was matched perfectly to our hair color.. And shiny, like crazy shiny 😊
    Maureen Matzen
    Josephine L. Married on 01/19/2020

Perfection

I booked with Bridal rush based on my moms coworker recommendation. I honestly would have found Bridal rush and booked them anyway because they are the best in the business. My hair and my bridesmaids hair were flawless. Jessica and her team work quickly and beautifully. I didn’t even have a hair trial and she still nailed my desired look. Her level of professionalism, talent, and personality cannot be matched by anyone else in the business. If you want perfect bridal hair call bridal rush.
    Jill M. Married on 01/18/2020

Perfection

I don't even know where to begin. If you are considering Jessica and the Bridal Rush team, do not hesitate to book her. You are in great hands. Jessica is not only a magical hair wizard, but also a sweet and down-to-earth human being. She literally made my hair look EXACTLY like the inspiration pictures I showed her during my trial. She never pushed about using extensions, and she understood that, for me, less was more. She matched my style and comfort perfectly. Jess was meticulous in the styling of my hair both at the trial and on my wedding day. She took her time with even the smallest things...her attention to detail was impeccable. The two other stylists for the 8 in my bridal party showed up on time and were incredibly friendly. Jess arrived for me earlier than I had even expected, but she also didn't push to start early. I opted to get mine over with. Even though Jess was free to go at that point, she basically stayed to the end to make sure all my girls were happy. She lent a helping hand to her other stylists at times. I even heard she completely styled my niece's hair, who was my flower girl (6 years old). My niece was so happy about this a d Jess made her feel so special. Unlike me, my niece has very, very fine and straight hair. Once again, Jess made the updo look EXACTLY like the picture she was shown. I was both in awe and touched that she took the time to do this for my niece even though she could have been long gone. My hair stayed in place all day (despite snowy weather pictures outside and me nonstop dancing at my reception). The stylists were able to accommodate all hair types and styles without a problem. They were on time, friendly and patient, and incredibly skilled women. Sincerest thank you from the bottom of my heart for being part of my perfect day. For not only helping my vision come to life, but for making it better than I could have ever imagined! I would recommend Jess and her team 1000x over. You are in great hands and can relax and leave it to the professionals if you choose Bridal Rush!
  • Dani
    Dani N. Married on 12/08/2019

Wonderful experience

Jessica is not only a hair magician but she is so calm which is exactly what I needed on my wedding day. I was so happy to have her there with me and my hair looked the best it ever has in my entire life. My hair very rarely holds a curl and on my wedding day my hair stayed the entire night (through lots of dancing too). Huge thank you to Jessica and Gina who did an amazing job on myself, my sister, my mom and best friend! I can't wait to get my professional photos back!
    Christina Married on 11/29/2019

Bridal Rush is Amazing!

Bridal Rush provided hair styling services for my wedding on 11/29/19. Jessica and Rachel were WONDERFUL! So friendly and professional- everyone's hair looked incredible and lasted the ENTIRE DAY!! From 8am Friday to 1 am Saturday!! Truly incredible work! Jessica made sure my hair and my mother's hair was perfect! Rachel was able to give all of my bridesmaids the look they wanted and everything came out beautiful :)
    Danielle M. Married on 11/27/2019

Wedding hair

Jessica did my hair for my wedding and Gina did my girls hair. We all loved their work. They are super sweet as well. The company is very easy to get in contact with for any questions. They arrived on time.
  • Brittany
    Brittany H. Married on 11/10/2019

10-11-19 Wedding

I have nothing but AMAZING things to say about Jessica and the Bridal Rush team! Jessica , Jenna & Amanda did my hair, my bridesmaids hair, and family members, for my wedding on 10-11-19. Everyone's hair came out PERFECT! I have never felt more beautiful!! Jessica is truly the sweetest person and so talented! She is an artist with hair! She knew exactly how I wanted to look! My hair was perfect and I could not have been happier. From the trial to the wedding day Bridal Rush was so professional with scheduling appointments, confirmations and overall communication! Bridal Rush also provided touch up services (Gina) shortly before cocktail hour to make sure everyone still felt amazing! My bridesmaid were so happy with their hair and the services! No doubt the best decision for my wedding was working with Bridal Rush! My sister loved her style so much she is using it as a guide for her upcoming wedding in VA! Thank you SO SO much to Jessica and the Bridal Rush team for making my wedding day that much more perfect!
  • Liz
    Liz J. Married on 10/19/2019

Jess saved my wedding day---seriously!!!

I just need to give a giant shoutout to Jessica the owner of Bridal Rush. Not only is she the sweetest and so talented, my makeup artist actually cancelled on me at 6:45 morning of my wedding this past weekend. I was kind of resigned about the whole situation but Jess jumped on Instagram, put out an apb for a mua with any availability, found someone on the busiest wedding weekend of October, and coordinated the pricing and the arrival time—all while doing me, my mom, and MOH’s hair flawlessly. She felt like more than a vendor and honestly like a friend. We love you!!!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding 10/12/19

Jessica was absolutely amazing! My hair came out exactly how I wanted it was perfect! Her team did all my bridesmaids hair and they all came out awesome!! I would definitely recommend her and her team to anyone for their big day !
    Lyn Married on 10/19/2019

Awesome experience!

Jessica was the stylist for my daughter's wedding 2 weeks ago. She did my daughter's, her maid of honor, and my hair. We were all so happy with the results...especially my daughter! She did a braided boho look with lots of long curls...gorgeous. Everything lasted the entire night despite lots of wind and dancing! But additionally...as Jessica was styling my daughter's hair, we realized that the make-up person had cancelled with no back-up...unbelievable. But as we were finding this out...there was Jessica...literally with one hand still curling my daughter's hair and the other on her phone texting for help!! The wedding was out east so she was reaching out in the area for rescue, and thankfully she located someone and got them there in time! Our hair was lovely AND she very calmly solved our no show make-up problem. Every part of working with Jessica was easy and professional, and she is such a nice person. An awesome experience! Thank you!
  • Diana
    Diana Married on 10/18/2019

What dreams are made of

I don’t even know where to start so I will start here and let you know that I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Jessica! Her sweet calming presence will instantly relax you on your big day. You are in the best hands in the business, just be prepared to look flawless! My hair Stayed from 8:30 in the morning until 2 AM the next day. There was never a doubt in my mind that she is who I wanted to do my hair on such an important day in my life. And she didn’t disappoint, if anything she over delivered! She is very realistic with everybody when it comes to hair textures etc. depending on what you want. But one thing is for sure no matter what she does it’s perfection. You will feel gorgeous, and confident like every bride should. Also she has the most gorgeous head pieces to go along with your style, not your average accessories. I can’t recommend her or her team enough!! She truly loves what she does and it shows in everything she does. The best decision I made when wedding planning was hiring her. Thank you Jessica, you really made me look and feel glamorous!!
    Chrisoula Married on 10/06/2019
    I absolutely LOVE this team! Hair was amazing and stayed in place the whole time for my friends wedding and my brothers wedding! On top, the girls are the sweetest and very professional. The day of my brother’s wedding, there was lots of wind and the girls came to the venue to touch up all of the bridesmaids hair. This is what I call top notch quality!
    Amy K. Married on 09/21/2019

Bridal Rush is AMAZING!

Bridal Rush was an absolute pleasure to work with. Gina and Nicolette understood my vision right from the start. They were both fantastic with my bridal party and myself on the wedding day. I couldn't have been happier. I would definitely work with them again!
  • Tori
    Tori Married on 09/13/2019

Saved the Day!

Bridal Rush saved the day! I made the mistake early on of booking a hairstylist without seeing their work. Turns out, they couldn’t achieve the look I wanted and I was left scrambling for an artist 2 months before my wedding. I reached out to several places but Bridal Rush stood out immediately. Dana the event coordinator returned my email within hours, was super thorough and was incredibly kind. I scheduled my trial with Jessica and she blew me away. The first style she did was absolutely gorgeous, I was sold. I even purchased hair pins that perfected the look! Jenna did the hair for my entire bridal party and she was able to stick to everyones personal style and personality. I am so glad I found Jessica and her team at Bridal Rush, they saved the day and made us look so beautiful!
    Erika Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful experience!!

