Bradley & Lily Fine Stationery

1016 Kapahulu Avenue, No. 190 at South Shore Paperie!, Honolulu, HI 96816 Map · Phone number

About Bradley & Lily Fine Stationery

Bradley & Lily Fine Stationery specializes in couture stationery design and letterpress printing for couples looking for a sophisticated reflection of their personal style. Through a fun and collaborative creative process, we capture the wedding vision, set the mood and define the details for the event of a lifetime.
Ready-made designs are also available in the Demi-Couture section of our website.
Please call us or send us an email with questions or to make an appointment. We'd love to hear from you!

Follow Bradley & Lily Fine Stationery on

bradleyandlilylogo
kj

1 Reviews for Bradley & Lily Fine Stationery

Kayla · Married on 12/04/2010

Bradley & Lily Stationery did my wedding invitations and I couldn't have asked for anything better. Stacey and Ian were great to work with and were so helpful in planning the design of my invites. They were also incredibly fast considering how much of the work had to be done by hand!

B&L has an amazing portfolio of work (you can preview it on their website but seeing it in person is even better!) The invitations were elegant and simple enough but still portrayed the semi-formal beach theme I was going for.

My invites were done in letterpress (amazing) but the other pieces (map, rsvp card) were just printed regularly. The paper is such nice quality and WAY different than a lot of those online wedding invitation vendors. (Be sure to order samples of the online invite if you are even considering buying them. I went through dozens of samples before I gave up ordering online.) In the end it's so much better to work with someone locally where you can actually touch the paper and know the quality of what you're getting.

Stacey also hooked me up with a great calligrapher who did the addresses on the outer envelopes for me. Be sure to ask her for recommendations!

I received so many compliments from guests on our invites and I would recommend Bradley & Lily to everyone for weddings or birthday parties or anything else you need beautiful stationery for.

Sent on 03/28/2011

Bradley & Lily Fine Stationery FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Letterpress, Printing

• Moana Events
    Moana Events Wedding Planners

Bradley & Lily has absolutely amazing stationery and invitations. We would definitely recommend them!

• Let's Do This Event & Wedding Planning
    Let's Do This Event & Wedding Planning Wedding Planners

Fabulous, unique, cutsom, modern & fun designs!

• Gourmet Events Hawaii
    Gourmet Events Hawaii Wedding Caterers

Hands down this is the most professional and creative stationery company to work with in Hawaii. We have worked with Stacey and her team many times and have always been happy.

• 1016 Kapahulu Avenue, No. 190, at South Shore Paperie! Honolulu, 96816 See on map
    Tuesday-Friday from 10am to 4pm Saturday from 9am to noon (also available by appointment)