P.O. Box 2271, Chicago, IL 60567 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Brandy Flint Inc.

Brandy Flint Inc. is a wedding styling service based in Chicago, Illinois. Owner Brandy has been part of the fashion industry for more than two decades. Over the years, she has met and worked with a great many truly remarkable people. Brandy has the talent and experience you need to help you find your perfect wedding look. Brandy can’t wait to meet you and discuss how she can help you look and feel like the star you are.

Brandy Flint Inc. provides styling services for a variety of wedding-related events, including engagement parties, showers, luncheons, rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies, post-wedding brunches, and honeymoons. Brandy offers styling packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets. You can select a package just for you, or you can include all the members of your wedding party. Packages include a virtual closet, and purchases can be made directly from the lookbook.

• Black-owned
Elegant
twopiece 51 2015611 161448955840471

Brandy Flint Inc. Pricing

Brandy Flint Inc. Price Rates

Team of Brandy Flint Inc.

Brandy Flint

Brandy Flint

Owner

20 years working in the fashion industry. Started my own styling business right out of high school and have been going full speed ahead ever since. I dedcided to add wedding services to my styling board a few years ago after realizing how time consuming planning out the wardrobe for wedding events is. I wanted to bring my expertise to the wedding world and try to make it easier for brides to not have to worry about what they will be wearing to every event. I get excited with every new client I work with, I hope you are just as excited to work with me!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• P.O. Box 2271 Chicago, IL, 60567 See on map
    Location of (Brandy Flint Inc.)