Brant Smith Photography Reviews

84 Reviews for Brant Smith Photography

• Christina

Christina Ly · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Absolutely breathtaking photos!!!

We recommend Brant 100%. He took the most breathtaking photos of us for our engagement and bridal shoots and especially on our big day! Each time, Brant was communicative, prompt, and professional. He really helped us feel comfortable (as we are not savvy experienced models here!). His level of experience and creativity really shines in his work. For our engagement shoot, we last minute asked if we could take my husband's project car with us on our shoot. He was so down for it, and we got some fantastic shots that I know my husband absolutely LOVES. For my bridal shoot, Brant was so helpful, carrying items, tidying up my dress and veil, taking and handing back my bouquet, etc. On our actual wedding day, he even helped calm me down while we were running late for my ceremony by saying quite simply "all weddings typically run late --you're fine"!
    Overall, Brant's positive, helpful, calm, and creative energy was great to have for these special moments. We absolutely loved working with him!

Sent on 12/26/2020

Megan Conant · Married on 08/08/2020

Unique, beautiful photos. Great to work with!

Brant was very professional and easy to work with. His photos are stunning and unique. He captured candid moments and emotion in a beautifully depicted way. 10/10 would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Tonya

Tonya Aikens · Married on 06/08/2020

Tony & Tonya

Brant is masterful! Our photos look like they’re straight out of a Vogue photo shoot! We are convinced no one knows Paris better! Brant knows exactly where to go to get the best of Paris for those once-in-a-lifetime photos. His brilliant eye perfectly captured every detail of our Parisian wedding and dinner reception. In a place bustling with activity, he skillfully orchestrated shots that made it seem as if we had the City of Love all to ourselves. Brant wields the perfect mix of light heartedness with laser focus. His professionalism is hands down second to none. It was our sincere pleasure to work with him. Brant was not just our photographer, he played an instrumental role in capturing the essence of our special day. We recommend Brant a million times over!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Jesse Gautreaux · Married on 06/06/2020

Very Happy Bride and Groom

Very professional. Very easy to communicate with during such a a stressful time. He's fair about traveling. He spent the ENTIRE day with us, >12hours. He photoed my bride and bridesmaids at her MOH home, shot the guys getting dressed at the venue, and stayed until the last person walked out the door. Absolutely everything about his work and photography was top notch and innovative. He captured our special day magically, just as anyone would hope it would be documented. We are in love with our photos

Sent on 06/20/2020

Mckensie Gautreaux · Married on 06/06/2020

Absolutely wonderful to work with!!!

My husband and I met Brant 5 years ago when we were maid of honor and best man at my sister’s wedding! He was so wonderful and easy to work with and we adored the way their photos turned out, so we decided to ask him to capture our own wedding day as well! Not only is he very professional and punctual, he starts in the morning when you’re getting ready and doesn’t stop until the night is completely done! We’re so happy with our pictures, we will cherish them forever.

Sent on 07/09/2020
  • Madison

Madison Dodderer · Married on 02/07/2020

Absolutely amazing! Would use Brant over and over!

Brant was absolutely amazing! From our engagement pictures, to my bridal portrait, to our wedding day, he did such a magnificent job capturing every special detail. His eye and creativity cannot be matched! Our pictures are absolutely beautiful and perfect. Brant is so easy to work with and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. He is so flexible, quick to respond, affordable, and is so fun to work with. He also did an amazing job making sure we got all the shots we wanted during our engagement shoot, as well as our wedding day. Our photos or wedding day would not have been the same without him. He captured everything so beautifully. You cannot go wrong using Brant for your wedding/family/photography needs! We cannot thank him enough for making our wedding day, and the months leading up to it, so special and perfect!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Kirby Jo Brown · Married on 11/03/2019

The best of the best!

Brant was suggested to me with high reviews after my best friends wedding in Cabo. The pictures he took were incredible. He is professional, understanding, relaxed, talented, artistic, and funny. I am beyond happy we chose him to capture this once in an lifetime experience. I absolutely recommend!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • KJ Brown

KJ Brown · Married on 11/03/2019

So impressed

Brant, you are truly amazing. You made this day flow so smoothly and have a gift for photography. I have only seen previews of our photos and I’m in love! You captured who matt and I are as a couple and they came out so pristine! You are professional, funny, easy going, and you captured the best day of our lives. I can’t thank you enough. I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 10/19/2019

Brant was amazing!

