Bridal Boutique Lewisville

Lewisville, TX View map

Kayla B. Married on 09/01/2019

Wonderful, smooth experience!

Wyn was so helpful and picked out a number of lovely dresses based on what I was looking for. She hit the mark right away and I even found a couple of dresses I absolutely loved. I ended up going with the one that made me feel butterflies but any would’ve been beautiful! Wyn communicated with me every step of the way and very helpful in talking about accessories. Overall, I would recommend to any bride!
  • Ashlie
    Ashlie Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

I couldn't have hoped for a more amazing experience when shopping for my dress!! I had gone shopping the day before at a different boutique and it was not a great experience at all. I scheduled a private appointment at bridal boutique lewisville and it was the best decision I ever made! Seriously this place was amazing. My group and I had the entire salon to ourselves and we were able to pick any dress we wanted to for me to try on. It was an amazing experience and I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone especially a private appointment here! My dress actually came in about two weeks ago and I love it! I can't wait for my fiancé to see it on our wedding day in June!
    J Married on 10/21/2017
    I had a great experience with bridal boutique! found my dress as the last one I tried on at my first appointment. everyone was very professional and accommodating. completed all of my fittings at the sister company Mier's bridal with an awesome experience there as well. Would recommend it to anyone!

Real Weddings

• Patrick & Tracey
    48 photos · 06/15/2019
  • Megan & Evan
    36 photos · 10/19/2018

125 N Mill St Lewisville, TX, 75057
Location of (Bridal Boutique Lewisville)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding