10233 Okeechobee Blvd Suite B4, West Palm Beach, FL 33411 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches

Located in West Palm Beach, Florida, Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches brings an exceptional choice of wedding gowns and bridal accessories at attractive prices to the surrounding areas. The boutique promises to offer brides an excellent experience with their expertise and the bridal salon’s helpful resources. Their wide range of selections offer something for every bride.

From formal and bridal gowns to veils, bridal belts, jewelry, and hair accessories, Bridal Couture offers whatever brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the bride or groom may need. Brides can also turn to the boutique for alterations, sample sales, appointments, and trunk shows. New inventory comes in monthly and Bridal Couture can give brides the most beautiful gowns in under six months, ensuring timely and happy results.

Follow Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches on

Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches 3
Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches 4
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Faulkner · Getting married on 02/15/2020

The best dress shopping experience!

Davita was absolutely a pleasure and made my experience of finding the perfect dress amazing! The moment i found the "one" i couldn't hold back the tears! I cannot say enough great things about the experience and how happy I am with my beautiful dress! I recommend ALL brides to check out Bridal Couture and Davita defiantly knows what she is doing!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Muller · Getting married on 02/01/2020

Yes to the dress!

So this was the first place I had scheduled to try on wedding dresses. I did my research online and I had originally looked at dresses that had lace accents on it. It was a "must have" feature. While reviewing Bridal Couture's website, I viewed what gowns they had in their collection. I took some screenshots and when I arrived for my appointment, Davita asked to see if I had any ideas to show her. As soon as I showed her the pictures, she brought the dresses out along with some other picks she had that were similar. I tried on the dresses with lace accents and only liked one of them. I tried on one that had no lace and it was THE dress! I didn't want to get out of it. All I have to say to women looking for their dress.... go in with an open mind. Don't get upset if you like a dress and it doesn't look right on you. It's about how the dress makes you feel and like I told my bridal party and Davita, I am so happy I tried something I wasn't expecting to like because I ended up falling in love with it. I ended up adding a long length veil with lace accents. It added the elegance I was looking for. Thank you so much Davita for everything! It was a great experience!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Rachael · Getting married on 06/29/2019

If I could have given 100 stars I would! Davita was amazing and superior and really knew a lot about her dresses. As a plus size bride I was nervous about the whole wedding dress shopping experience but Davita calmed my nerves. This was the point where getting married finally became real and I was so excited. Since leaving the store I still can’t stop smiling about how great I felt and looked in MY dress! They have dresses that are going to make any bride of every shape and size feel gorgeous and stunning. Even if you have looked at other places and dresses already, you have to at least go here for the experience! You’re the only bride there trying on dresses and you’re the center of attention. Davita knew what I liked and what would flatter me the most. She has a stunning personality and is absolutely everything I dreamed of. Thank you so much Davit!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Just Glam Events
    Just Glam Events Wedding Planners

Davita, the Owner of Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches is amazing! She's warm, inviting and treats her brides with such care- I highly recommend her shop and her dresses are beautiful.

• 10233 Okeechobee Blvd Suite B4, Suite B4 West Palm Beach, Florida, 33411 See on map