2272 White Cloud Rd, Leechburg, PA 15656 Map · Phone number

About Bridal Blooms

Bridal Blooms provides every bride an opportunity to make their wedding day a platinum event, a day that you and your guests will remember for ever. We take great pride on our personal customer care, creating a repoir with our brides, and our grave attention to detail. We bring those fairytale wedding visions to a reality, from your bouquet that spills all the elegance, sophistication, and beauty that you will bring on your special day to the tables adorned with lush, couture arangements, crystals, gems and the intimate flicker of soft lighting. Weddings of all sizes from small intimate low budgets weddings to large grand affairs, your wedding will be treated as if it were our own daughters!

Our primary focus is weddings and events. Please visit our website and set up a consultation today. Visit us at the bridal fair at the Clarion Hotel in New Kensingtion on Sunday February, 27th. The fair starts at 12:30.

IMG4528
IMG4528
IMG4423

3 Reviews for Bridal Blooms

Debbie · Married on 08/04/2012

Bridal Blooms provided the flowers for both my daughters weddings this year, as well as centerpieces for one of the receptions. From one wedding's winter wonderland theme, to the other's summer centerpieces made with fresh fruit slices and flowers, each wedding was truly unique and exactly what my daughters wanted. The ladies at Bridal Blooms were amazing in their ability to interpret exactly what we described to them, and create beautiful works of art.

Sent on 08/06/2012
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 06/02/2012

I had a face to face consultation with the girls at Bridal Blooms on top of lots of e-mail conversation and they were so sweet and accommodating. I gave them a picture of what I wanted my bouquet to look like. During our face to face consultation we figured out what I wanted for my girls flowers. They delivered my flowers on my wedding day and I could not believe how perfect they were. They put so much time and effort into my flowers...I cried. They were EXACTLY as they were in the pictures. These girls do amazing work.

Sent on 07/16/2012
  • Meggan

Meggan · Married on 05/12/2012

1.6
      0.5
      1.0
      0.0
      2.5

I was completely disappointed in my flowers. The only flower I really cared about in my bouquet were the Orchards. They were in there not even bloomed and were like the size of a quarter. My grandmothers pin feel apart before the ceremony even started. My bridesmaids roses were supposed to be these cool green inside and pink outside roses They showed me them when we ordered them. No they were just pink. I had so many other things to worry about that day so i did not compain but i want others to know the prices were very reasonable but I would have paid double somewhere else and got better bouquets and what we ordered. Would not recommend.

Sent on 06/06/2012

Bridal Blooms's reply:

First of all, they are called orchids not orchards! Second of all, we offered you the large cymbidium orchids for your bouquet but you could not afford them, so YOU chose the less expensive dendrobium orchids, which we told you were smaller. Third of all, we gave you the esperance roses which we pulled out of the cooler and showed you. They are pink with green tips. Roses do not even come in green with pink tips. You were shown first hand, the roses and the dendrobium orchids. As far as the point value given to respnsiveness, I had to call your mother 3 times to ask her what you would you might like for filler flowers since you couldn't decide when you were here for your consultation. You weren't even worried enough about your bouquet to call us back yourself. If you had such legititmate claims, you should have contacted us for a resolution, must not have been that important! I find your last comment about paying double somewhere else to get what you wanted for your bouquet very hypocritical when you didn't want to spend the money for those cymbidium orchids you really wanted. You and your mother were very adimit about spending the least amount of money possible even compromising on the size of the girls bouquets to fit your budget. So please, I take my business very serious, do not criticize and make false accusations because you are bitter about what you could afford. I guarantee you would not even have gotten what you received somewhere else for what you paid! We are the most affordable. How can any business take a response or a review seriously or at face value when you even openly admit that you did not come back to talk to the place of business where the services were provided.

Bridal Blooms FAQ