Bridal Rush Reviews

Bridal Rush 6
Bridal Rush 7
  • Kristen

Kristen · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Jessica is an amazing stylist, she can take any photo and duplicate it with no problem. She is sweet, eager to please, and very easy to work with. I would recommend Jessica to all of my family and friends without hesitation.

Sent on 02/20/2013

Chrisoula · Getting married on 10/06/2019

I absolutely LOVE this team! Hair was amazing and stayed in place the whole time for my friends wedding and my brothers wedding! On top, the girls are the sweetest and very professional. The day of my brother’s wedding, there was lots of wind and the girls came to the venue to touch up all of the bridesmaids hair. This is what I call top notch quality!

Sent on 12/05/2017
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 07/06/2019

Bridal Rush is the BEST!!!

Had the absolute pleasure of working with Jessica and her team on my big day. Jessica and all staff at Bridal Rush are so professional & personable. My trial was EASY to book & Jessica brought my hair dreams to life! She gave great advice on how to prep for the big day (since I wanted big hair :) ) and kept open communication until the minute she showed up on the big day. Jessica and her team were timely & got all 9 of my bridesmaids and MOB done with PLENTY of time before we had to leave. They were fun & eased all of the wedding nerves! Jessica and all the staff at Bridal Rush are amazing to work with!!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Bridal Rush 14
  • Aimee

Aimee Roszkowski · Married on 06/29/2019

Aimee Falk

I had the absolute pleasure of Bridal Rush doing my wedding hair! I did my trial with the owner, Jess, a year away from my wedding. She was so much fun to talk to and super sweet. She told me the trial is for trying different looks and seeing what worked best BUT the first style she do was exactly what I wanted! I showed her images of what I wanted and she duplicated it perfectly! My MOH and MOG wanted to try out styles before the wedding so they went to their Port Jeff location to go trials with the girls that would be there on the day of the wedding. On the day of my wedding the Bridal Rush team came on time and immediately started to do all the bridesmaids and mother’s hair. Each person had a picture of what they wanted and the team did just what they wanted. A few people changes their mind and the stylists fixed what they didn’t like with no issues at all!! All the girls looked amazing thanks to Bridal Rush. Before they left the team redid some of the curls and sprayed them once more! Their hair stayed perfectly! Jess actually did my hair and came back for finishing touches right before the photographer came! She runs a very professional and great business! I wish I could get married again so Jess can do my hair again!!!! I highly recommend Jess and all of Bridal Rush! Sweetest and most professional team out there!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Bridal Rush 15
    Bridal Rush 16

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Decision!

Jessica and the Bridal Rush team are amazing! They are all excellent hairstylists with skill, attention to detail, and fun personalities. Jessica was so sweet and easy to work with. I changed my hairstyle from my trial and she went with it, no problem at all. My hair was finished at 11:30am and lasted until 3:30am the following morning. My bridal party, and our mothers’ hair stayed perfectly in place all night as well. I highly recommend Jessica and Bridal Rush, you are in great hands. Thank you Jessica!!

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Bridal Rush 17
    Bridal Rush 18
    Bridal Rush 19
    Bridal Rush 20

Alyssa Hough · Married on 05/31/2019

Jess is truly an artist

When searching for a hair stylist for my wedding I had read many reviews on bridal rush and how amazing Jess was - words do not do any justice - for my hair trial I showed her two different pictures and she magically combined both looks into a seamless work of art ... for my actual wedding day this past Friday May 31st Jess truly blew me away. Every single one of my bridesmaids were in awe staring at my hair before she even finished !! We were all truly amazed at her “work of art” it was like nothing we have ever seen in “real life” before!! She is a perfectionist and her work is simply stunning. Not only is her work timeless, unique and beautiful but she is the sweetest person - I truly felt like I was sitting with one of my old friends. I don’t know if she even truly knows how amazing she is !! I would recommend her a million times ❤️ She is simply the best. Thank you for everything Jess - it would not have been the perfect day it was without you💗

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Bridal Rush 21

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2019

From the moment that I started communicating with Bridal Rush I was impressed. They were quick to respond and give me information when asked. My hair trial was absolutely amazing I was so impressed with Jessica Talent it just beams out of every pore of her. She understood my vision and elevated it to the next level. On the day of she arrived promptly and made me look absolutely stunning. She is an absolutely beautiful person inside and out as well as her assistant stylist Gina. She stayed for my entire wedding make sure that I got touch-ups when I needed. Also when I was having so much fun from dancing and sweating so much she changed my hairstyle so it was off my neck and it still looked amazing. If you are considering Bridal Rush look no more you have found a Dream Team!

Sent on 09/29/2018
    Bridal Rush 22
    Bridal Rush 23
    Bridal Rush 24
    Bridal Rush 25
    Bridal Rush 26

Anna Tomasosky · Married on 05/25/2019

Gina is Awesome =)

Gina did my bridesmaids and the mother of the bride and groom.. she was a sweetheart and was awesome... she came out to Montauk. was on time and did everyone in great time

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 03/30/2019

You will look amazing!

