Brian Ray Studios

Annapolis, MD View map

Brian Ray Studios is a small team of experienced photojournalists led by award winning photographer Brian Ray. We specialize in capturing the fun and exciting parts and the romantic and beautiful parts of the day you will want to remember forever.

Click Here to View our Website

Click Here to Contact Us

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Negatives
Prints
Proofs

Ki Married on 05/25/2013
    It was absolutely AMAZING to work with Brian from Brian Ray Studios!! Brian was so professional from the beginning to the end. He was very easy to work it, very responsive(never missed my emails or calls), and tried everything to make our special day more special.

He made everybody so comfortable on the wedding day. He was not invasive or forceful at all, and let all of us just be ourselves. That's really important because you don't want to be stressed from a photographer telling you and guests to do this and that and also you don't want to look intense or fake in your wedding pictures..

His price is reasonable too! I know that budget is one of the biggest parts of wedding planning and Brian Ray Studio has a very reasonable pricing. He finished our final product quickly and when I got the finalized pictures, I couldn't stop smiling because all of them were sooo beautiful and they captured our special day extremely well!! He uploaded all the pictures on his website before he sent us the final product, which was pretty awesome because my friends and family who came to the wedding, and even who couldn't make it could see the pictures.

Brian really knows how to capture special moments. You don't know how many times I said 'How did he capture that?!' when I looked through our final wedding pictures. He calculates color, angle, and light really well - yes, he knows how to take 'beautiful' pictures. If you want to actually look your wedding pictures everyday and be happy about them, you gotta contact Brian. Thank you SOO much, Brian! Matt and I LOOOOVE our pictures! Sorry it took awhile for me write this review, but if anyone from Brian Ray Studios is reading this, please tell Brian we're super appreciative and he's the BEST :) - Ki
  • User1169102 2+ years ago
    Kate did an outstanding job. She exceeded my expectations in every way. She is an amazing artist. She captured all of the shots we requested and surprised us with a lot more. Kate answered all of my questions promptly and was a real joy to work with. We are very grateful that we found Brian Ray Studios. We will treasure those photos forever.
  • User1126243 2+ years ago
    We worked with Kate from Brian Ray and she was absolutely fantastic!! She shot our engagement photos in DC and we were thrilled with the outcome. We used some on our save the dates. When the wedding day came, she arrived early and was ready to go. She was so fun and accommodating with whatever we asked of her. She had great ideas and made the entire wedding party comfortable. She was also super quick, she was able to fit in all of our family photos (not an easy task) and give us some extra time to enjoy our cocktail hour. In just a short time we received all of our photos on a cd and they are amazing. We're so glad we chose Kate, we couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Annapolis, 21401
Location of (Brian Ray Studios)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding