Brengman Brothers

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Andrea
    Andrea G. Married on 08/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great venue! Beautiful setting! Great coordinator!

Brengman Brothers was a great venue to have our wedding. It’s beautiful there! Our day was perfect! Lauren is the new coordinator, but has been with the business for years! She is the reason why our day went so smooth and perfect! I’m so glad we got to work with her. I can’t say enough about how awesome she is! I can’t wait to return the winery for anniversaries in our future! The bartenders were also great! Wine is the best I have had in traverse city area! Thanks so much!
    Sierra Married on 08/03/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The venue is very lovely, and all our guests loved the wine. Their event coordinator, Rose, was great and incredibly helpful.
    Danielle Married on 08/28/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Unbeatable views + the most helpful staff + amazing wine...what more could you ask for?!?! We had a "small but mighty" (as Lauren, the event coordinator, puts it) wedding and they really helped us to make our special day EPIC. When you first pull up to the location it will make you pause and just want to take it all in. My guest from France turned to a puddle tears as it just "reminded him so much of home". A lot of other wineries do not close down for your wedding so you're sharing your special day with hundreds of unknown guests. Not at Brengman's! It feels like the vineyard is just your own private space. They added great little touches, like pairing our wine with the meals, providing small snacks (I am still dreaming about the grilled cheese with honey mini sandwiches) for the girls as we got ready, customizing our ceremony, golf cart rides to the ceremony site for the bride, bonfires at night, and the most helpful staff. I really couldn't have asked for anything more for our special day! If you don't have a need for an event here, still stop by for the wine and the views...you will not be disappointed.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
Traverse City
2319643764
Location of (Brengman Brothers)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding