Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches Reviews

Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches 3
Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches 4
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Faulkner · Getting married on 02/15/2020

The best dress shopping experience!

Davita was absolutely a pleasure and made my experience of finding the perfect dress amazing! The moment i found the "one" i couldn't hold back the tears! I cannot say enough great things about the experience and how happy I am with my beautiful dress! I recommend ALL brides to check out Bridal Couture and Davita defiantly knows what she is doing!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Muller · Getting married on 02/01/2020

Yes to the dress!

So this was the first place I had scheduled to try on wedding dresses. I did my research online and I had originally looked at dresses that had lace accents on it. It was a "must have" feature. While reviewing Bridal Couture's website, I viewed what gowns they had in their collection. I took some screenshots and when I arrived for my appointment, Davita asked to see if I had any ideas to show her. As soon as I showed her the pictures, she brought the dresses out along with some other picks she had that were similar. I tried on the dresses with lace accents and only liked one of them. I tried on one that had no lace and it was THE dress! I didn't want to get out of it. All I have to say to women looking for their dress.... go in with an open mind. Don't get upset if you like a dress and it doesn't look right on you. It's about how the dress makes you feel and like I told my bridal party and Davita, I am so happy I tried something I wasn't expecting to like because I ended up falling in love with it. I ended up adding a long length veil with lace accents. It added the elegance I was looking for. Thank you so much Davita for everything! It was a great experience!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Rachael · Getting married on 06/29/2019

If I could have given 100 stars I would! Davita was amazing and superior and really knew a lot about her dresses. As a plus size bride I was nervous about the whole wedding dress shopping experience but Davita calmed my nerves. This was the point where getting married finally became real and I was so excited. Since leaving the store I still can’t stop smiling about how great I felt and looked in MY dress! They have dresses that are going to make any bride of every shape and size feel gorgeous and stunning. Even if you have looked at other places and dresses already, you have to at least go here for the experience! You’re the only bride there trying on dresses and you’re the center of attention. Davita knew what I liked and what would flatter me the most. She has a stunning personality and is absolutely everything I dreamed of. Thank you so much Davit!

Sent on 07/08/2018
  • Kaydiann

Kaydiann · Getting married on 06/22/2019

I absolutely love this bridal shop. I recommend to everyone. It also smell so good in there.

Sent on 04/13/2018
  • Cris

Cristine · Married on 05/26/2019

Best Bridal Boutique in Palm Beach!

My wedding dress shopping couldn’t have been easier. Davita was really profesional and helped me a lot when it came to decide which dress to pick. The boutique is beautiful and has everything for every taste, size and figure. Couldn’t be happier with my wedding dress.

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches 5
    Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches 6

Christina · Married on 01/19/2019

Bridal Couture has an amazing collection of bridal gowns! Davita provided such impeccable service in me helping make my wedding gown dreams come true! She was incredibly patient, kind and sweet from the beginning to the end of the appointment. Her and her husband did such a great job creating an atmosphere that was professional and comfortable to their guests! This bridal boutique is highly recommended!

Sent on 02/11/2018
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 01/19/2019

Davita was such a pleasure to work with! I came in with my parents and sister and the way the bridal gown appointments are set up you have the whole boutique to yourself and your friends/family; it makes a HUGE difference and made me feel relaxed and not rushed. Plus, Davita, the owner, was seriously awesome. I came in with a couple dresses that I saved photos of (that I knew were part of one of the collections at the boutique) and she went right to work snagging those from the rack along with a few others she wanted me to try just to get a feel for some additional styles. She listened and was focused on what I wanted (while still making sure to keep me open-minded) she was really sweet to my family and made sure to include them in the process and together we ended up finding my PERFECT dress. I couldn’t be happier! I actually live in Houston and came to this boutique because my family lives close by and I was visiting, but I am SO happy I did; the inventory was fantastic and the service was outstanding. Can’t wait to go back for my bridesmaids dresses!

Sent on 02/17/2018
    Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches 7

Lexi · Married on 09/15/2018

I had the best experience from my first visit to my final fitting! Davita listened to what I was looking for as well as made recommendations based on her professional knowledge. I ended up choosing a dress that I had not envisioned myself in, and could not have been more happy or felt more beautiful on my wedding day! I would recommend Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches to any bride! Thank you!!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches 8
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 06/23/2018

Bridal Couture in Royal Palm Beach was amazing. Davita and her staff went above and beyond from the first visit all the way through the final fitting of my daughter’s wedding dress. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Alicia · Married on 06/09/2018

I said Yes to my perfect wedding dress at Bridal Couture of the palm Beaches!
    Davita is very professional, sweet and kind! She made me feel welcomed and very comfortable while recommending gowns according to my body type, the wedding venue. etc.
    I highly recommend this store for the atmosphere, the wide selection, the great customer service and affordable prices you won't find anywhere else!
    Alicia Santini

Sent on 09/03/2017
  • Kannia

Kannia · Married on 06/04/2018

Davita is such a nice and caring women. She gave a lot of attention to myself and my family. She was extremely patient with me too and took an hour and a half to help me find the dress that I never thought of and it absolutely amazes me!! I love my dress!! I even cried and did not expect too! She did a phenomenal job. Also, this was the only bridal shop I went to and found my dress the first day shopping. Her reviews were on point. Go to her if you want one on one attention and genuine care for you as a bride. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Valeria · Married on 04/21/2018

Davita was so professional and she was very kind. I loved the service here and I would definitely recommend anyone here. I am so happy I found this place and her because I know I made the perfect choice and I felt very comfortable and confident with my choice of dress, all thanks to Davita.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Lindsey · Married on 01/27/2018

Davita and her team are simply amazing.