Brant was amazing! I would highly recommend him for wedding photographer. He did our engagement pictures, my bridals and of course our wedding. He is personable, flexible, and replies to emails and text messages in a timely manner. He was available the entire day of our wedding. He got there at 9 am and stayed until 11 pm. He was absolutely amazing to work with and our photos turned out beautifully. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, go with Brant!! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Sonia Lennon · Married on 08/27/2019

Brant exceeded our expectations

We booked Brant from Australia so naturally we were worried about the service and quality we would receive due to the distance and not having the opportunity to meet before our big day... But I can say the minute we met Brant we felt extremely at ease and had every confidence in him. He just took upon himself to get to know the location and little things like taking my dress, shoes and jewellery to capture their beauty in the outdoors. He was professional but fun and naturally easy to deal with. We both felt very relaxed and knew he was extremely good at his job! When we got our proofs we were beyond excited of how beautifully he captured our most precious moments of our day. He was 10/10 and his photography is exceptional and the best I have seen. We couldnt thank Brant enough and couldnt be happier with every aspect of his services.

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Maddie

Maddie · Married on 08/24/2019

Best Wedding Photographer Ever!!

Brant was phenomenal and truly did a wonderful job capturing our special day! Not only did he photograph our wedding day, but he did our engagement photos and my bridal portraits. He was so patient and made us feel so comfortable. I am so glad we chose Brant and would DEFINITELY recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Pamela Stanley · Married on 06/19/2019

Amazing!

NOTHING SHORT OF AMAZING!!! Planning a wedding is hard and really hard when you are planning it without a planner or experience. I found myself stalking reviews on this very site and after some time I developed a skill at deciphering which photographer was used. There was NO ONE who compared to Brant!!! He was always available, answered my 1000 questions and resourceful! My photos are thee bomb :) He helped the process to go so smoothly, no worries or restrictions and given he was with us from sun up until dinner, he became a family member by the end of the day. Pleasant attitude, engaging with family and easy going. He was worth EVERY dollar and was so good, relatives asked where I found him!!! From domestic to international BRANT IS YOUR GUY!!!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Alanna Rowley · Married on 05/07/2019

Amazing photographer

My partner and I were so happy with the quality of photos taken by Brant on our wedding day/elopement in Paris. He was a true professional and made the day so enjoyable. He knew the perfect spots to take photos in Paris. We can't thank him enough!! we wish we could give more than 5 stars

Sent on 06/12/2019

Bethany Svedeman · Married on 11/29/2018

Truly wonderful!

Brant was so wonderful, he is so creative and so skilled with natural lighting. Our engagement pictures were amazing and our wedding photos were absolutely stunning! He was so easy to work with and really captured us as a couple. You will not regret your decision to book Brant!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Danielle Ayala · Married on 11/17/2018

Engagement, Bridals, and wedding day coverage

I wish I could rate higher than 5 stars. That's how AMAZING Brant was/is. I knew I wanted him to photograph our wedding years before we even got engaged. The day after we got engaged, I emailed him to get pricing and availability. Believe it or not, I picked my wedding date around when he was available. That's how much I love his work. His prices are extremely reasonable and his work far exceeds anything you could ever pay. My husband and I are pretty goofy and awkward in front of a camera and he made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. He was super professional and also very genuine and made us feel like we were just hanging out with a friend. Come wedding day he far exceeding anything expectations I could have ever had. I honestly cannot recommend him enough! He got there early and even came to the rescue when our flower girl got stung by a bee and had sting ointment for us. He treats you like family and it reflects in his work. I didn't even feel like a camera was there cause he honestly just blended in with our family and friends. He captured such amazing photos that I look back on each one and can feel the emotions of that moment. I will cherish our photos forever and he will forever be our family photographer for every big moment in our lives. You will not go wrong with Brant. His talent is unreal and his personality and vibe is one of a kind.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Brian · Married on 11/15/2018

Brant Smith is Amazing!!

