75 Argyle ave, Selden, NY 11784 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

6 Reviews for Briana McCarthy Photography

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2017

Amazing. Briana is a wonderful wonderful photographer but also just so nice and funny. She made everyone feel so comfortable and excited to be taking pictures. And of course the pictures came out stunning. So so happy. Hard to pick our favorites. Thank you Briana!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/17/2017

Briana and her staff were extremely professional, personal and an overall pleasure to work with. She got along so well with all my family and friends, was not afraid to speak up and gather people together, and made the whole day smooth sailing. She was always smiling and was in constant communication with us the whole day and night. Her prices are also extremely reasonable, especially for the quality of work she provides. My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and we highly recommend her.

Alli · Married on 09/09/2017

I seriously could go on for pages about what a joy it was to work with Briana and her team. She came highly recommended from a friend who used Briana for her wedding and from the second I reached out to her, I could see why. Not only did I already LOVE her work, Briana was incredibly quick to reply to every email and question I had throughout the booking and planning process. Then came our engagement shoot, and all my fears ("what if everyone else looks great on camera except me?") faded immediately. Our session felt much more like hanging out with an old friend than like the awkward photo session my (then) fiance and I both wanted desperately to avoid. She not only made us forget about the camera, she helped us feel at ease and just be ourselves, which she captured beautifully. Like... neither of us have ever looked better, lol. That is, until the wedding day. Briana and her team arrived early, fell comfortably into the atmosphere with our friends and family and worked so efficiently, many of the members of our bridal party commented on how great Bri was compared to other photographers they've seen in the past. She was not only an absolute professional at wrangling our (very lively) bridal party (#UnderstatementOfTheYear) she was calm, collected, mindful of time and just went above and beyond with everything from re-pinning boutonnières, to jumping in to help my bridesmaids bustle my dress before the reception--absolute godsend. We received our photos back even earlier than anticipated and we were just blown away. They are literally everything I've ever dreamed of and more. There were moments and details that we never had a chance to see, but we're SO incredibly grateful that they were captured so beautifully. I honestly keep reliving the day every time I come back to these photos (which, admittedly, is about every 2 hours, lol) but I just can't help myself. Briana is just incredible. We HIGHLY highly recommend!

Award

Briana McCarthy Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• 75 Argyle ave Selden, NY 11784 See on map