Let me start off by saying that I was one of those brides who had 5 hair trials with multiple bridal companies before discovering the amazing talent at Bridal Rush. I was very particular and it was important to me to have confidence in the person styling my hair for my wedding. Some of the issues I had with other companies was that they didn’t get my vision or the curls didn’t last even a few hours after the trials. When I met with Rachel I expressed my concerns and she said not to worry. She understood my vision and most importantly my curls from my trial lasted 2 days! I was so impressed by her work that I had to book with Bridal Rush immediately. There was no doubt in my mind that I truly had the best company for my wedding day. I had another trial with Rachel closer to my wedding because I was waiting on my headpiece to arrive. She promised that my hair would look even better the day of because I did the trial without extensions. On my wedding day she made me look so beautiful. It was even better than I had dreamed! I purchased the extensions with Bridal Rush and they were amazing. It gave my hair so much volume and added to my look. Rachel was extremely professional, arrived early and worked with Gianna to get all the girls done on time. Rachel and Gianna made a great team! I had booked Rachel to come to the venue for a touch up service. The weather was so perfect and she did such a great job with styling my hair that I didn’t need the touch up. My curls lasted for days! Thank you so much for being such an important part of my wedding and making me look so beautiful! Would highly recommend the entire team at Bridal Rush. Brides you are in great hands with this company! Xo Erika P
  • Wendy
    Wendy Married on 07/06/2019

Bridal Rush is the BEST!!!

Had the absolute pleasure of working with Jessica and her team on my big day. Jessica and all staff at Bridal Rush are so professional & personable. My trial was EASY to book & Jessica brought my hair dreams to life! She gave great advice on how to prep for the big day (since I wanted big hair :) ) and kept open communication until the minute she showed up on the big day. Jessica and her team were timely & got all 9 of my bridesmaids and MOB done with PLENTY of time before we had to leave. They were fun & eased all of the wedding nerves! Jessica and all the staff at Bridal Rush are amazing to work with!!
  • Aimee
    Aimee R. Married on 06/29/2019

Aimee Falk

I had the absolute pleasure of Bridal Rush doing my wedding hair! I did my trial with the owner, Jess, a year away from my wedding. She was so much fun to talk to and super sweet. She told me the trial is for trying different looks and seeing what worked best BUT the first style she do was exactly what I wanted! I showed her images of what I wanted and she duplicated it perfectly! My MOH and MOG wanted to try out styles before the wedding so they went to their Port Jeff location to go trials with the girls that would be there on the day of the wedding. On the day of my wedding the Bridal Rush team came on time and immediately started to do all the bridesmaids and mother’s hair. Each person had a picture of what they wanted and the team did just what they wanted. A few people changes their mind and the stylists fixed what they didn’t like with no issues at all!! All the girls looked amazing thanks to Bridal Rush. Before they left the team redid some of the curls and sprayed them once more! Their hair stayed perfectly! Jess actually did my hair and came back for finishing touches right before the photographer came! She runs a very professional and great business! I wish I could get married again so Jess can do my hair again!!!! I highly recommend Jess and all of Bridal Rush! Sweetest and most professional team out there!
    Lauren Married on 06/01/2019

Best Decision!

Jessica and the Bridal Rush team are amazing! They are all excellent hairstylists with skill, attention to detail, and fun personalities. Jessica was so sweet and easy to work with. I changed my hairstyle from my trial and she went with it, no problem at all. My hair was finished at 11:30am and lasted until 3:30am the following morning. My bridal party, and our mothers’ hair stayed perfectly in place all night as well. I highly recommend Jessica and Bridal Rush, you are in great hands. Thank you Jessica!!
    Alyssa H. Married on 05/31/2019

Jess is truly an artist

When searching for a hair stylist for my wedding I had read many reviews on bridal rush and how amazing Jess was - words do not do any justice - for my hair trial I showed her two different pictures and she magically combined both looks into a seamless work of art ... for my actual wedding day this past Friday May 31st Jess truly blew me away. Every single one of my bridesmaids were in awe staring at my hair before she even finished !! We were all truly amazed at her “work of art” it was like nothing we have ever seen in “real life” before!! She is a perfectionist and her work is simply stunning. Not only is her work timeless, unique and beautiful but she is the sweetest person - I truly felt like I was sitting with one of my old friends. I don’t know if she even truly knows how amazing she is !! I would recommend her a million times ❤️ She is simply the best. Thank you for everything Jess - it would not have been the perfect day it was without you💗