Sent on 01/14/2018

Kristin · Married on 01/05/2018

Davita was amazing! The dress selection was broad for the size of the shop and the intimate atmosphere was lovely. I had just come from a crowded chain bridal store so walking into here felt so calming. Even though it was only the second shop I'd visited and I didn't expect to find the one, I found my dream dress here!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Jennifer · Married on 12/23/2017

My dress from here was absolutely stunning! They were so friendly and helpful and made my dress shopping experience pleasant and stress free! I loved coming for every fitting and felt so welcome and comfortable. Thank you guys for everything!!! Get your dress here and you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Claudia · Married on 12/09/2017

Truly a great experience! Davita is very knowledgeable and passionate at what she does. 100% recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/27/2017
  • User3576788 · 1+ year ago

I can't explain how welcomed and comfortable I felt in this store. Davita was so helpful and professional. I found my wedding dress within 30 minutes. I highly recommend this place

Sent on 06/28/2017

Stephenne · Married on 11/18/2017

Don't spend any time going anywhere else,we spent so much time trying to find a dress,nothing compared to Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches,go straight to them! They have amazing dresses and the staff and owner were very nice and helpful.We absolutely loved our experience at Bridal Couture,we would definitely recommend it!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2017

My experience at Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches has been truly amazing. I don't even know where to begin. The moment I walked into the door I was greeted by the owner and stylist Davita. Davita took so much time giving me personalized styling to help me find the perfect wedding dress. The dresses she has are beautiful and affordable. My experience and journey of finding my wedding gown was so special and Davita helped make it unforgettable. I love this bridal boutique so much I insisted that my bridesmaids purchase their dresses here too. I absolutly would recommend shopping for your wedding gown at Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches.

Sent on 06/15/2017
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 10/14/2017

Davita was absolutely amazing! I was so extremely nervous to start looking for a wedding dress that I had put it off for so long. Davita made me feel so comfortable and truly like a princess. It's nice that there is only one bride shopping at a time, so her attention is focused only on helping you find the perfect dress! I never felt rushed or pressured. I honestly could not have pictured a better experience. Not only did I say yes to the dress, but so did my bridesmaids and my mother. She truly knows what she is doing. Can't wait for my dress to come in and go back!

Sent on 12/05/2016
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/08/2017

Davita and her team were amazing. I had been to quite a few other bridal salons prior to Bridal Couture and never found "the one." Davita knew exactly the kind of dress I was envisioning and I found my dress quickly after that. My dress and alterations came out perfectly! I highly recommend this store for those looking to find their perfect dress.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Gabi · Married on 07/08/2017

I had an amazing experience shopping for my wedding gown at Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches. I even said yes to the dress!! I came to the shop with my mom, grandma, future mother-in-law, aunt, and 2 of my best friends. We had the entire shop to ourselves for our appointment, which was such an amazing experience! The room is very comfortable for your guests to sit in and watch you try on your gowns on a raised platform in front of a 3-way mirror. Davita was extremely kind and professional throughout my appointment. Every gown she recommended I try on was so beautiful and elegant. I ended up having "that moment" where you just know it is your perfect dress in one of Davita's selections for me. And the price was also affordable. Overall, I would highly recommend Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches. Davita has amazing opinions and was very kind, and you could tell she was very experienced. I truly felt treated like a special bride and like a valued customer! Her alterations specialist is also great to work with, and made sure my wedding dress fit me perfectly for my wedding day.

Sent on 03/26/2018

amanda · Married on 07/07/2017

If you are looking for a heartfelt experience and the perfect dress, I encourage you to visit Bridal Couture of the Palm Beaches. Davita is amazing! She was exceptional at brining my vision to life. Her staff is amazing as well. Very friendly and professional.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Kerri · Married on 06/18/2017

Absolutely loved my experience there! Made me feel so comfortable and helped me feel beautiful for my big day next year! Prices are amazing and the dress quality great! A must go to before going anywhere else for your wedding dress!!! All the dresses are truly stunning!!! One on one, your their only appointment and they find the perfect dress for you!!!! ????

Sent on 07/17/2016

Rachel · Married on 06/04/2017

i couldn't be more thrilled that I stumbled upon Davita and her bridal store. She truly made saying YES to the dress one of the best days of my life! I felt like a princess from the moment I walked in. My experiences at other bridal shops didn't even compare to this one! I will surely send any bride-to-be I know to see Davita! The dress selection, price point, and first class, personalized treatment were all amazing! Also, the dressing area really made you feel like a true princess - the way every bride-to-be should feel! Thank you, Davita!

Sent on 12/28/2016