7311 Grandview Ave, Arvada, CO 80002 Map · Phone number

About Bread Winners Cafe & Catering

We are full service catering company in buisness since 1992. Bread Winners is an Eco friendly company and everything is made from scratch so any special dietary or special menu items are always welcome. We have won several small buisness awards and were also thrilled winning Best of jeffco (peoples choice) two years in and row and featured in style me pretty. bring your next event to us and see how important you are to us with are award winning service and food

Other couples have also viewed

• El Rancho Brewing Company

14 Reviews for Bread Winners Cafe & Catering

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/22/2019

Fantastic Service Before and During the Wedding

Bread Winners catered our wedding in June 2019 and it was fabulous! Cynda and her team were great to work with leading up to our event, and the food was amazing the day-of. They have a large menu with many options to choose from! The catering staff was phenomenal as well, extremely helpful and attentive to anything my husband and I needed, as well as extremely thoughtful/accommodating to guests with dietary restrictions.

Would 100% recommend, especially if you are getting married at Church Ranch Event Center in Westminster, CO! Bread Winners is a preferred vendors of theirs, and we can now see why. The synergy between the venue and caterer are amazing, everything was handled, easy, and executed perfectly.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Pamela · Married on 01/13/2018

Working with Cynda was a breeze, which was helpful since I planned my own wedding and was at times overwhelmed by all the vendor communication. She stuck with me and delivered a delicious, fabulous meal experience at my wedding that among one of the better wedding meals I've ever eaten. She also decorates extensively, which is one less thing the DIY bride has to think about! Would hire again.

Sent on 01/31/2018

Bree · Married on 04/02/2017

Bread Winners Catering is the absolute best! They catered our wedding on 4/2/17 and I am so thankful we hired them! I was struck by how friendly and helpful Cynda, the owner, was from our very first emails and once we met her at our tasting, I knew she was the person I wanted to cater our wedding. (I didn't even go through with any of our other tastings!) In addition to being so nice, Cynda is on top of everything and creates the most beautiful setup for the tables. Not to mention that the food is insanely delicious! Cynda was so wonderful throughout our entire wedding planning process, and she made sure that we had everything we wanted all while doing her best to stay within our price point. For the quality of the food and the service, Bread Winners is honestly a steal! At our wedding, Cynda and her staff took such good care of us and made sure that we were eating and drinking all night. The appetizer and dinner buffet tables were gorgeous and the food was amazing. We received so many compliments on it and even heard from one of our guests that it was the best wedding food she had ever had, and we wholeheartedly agree. I honestly can't say enough about Bread Winners, so just do yourself a favor and contact them. You won't be sorry! We are so glad that they also have a cafe so that we can enjoy their food whenever we want!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Award

• Lamar Street Center Banquet Halls

They come in and work with various clients all the time. They always leave the place sparkling. We love working with local vendors.

• 7311 Grandview Ave Arvada, CO, 80002 See on map
    Location of (Bread Winners Cafe & Catering)