11851 Principi Ct, Las Vegas, NV 89123 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About BriaCole Studios

There are many talented photographers out there who offer varying rates and services. Please select me not because of my reasonable rates or because a good friend referred you, but because my portfolio strikes a chord with your own vision, and because you understand that I treat each wedding project like a creative process, not just another gig. Of equal importance, you should feel comfortable with my personality, and trust that - with your permission - I will do my best to capture yours.

While Brianne has been operating her current studio for years, she also has been recording candid shots and memories for most of her life. Brianne's dedication to her work reflects her love for art and photography, while her images convey the personal truth of her subjects, and resonate with tremendous emotional power. She is always pushing the boundaries of creativity and expression, and promoting the expansion her photographic horizons, in order to bring her clients signature works of art they will treasure for many lifetimes to come.

17 Reviews for BriaCole Studios

Ashley · Married on 08/07/2011

Brianne was 100%! She traveled to S.C. for our wedding! She came to the rehersal, trash the dress (prior to the wedding on the beach, we had a 2nd bridal gown) and the wedding. She was very professional, listened to our wants & needs. I would recomend her to any bride :) The photos were beautiful & I would hands down use her again for any thing, baby photos, senior pictures, family photos, you name it she would be perfect!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Erin · Married on 10/16/2010

I stumbled across Studio B by accident, but am so glad that I did. After talking with Brianne for 10 minutes I felt at home and knew we would be in good hands on our wedding day. Her albums contest to what a talented eye she has and I love the fact that she does minimal posing to capture the moment as it happens. Throughout the day, it felt like we had a good friend capturing memories for us instead of a photographer we didn't know. My husband and I had so much fun shooting with her after the ceremony - I only wish we'd had more time before the reception started to get even more great pictures!

Sent on 11/02/2010
  • Afton

Afton · Married on 09/04/2010

Brianne did an amazing job and we couldn't be more pleased! She was flexible when it came to the weather for our engagement pictures and she went above and beyond on our wedding day!!! The quality of work she provides coupled with her affordable pricing can't be beat. We look forward to working with Brianne in the future when we start having children!!!!

Sent on 03/29/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• 11851 Principi Ct Las Vegas, 89123 See on map
    7029088147 (Other Phone Number)