14 Vanderbilt, Irvine, CA 92618 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Brett Hickman Photographers

The most powerful stories seem to emerge from love, relationships and family. A great way to tell those stories is through a series of images. That’s precisely where I come in. I have the greatest job in the world – a photographer that gets to cultivate capture, and retell stories of those who love each other. I am a fine art portrait and wedding photographer, and I’d love to capture your story...

Contact me - brett@bretthickman.com | www.bretthickman.com | 949-350-8005

Follow Brett Hickman Photographers on

49 Reviews for Brett Hickman Photographers

Brett Hickman Photographers 1
Brett Hickman Photographers 2
Brett Hickman Photographers 3

Heidi · Married on 02/01/2019

I wish we could give Brett more than 5 stars! He is absolutely amazing!

It was a joy working with Brett. He has a very artistic eye and the pictures turned out beautiful! Brett is hilarious and made us feel super comfortable shooting all the pictures. Our photo sessions were a blast. I would recommend Brett to anyone looking for a professional, kind, and awesome photographer. He’s the best! Thanks Brett!
    - Heidi & Brett

Sent on 02/15/2019

Raychel Kimbrough · Married on 10/14/2018

Such a great experience!

We were referred to Brett from our wedding planner and we are so happy!! He shot our engagement photos at the Dana Point Harbor and our wedding at The Villa in San Juan. We absolutely love all of our engagement photos! We have received our sneak peak pictures from the wedding and we are so excited to see all of them! His work is gorgeous and he really helped capture all the emotions and excitement. I love the overall feel and aesthetic of his photography and highly recommend him to anyone who wants beautiful moments captured in beautiful pictures!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Tami · Married on 07/21/2018

Brett was terrific to work with. We just received our wedding photos and LOVE them. Brett made us feel relaxed even though my husband hates taking photos and Brett was super accommodating to our requests. He is professional, provides guidance, and made us feel comfortable. We are so happy we went with him and he was worth every penny. We highly recommend.

Sent on 09/07/2018

• Seven4one
    Seven4one Hotel Weddings

Brett is seriously one of our favorite photographers to work with - very professional, fun, organized and laid-back! Since we have more of a unique type of venue, he knows exactly how to shoot it perfectly and tackles any challenges it may provide! He always captures the most romantic and classic shots of our couples...whether its in front of our living wall or down at the beach you'll be guaranteed gorgeous photos! His demeanor and personality is so very easy to get along with and puts you as ease. His second shooters are also very professional and talented! As a venue in Laguna Beach we see MANY photographers and Brett is truly one of the best! We highly recommend him for your big day! :)

• Elegant Parties OC
    Elegant Parties OC Wedding Caterers

Great service and attention to details for all their clients. From: Elegant Parties OC

• 14 Vanderbilt Irvine, 92618 See on map