10233 Okeechobee Blvd Suite B4, West Palm Beach, FL 33411 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches

Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches invites you to experience customer service excellence at our boutique we opened this Summer of 2014.We bring an exceptional choice of gowns and accessories at very attractive prices to the Palm Beaches and surrounding areas.Our promise is to offer brides a truly enjoyable experience with our expertise and the full resources of the boutique during their scheduled appointed time.

Follow Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches on

davita7

• Videos 2

152 Reviews for Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches

Rachael · Getting married on 06/29/2019

If I could have given 100 stars I would! Davita was amazing and superior and really knew a lot about her dresses. As a plus size bride I was nervous about the whole wedding dress shopping experience but Davita calmed my nerves. This was the point where getting married finally became real and I was so excited. Since leaving the store I still can’t stop smiling about how great I felt and looked in MY dress! They have dresses that are going to make any bride of every shape and size feel gorgeous and stunning. Even if you have looked at other places and dresses already, you have to at least go here for the experience! You’re the only bride there trying on dresses and you’re the center of attention. Davita knew what I liked and what would flatter me the most. She has a stunning personality and is absolutely everything I dreamed of. Thank you so much Davit!

• Kaydiann

Kaydiann · Getting married on 06/22/2019

I absolutely love this bridal shop. I recommend to everyone. It also smell so good in there.

Christina · Getting married on 01/19/2019

Bridal Couture has an amazing collection of bridal gowns! Davita provided such impeccable service in me helping make my wedding gown dreams come true! She was incredibly patient, kind and sweet from the beginning to the end of the appointment. Her and her husband did such a great job creating an atmosphere that was professional and comfortable to their guests! This bridal boutique is highly recommended!

Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Just Glam Events
    Just Glam Events Wedding Planners

Davita, the Owner of Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches is amazing! She's warm, inviting and treats her brides with such care- I highly recommend her shop and her dresses are beautiful.

• 10233 Okeechobee Blvd, Suite B4 West Palm Beach, FL 33411 See on map