Jessica and her team are fabulous! From the first time I met Jessica at her salon, I knew I had to book her. She doesn't make you go to the store and buy your own hair extensions like other stylists. She color matches them for you and uses only high-quality pieces. She makes you feel so comfortable and makes you feel like you've been friends for a long time. I have very thin hair and she worked her magic to make my hair more beautiful than I could ever imagine. She is extremely professional. Arrived on time to my early morning wedding. Had a team of two other extremely talented stylists. I use Gina now at the salon for my color. sweetest and extremely talented artist. Love these girls and will be a regular at their salon in Port Jefferson.

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2018

Honestly, I could write a book about my positive experience!!!

Let me just start by saying this...I’m a little bit picky with my hair and super picky about people’s personalities!!!
    When I walked into Bridal Rush I was immediately greeted by the staff and felt super welcomed. I then met Jessica, the stylist who I chose to do my hair trial and the owner of Bridal Rush. I was completely overcome by Jessica’s calm demeanor and kind personality. The way she did my hair for the trial was just beyond perfect. I quickly booked Bridal rush. A few months later I got news that Jessica was expecting her third baby. As happy as I was for her I was nervous that she wouldn’t make it to my wedding day since she was due just days before my wedding. I remember emailing her about this and Sandra (who is her AMAZING manager of Bridal Rush) responded and told me that Jessica was fully committed to her brides and was confident in her ability to provide me with the most amazing wedding day experience. She wasn’t kidding!!! Jessica came to my wedding day just two weeks after her THIRD c-section and she did more than amaze me with her skills ...as soon as she entered the room I felt calm and at ease because she was so calm and at ease and knew she would do an amazing job!!!
    Andddd I can not forget the other two hair stylists Nicolette and Jenna were absolutely amazing and made everyone look and feel perfect!!! Their bubbly, kind, positive, and always smiling personalities...and their exceptional skills just lit up the room. I am so thankful that Jessica made it to my day but even if she was unable to attend I would’ve been left in amazing hands with her amazing and perfect staff!! The amount of compliments I received that night on my hair and the amount of times everyone asked for your name and number was endless!!! Honestly wish I had business cards to hand out!!!
    Highly recommend Bridal Rush for all soon to be brides!!!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Melker · Married on 10/07/2018

I adored bridal rush!

Jessica and her team are absolutely phenomenal. Jessica did my updo for my matron of honor's wedding about 5 years ago, and I knew then that when it was my turn to get married, I had to use her. She made my dream hairstyle come to life, and picked hair extensions that matched my highlighted, blonde hair perfectly. I received endless compliments throughout the night and am still receiving them. I felt like a princess, and Jessica is much of the reason why!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Rachel Flynn · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfection in the form of hair

This company, these women are amazing. First of all they are so inspiring and dedicated to achieving perfection in their craft. Jess is an absolute wizard with hair and she makes it look so easy. From my first trial all the way up to my wedding day, Jess and Gina have done beautiful work and always made me feel my very best. They are punctual, fast to answer any and all questions (thanks Sandra!), and the nicest people!! My entire bridal party was blown away and felt beautiful. And the best part is Jess did my hair while 8.5 months pregnant!!! The passion in this woman for doing what she loves is incredible, and all of them are absolutely beautiful inside and out! I want to gush over them all the time!!! I am willing to drive an hour just for Jess or Gina to do my hair because I refuse to go anywhere else now. They are the best in the field and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND booking now!! My only regret was not booking them to come and touch us all up at the reception. Don’t do what I did and book the touch ups!! Thanks Jess for making my wedding look perfect!! You really are the sweetest and the best!

Sent on 10/30/2018

GINA · Married on 09/09/2018

I can't thank Jessica enough for doing such a beautiful job. My hair looked amazing and I got so many compliments. I showed her a picture and explained what I wanted and she simply just created it. She is so very talented. Jenna also did a great job on my makeup. It looked great in all the pictures and was so natural. They were both so professional and easy to work with. I would use them again and would definitely recommend them to any bride who wants an easy, positive experience that looks terrific!!

Sent on 10/06/2018
    Bridal Rush 27

Alyssa · Married on 08/25/2018

Words cannot begin to describe how amazing Jessica is!! I am still in awe of how beautiful my hair looked on my wedding day. At my trial, I showed her a few pictures of the style I wanted and she was able to capture the exact look I was going for. I cried when I saw my hair for the first time! The morning of my wedding, Jessica was beyond sweet and such a calming force as she worked on my hair. I wanted a few minor changes from the trial and she perfectly executed everything. When she finished, I could not believe how flawless it looked!! It somehow looked even better than my trial, which I could not imagine to be possible. Jessica is truly an artist and a master at what she does!! I would not trust anyone else with my hair for my wedding. She is the BEST of the best and her work is priceless. I cannot recommend Jessica from Bridal Rush enough!!

Sent on 09/02/2018

kristen · Married on 07/27/2018

Loved the Bridal Rush team! They were quick, efficient and listened to exactly what I wanted as well as all of my girls. They even had someone come meet us at the venue to touch up everyone's hair because we took pictures at the beach. I highly recommend Bridal Rush to anyone looking for the best!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Alyssa · Married on 07/03/2018

We had the privilege of working with Rachel. She was punctual, and ready to get to work! Rachel made everyone look beautiful. Our hair styles lasted the whole night and it was an extremely hot and humid day! Thank you Rachel for making my Wedding Day wonderful! Thank you Bridal Rush for making all communications easy in such a stressful time!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Bridal Rush 28
    Bridal Rush 29

Vanessa · Married on 06/09/2018

Gina did my hair for my wedding she did amazing job she made sure I was confertable and was happy with my hair!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2018

I got married on 5/19/18 and used Bridal Rush for my hair services. We had eight people get their hair done and had two stylists, Gina and Jenna. Both stylists arrived early to setup and get started. I couldn't be happier with how everyone's hair turned out. My hair was perfect and didn't move all night. The entire process from start to finish with Bridal Rush was amazing. Everyone I worked with was very responsive and friendly. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Nina · Married on 05/03/2018

Rachel from Bridal Rush did an amazing job on my wedding hair. It was exactly what I wanted! They also matched my hair extensions perfectly. The bridal party looked awesome as well! I was very happy with the service and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Eva · Married on 04/13/2018

I wish I could give Bridal Rush even more stars than just 5. I booked them for my wedding. The entire time they were courteous, professional, and so very talented. My hair was absolute magic. Gina was unstoppable. She made masterpieces. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to look and feel like a goddess on their wedding day.

Sent on 04/21/2018
  • F

Francesca · Married on 01/20/2018

Let me start by saying I never write reviews. Jessica did an amazing job on my hair and it lasted all day long.
    Sandra responded quickly to all of my emails, and made the booking process so easy.
    Overall the bridal rush team was very professional from beginning to end and made this part of the wedding planning very stress free.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Kristin · Married on 12/29/2017

My wedding was this past Friday and I booked Bridal Rush after having wonderful experiences with Christy Ann Cosmetics and being referred by them to Jessica and her team. Jessica and Gina were professional, friendly, and did a fantastic job. I had my hair trial 4 months prior to my wedding and Jessica was able to take the many different pictures I brought and come up with a hairstyle I loved. A few weeks prior to the wedding I decided I wanted to change up the front of the hairstyle only and Jessica fit me in and brought my vision to life. Jessica also took the time to play around with my mom’s hair to create something she would be happy with. My mom has very fine and short hair and Jessica made her look beautiful and feel great. On the day of the wedding her and Gina were prompt and got us all done ahead of schedule. Jessica even stayed to make sure I got my veil in and then was at the venue for touch-ups to make sure all curls and styles stayed in place. My hair stayed all night long and even after the jumping around and dancing I couldn’t believe how it still looked like it was just done. You will not be disappointed! Thank you Jessica and Gina for making us all look great for my wedding!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Maria · Married on 11/19/2017

Thank you Gina & Jessica! You turned all 10 of us into queens on my wedding day. I loved my hair and all my bridesmaids hair. Despite requesting a style change, no one wanted to change anything later in the evening!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Malgorzata · Married on 11/18/2017

I highly recommend this parlor for every bride and her maids. She treated me very professionally and provided first class treatment. Her work was just magnificent. Special thanks to Jessica. She is a brilliant hairstylist

Sent on 11/28/2017

Samantha · Married on 11/17/2017

I used Bridal Rush for my girls and I on my wedding day, November 17, 2017. I cannot say enough incredible things about Bridal Rush! From the second her and her stylists entered my house they were an absolute pleasure and always had smiles on their faces. I have gotten my hair done professionally only a handful of times in my life and never truly loved it, so I was nervous. I always felt like I liked it better when I did my own hair for certain occasions and events. However, this totally changed when Jessica, the owner of Bridal Rush, styled my hair on my wedding day. It was absolutely beautiful. Everything I could have imagined and more! She allowed me to use my extensions and she blended them so seamlessly into my hair that no one could tell I was wearing them. She also gave me the opportunity to look at my hair throughout the time she was doing it to make sure I liked it and make any changes as she went. She truly cared about me and what I wanted. Generally, my hair falls pretty quickly and it is hard to keep a curl in my hair for a couple of hours let alone for 12. My hair not only stayed, but looked almost as perfect as it did in the morning, even after I danced the night away. Jessica made me feel very special and so beautiful! Her team also made my girls look and feel amazing as well. They were an extremely talented, artistic, friendly, and professional group of women. Their passion for what they do shines through their beautiful work and how they treat their clients. I highly recommend Bridal Rush to all brides!

Sent on 01/18/2018