Brant Smith Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

Brant Smith Photography is a creative wedding photographer located in Fort Worth, Texas. This photographer specializes in taking heartfelt images that capture your emotion in a beautiful, artful way. Brant catches all your incredible moments on your big day, including the small, often overlooked details that help make your wedding so special, and delivers amazing images that you will cherish forever.

Products Offered

Brant Smith Photography utilizes a combination of contemporary, traditional, natural, and photojournalistic styles in his photographs, and covers engagements and weddings. Trash-the-dress and boudoir shoots are also available. He schedules one event per day and additional hours and multiple locations can be covered with the help of a second shooter, so you don’t have to worry about running out time and missing any of your precious moments. He is willing to travel to your destination wedding. Toning services are provided, and Brant offers an array of high-resolution photography options, including:

• Digital files
  • Matted prints
  • Save the dates
  • Thank-you cards
  • Proofs

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Christina
    Christina Getting married on 12/10/2021

Absolutely breathtaking photos!!!

We recommend Brant 100%. He took the most breathtaking photos of us for our engagement and bridal shoots and especially on our big day! Each time, Brant was communicative, prompt, and professional. He really helped us feel comfortable (as we are not savvy experienced models here!). His level of experience and creativity really shines in his work. For our engagement shoot, we last minute asked if we could take my husband's project car with us on our shoot. He was so down for it, and we got some fantastic shots that I know my husband absolutely LOVES. For my bridal shoot, Brant was so helpful, carrying items, tidying up my dress and veil, taking and handing back my bouquet, etc. On our actual wedding day, he even helped calm me down while we were running late for my ceremony by saying quite simply "all weddings typically run late --you're fine"!
    Overall, Brant's positive, helpful, calm, and creative energy was great to have for these special moments. We absolutely loved working with him!
    Charidy M. Married on 07/16/2021

The PERFECT wedding photographer!!

Brant did an amazing job for our engagement and wedding photos!! He is very professional, and his experience shows on the day of. Brant knew the timeline and directed us along for any photo opportunities he knew would come up. The quality of the photos are stunning, and we have so many great shots. I knew I would have some, but I am blown away because I love them all. He is so easy to work with and just a great guy. He was ready to go at any moment. I will say my husband and I didn’t have many ideas of what poses or looks we wanted. Brant did a great job giving us ideas and telling us where to go, especially for our engagement photos. I was worried, and he just had an eye for making them work. I don’t have a single complaint, I couldn’t have asked for a better person to capture our day!
    Jennifer Married on 06/19/2021

Brant is Great!

We used Brant to take engagement photos and wedding photos for our intimate ceremony (due to COVID-19 restrictions) and our larger-scale ceremony. We loved working with him! He is very flexible and prompt to respond to any questions we had (Our other vendors adore him as well). His photos are also beautiful and will absolutely stand the test of time. They capture our feelings and emotions perfectly. He also goes beyond the duties of a photographer. For example, on the day of our intimate ceremony, our initially planned location at the venue was exceptionally muddy. While the venue was not helpful, Brant was very accommodating and worked with the venue to secure another (and even better!) location. For that, we are grateful. We recommend Brant to all of our friends and family, and we will definitely use him again! Thank you, Brant!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

102 photos · 07/01/2018

Pricing

Brant Smith Photography Price Rates

Film Guy Productions Film Guy Productions Wedding Videographers

Brant was really great to work with. Very professional, laid back, and at the same time helped us out while taking care of business himself. I would be more than happy to work with him again given the opportunity.

Une Belle Ceremonie Une Belle Ceremonie Wedding Planners

Brant is an amazing photographer. I have worked with him on several ceremonies in Paris. His pictures are always AMAZING and he has a great relationship with the brides and grooms.

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Brant Smith Photography to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Crowley Crowley, Texas, 76036
Location of (Brant Smith Photography)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding