Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches Reviews

160 Reviews for Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches

• Kari

Kari T · Getting married on 09/03/2022

Above and Beyond!

Where do I begin...Davita you are a gift to your industry. When I imagined what bridal gown shopping would be like you delivered 10x over. Davita not only took the time to listen to the bride, she truly showed a genuine interest in her personality, likes and dislikes, and just showed that she cared. Davita was so locked into the bride in every way that she ultimately picked thee dress for the bride. The bride did not once get up and pick a dress. If you want a one on one experience from a professional who is passionate, considerate and overall a sweetheart please do yourself a favor and book an appointment. Thank you Davita, you saved the day in more ways than one! -Kari the Maid of Honor

Sent on 06/29/2020
  • Taylo

Taylo · Getting married on 11/04/2021

taylor kuhn

harrypotter and i did and ron

Sent on 04/24/2020

Kathlyn · Getting married on 01/15/2021

Great experience!

I was recommended to Bridal Couture by a friend and I am so glad she did. I had a great experience. Davita and her husband were very helpful. They took time to help me and my bridesmaids and we all found our dresses :) I am so happy with my dress! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 06/20/2020
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Faulkner · Married on 02/15/2020

The best dress shopping experience!

Davita was absolutely a pleasure and made my experience of finding the perfect dress amazing! The moment i found the "one" i couldn't hold back the tears! I cannot say enough great things about the experience and how happy I am with my beautiful dress! I recommend ALL brides to check out Bridal Couture and Davita defiantly knows what she is doing!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Muller · Married on 02/01/2020

Yes to the dress!

So this was the first place I had scheduled to try on wedding dresses. I did my research online and I had originally looked at dresses that had lace accents on it. It was a "must have" feature. While reviewing Bridal Couture's website, I viewed what gowns they had in their collection. I took some screenshots and when I arrived for my appointment, Davita asked to see if I had any ideas to show her. As soon as I showed her the pictures, she brought the dresses out along with some other picks she had that were similar. I tried on the dresses with lace accents and only liked one of them. I tried on one that had no lace and it was THE dress! I didn't want to get out of it. All I have to say to women looking for their dress.... go in with an open mind. Don't get upset if you like a dress and it doesn't look right on you. It's about how the dress makes you feel and like I told my bridal party and Davita, I am so happy I tried something I wasn't expecting to like because I ended up falling in love with it. I ended up adding a long length veil with lace accents. It added the elegance I was looking for. Thank you so much Davita for everything! It was a great experience!

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/10/2019

Beautiful Dresses and Accessories

Finding my wedding dress was easy and stress free with the help of Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches. I showed them a few pictures of dresses I liked and they immediately got to work pulling dresses. They were patient with me as I wanted to try back on the first dress and try it with a belt, and a veil. I appreciated their expertise! I ended up buying the very first dress I tried on!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Rachael · Married on 06/29/2019

If I could have given 100 stars I would! Davita was amazing and superior and really knew a lot about her dresses. As a plus size bride I was nervous about the whole wedding dress shopping experience but Davita calmed my nerves. This was the point where getting married finally became real and I was so excited. Since leaving the store I still can’t stop smiling about how great I felt and looked in MY dress! They have dresses that are going to make any bride of every shape and size feel gorgeous and stunning. Even if you have looked at other places and dresses already, you have to at least go here for the experience! You’re the only bride there trying on dresses and you’re the center of attention. Davita knew what I liked and what would flatter me the most. She has a stunning personality and is absolutely everything I dreamed of. Thank you so much Davit!

Sent on 07/08/2018
  • Kaydiann

Kaydiann · Married on 06/22/2019

I absolutely love this bridal shop. I recommend to everyone. It also smell so good in there.

Sent on 04/13/2018

Erica Hernandez · Married on 06/21/2019

Wonderful Bridal Shop

Such a wonderful experience. No other bridal store is like Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches. They have a beautiful collection of dresses. Davita took her time in finding my perfect dress. The in house alterations are great. I had a small concern due to the dresses upper boning. It is extremely complicated to remove boning but she did it with ease. The next appointment my dress fit like a glove. I went to different bridal boutiques but nothing compares. Make an appointment and find your dream dress here :)

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Cris

Cristine · Married on 05/26/2019

Best Bridal Boutique in Palm Beach!

My wedding dress shopping couldn’t have been easier. Davita was really profesional and helped me a lot when it came to decide which dress to pick. The boutique is beautiful and has everything for every taste, size and figure. Couldn’t be happier with my wedding dress.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Christina · Married on 01/19/2019

Bridal Couture has an amazing collection of bridal gowns! Davita provided such impeccable service in me helping make my wedding gown dreams come true! She was incredibly patient, kind and sweet from the beginning to the end of the appointment. Her and her husband did such a great job creating an atmosphere that was professional and comfortable to their guests! This bridal boutique is highly recommended!

