Georgetown, TX 78628 Map · Phone number

david wedding wir
logo the fina
rokovichbridalpictur

11 Reviews for Breeze Salon & Spa

Friendly staff that met all expectations.

Sent on 05/02/2014

Rena · Married on 04/12/2014

Natalie at Breeze Salon was great to work with and very accommodating! I used the Georgetown TX location for the trial run and the Round Rock TX location for the wedding day. I had to make several last minute changes and additions to my bridal party appointments. She was great and made the changes with no problems! I loved that! Breeze salon was one of the smoothest vendors I used for my wedding. They were easy to get a hold of and very quick to respond to email inquires. That made me feel at ease during the stressful last few weeks of planning a wedding. I knew I could count of them on my wedding day! Lynsey and Hillary did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup. I loved the way I looked! They even remembered the styles and makeup that we used on the bridal portraits from 6 months prior. The bridesmaids hair came out great as well. Everyone was happy with their updo. Everyone at the salon was very friendly and had great customer service. :) I would also say they were very reasonable for pricing compared to other vendors I researched. If you need a vendor for your hair and makeup I would definitely recommend Breeze Salon!!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Thank you so much! Took good care of me, even though I was delayed and late to my appointment. Helped to calm me down on my frazzled rehearsal and wedding days. Thank you so much, I loved my experience and can't wait to come back again in the future!

Sent on 03/31/2014

Award

Breeze Salon & Spa FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 0.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Brow/Lash Tinting