Obviously, the quality of Brant’s pictures speak for themselves and if you love the style and feel of his photos, you will not be disappointed! We had high expectations for his photos and he exceeded them with the wedding and engagement sessions. What’s even more impressive is his professionalism, attention to detail, creativity, flexibility, genuine kindness, and true passion for his work. He really crushed it and we couldn’t be happier! What a lucky find!! You really shouldn’t look any farther! Hire this guy!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Cathy Kuy · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Job!!!

Brant did an amazing job, he was very accommodating and very easy to work with, we couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. Highly recommended and will definitely use him again for future events!! LOVED OUR PHOTOS!!!

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Kärin

Kärin Caudle · Married on 10/06/2018

Read the review because I have too many good things to say!!!!

I can’t say enough good things about Brant. He is extremely easy to work with, fun to be around and completely professional. For our engagement pics he made us feel comfortable when we have never taken professional pictures and he helped us choose great locations. Also during the shoot he was so positive and wanted to get to know us so the pictures showcased our personalities and captured our relationship dynamic. For the wedding (other than the posed pictures) he did such a good job of blending in and capturing the energy and emotion of the night. I love every. Single. Picture (he sent me 636 so that’s saying a lot). The service he provides is completely worth it! I can not recommend him enough. THANK YOU BRANT!!! -Kärin and Christian

Sent on 11/25/2018

Korey · Married on 08/04/2018

Brant is absolutely amazing! He is extremely professional and the best at his job! I love every single photo he took! Brant was extremely accommodating and amazing at communicating and responding immediately. Brant made my husband and I feel so comfortable! He is definitely the best photographer and we can't thank him enough for the most incredible pictures!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Lynn · Married on 07/30/2018

Brant is an amazing photographer and we are thrilled with our decision to use him! He’s professional, helpful (he made numerous recommendations for us and even helped arrange our driver for our Paris wedding!), he is an effective communicator, and is flexible. We are thrilled!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Kendall · Married on 07/07/2018

Brant takes incredible pictures! The quality is amazing and he's able to accomplish what some need two photographers for. He was so easy to work with and made us feel at ease on our wedding day. Brant is THE best photographer for your wedding day.

Sent on 08/05/2018

James · Married on 05/19/2018

We expected high quality work for an affordable price, and Brant surpassed all expectations. Brant worked with us to develop a timeline for our wedding day, and he was everywhere we needed him, right on cue - it was if he anticipated exactly what we were going to want before we even realized it. His preparation allowed us to be ourselves and get lost in the moment without worry of documenting our day. He has a way of capturing beautiful, candid moments that help illustrate the mood beyond any organized photo. His knowledge of backgrounds and lighting turned our pictures into pure gold. As a result of his professional work, he captured all our amazing memories that we can now share with our loved ones for the rest of time. Brant was also very quick and thorough with any edits we needed on our pictures. I cannot recommend him strongly enough. 5 STARS in every aspect of his work.

Sent on 07/26/2018
  • Rachel & Jason

Rachel & Jason · Married on 04/24/2018

Brant is nothing short of AMAZING!! His work with color and photo framing is stunning! He has an eye for detail and catches those beautiful spontaneous moments of your day. We are in love with all our Wedding Day photos and could not be any happier!! Brant was quick to respond throughout the whole process. Having an intimate wedding in Paris, Brant was knowledgeable about the best areas for shots and even helped suggest vendors. On the day of, he rolled with the punches and helped manage the day to ensure we got the photos we really wanted. It was an absolute pleasure working with Brant. We couldn't imagine having had any one else! Thank you so much for sharing and capturing our Special Day!! If you're looking for a destination photographer who is the whole package, look no further!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Kelly · Married on 04/07/2018

We love Brant so much! Not only is he an amazing person, he is so so talented. You will not be sorry if you use him!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Jessie · Married on 01/27/2018

I am so glad we chose Brant! He is absolutely amazing! He is so easy to work with. We had to reschedule our engagement photos and bridals due to weather and he was so flexible and accommodating. Brant made it fun and we were very comfortable in front of the camera with him, which isn't easy for me. The pictures he took are stunning! We had some friends get engaged that loved our photos so much that they booked Brant for their wedding. You won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 03/28/2018