Sent on 02/11/2018
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 01/19/2019

Davita was such a pleasure to work with! I came in with my parents and sister and the way the bridal gown appointments are set up you have the whole boutique to yourself and your friends/family; it makes a HUGE difference and made me feel relaxed and not rushed. Plus, Davita, the owner, was seriously awesome. I came in with a couple dresses that I saved photos of (that I knew were part of one of the collections at the boutique) and she went right to work snagging those from the rack along with a few others she wanted me to try just to get a feel for some additional styles. She listened and was focused on what I wanted (while still making sure to keep me open-minded) she was really sweet to my family and made sure to include them in the process and together we ended up finding my PERFECT dress. I couldn’t be happier! I actually live in Houston and came to this boutique because my family lives close by and I was visiting, but I am SO happy I did; the inventory was fantastic and the service was outstanding. Can’t wait to go back for my bridesmaids dresses!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Lexi · Married on 09/15/2018

I had the best experience from my first visit to my final fitting! Davita listened to what I was looking for as well as made recommendations based on her professional knowledge. I ended up choosing a dress that I had not envisioned myself in, and could not have been more happy or felt more beautiful on my wedding day! I would recommend Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches to any bride! Thank you!!

Sent on 09/30/2018
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 06/23/2018

Bridal Couture in Royal Palm Beach was amazing. Davita and her staff went above and beyond from the first visit all the way through the final fitting of my daughter’s wedding dress. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Alicia · Married on 06/09/2018

I said Yes to my perfect wedding dress at Bridal Couture of the palm Beaches!
    Davita is very professional, sweet and kind! She made me feel welcomed and very comfortable while recommending gowns according to my body type, the wedding venue. etc.
    I highly recommend this store for the atmosphere, the wide selection, the great customer service and affordable prices you won't find anywhere else!
    Alicia Santini

Sent on 09/03/2017
  • Kannia

Kannia · Married on 06/04/2018

So sweet and patient

Davita is such a nice and caring women. She gave a lot of attention to myself and my family. She was extremely patient with me too and took an hour and a half to help me find the dress that I never thought of and it absolutely amazes me!! I love my dress!! I even cried and did not expect too! She did a phenomenal job. Also, this was the only bridal shop I went to and found my dress the first day shopping. Her reviews were on point. Go to her if you want one on one attention and genuine care for you as a bride. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Valeria · Married on 04/21/2018

Davita was so professional and she was very kind. I loved the service here and I would definitely recommend anyone here. I am so happy I found this place and her because I know I made the perfect choice and I felt very comfortable and confident with my choice of dress, all thanks to Davita.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Lindsey · Married on 01/27/2018

Davita and her team are simply amazing.

Sent on 01/14/2018

Kristin · Married on 01/05/2018

Davita was amazing! The dress selection was broad for the size of the shop and the intimate atmosphere was lovely. I had just come from a crowded chain bridal store so walking into here felt so calming. Even though it was only the second shop I'd visited and I didn't expect to find the one, I found my dream dress here!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Jennifer · Married on 12/23/2017

My dress from here was absolutely stunning! They were so friendly and helpful and made my dress shopping experience pleasant and stress free! I loved coming for every fitting and felt so welcome and comfortable. Thank you guys for everything!!! Get your dress here and you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Claudia · Married on 12/09/2017

Truly a great experience! Davita is very knowledgeable and passionate at what she does. 100% recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/27/2017

I can't explain how welcomed and comfortable I felt in this store. Davita was so helpful and professional. I found my wedding dress within 30 minutes. I highly recommend this place

Sent on 06/28/2017

Stephenne · Married on 11/18/2017

Don't spend any time going anywhere else,we spent so much time trying to find a dress,nothing compared to Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches,go straight to them! They have amazing dresses and the staff and owner were very nice and helpful.We absolutely loved our experience at Bridal Couture,we would definitely recommend it!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2017

My experience at Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches has been truly amazing. I don't even know where to begin. The moment I walked into the door I was greeted by the owner and stylist Davita. Davita took so much time giving me personalized styling to help me find the perfect wedding dress. The dresses she has are beautiful and affordable. My experience and journey of finding my wedding gown was so special and Davita helped make it unforgettable. I love this bridal boutique so much I insisted that my bridesmaids purchase their dresses here too. I absolutly would recommend shopping for your wedding gown at Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches.

Sent on 06/15/2017
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 10/14/2017

Davita was absolutely amazing! I was so extremely nervous to start looking for a wedding dress that I had put it off for so long. Davita made me feel so comfortable and truly like a princess. It's nice that there is only one bride shopping at a time, so her attention is focused only on helping you find the perfect dress! I never felt rushed or pressured. I honestly could not have pictured a better experience. Not only did I say yes to the dress, but so did my bridesmaids and my mother. She truly knows what she is doing. Can't wait for my dress to come in and go back!

Sent on 12/05/2016