205 Grove Street, Charleston, SC 29403 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Boutique Planning

Boutique Planning is a wedding planning company based in Charleston, South Carolina. Since 2014, Boutique Planning has specialized in bringing elegance and creativity to intimate and grand wedding ceremonies and receptions. The experienced professionals at Boutique Planning's main goal is to learn every detail of your love story and design a unique wedding event that you and your guests will remember for a lifetime.

Boutique Planning is a full-service event design studio that provides planning services for many types of wedding events, which include civil unions, destination and double weddings, as well as cultural and religious ceremonies. Boutique Planning offers couples budget analysis services and referrals to preferred wedding vendors in the local area. They will also write up drafts of timelines and to-do lists in order to make sure your special day will be seamless for you and your guests. The company also offers partial and full wedding planning services.

Follow Boutique Planning on

Boutique Planning 5
Boutique Planning 6
Boutique Planning 7

Jason · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Wedding Thanks to Brooke Southern and Boutique Planning!!!

I’ll start with the bottom line: book Brooke and the team at Boutique Planning to plan your wedding! Our wedding day is an event we will cherish forever, and it would have never happened without Brooke Southern (Miller).

We’ll have to be honest in saying we didn’t know that a wedding planner would be “worth” the money when we first started budgeting. We are fairly organized, type-A individuals as it stands, so planning a party with all our favorite people seemed like a breeze (at first). But upon further due-diligence, we started realizing how much effort and coordination would be necessary to plan our big day. This wedding planning stuff is harder than it looks! We realized we needed to call on reinforcements.

Enter Brooke and Boutique Planning. We first met Brooke over a casual cocktail in town. Not only were we impressed by her thoughtful questions (both about our wedding dreams and our relationship), but she was so down to earth! Wedding planning is a journey, and we knew right off the bat that that this was someone not only more than capable of leading us through that journey, but also someone we wanted to bring along with us through such a fun and exciting (but often daunting) time of our lives.

Through the near 1.5 years we spent working and planning with Brooke, she always made us feel as if our wedding was her number one priority (even though she obviously had other events to work on). Given we are from out of town, she answered every call, text and e-mail almost immediately - and always with a helpful and quick solution to any issue that came up (and trust us, there will always be hiccups!). She also always made time for us when we in Charleston, even if it was super last minute.

Brooke was incredibly organized, which was a huge help because we worked with over a dozen vendors. Brooke was on top of every detail - from negotiating contracts, to making payments, to day of coordination - we never felt like there was a task she couldn’t handle. She helped guide all our budgeting, which is needed in a time where you can easily feel like everything seems necessary, but your budget isn’t endless. Given her experience and expertise, she was able to help us choose vendors in our price range, but also decide what details were “worth” it and which were just fluff that no one (including us) would remember.

Most importantly, Brooke was always so thoughtful. She took the time to listen and understand what style/feel/vibe we wanted for our wedding. Brooke somehow struck a perfect balance of calm and patient, but also incredibly on top of everything. I should mention we had a last minute rain storm that created some massive changes in our game plan, but Brooke was there to solve it, almost effortlessly and with perfect execution. Throughout the process, we would come to her with an idea, and she knew exactly what to do to transform it into a (realistic) reality. Brooke left no stone unturned in every minute detail of our big day. By the end of our wedding, Brooke was not just our planner but also a friend.

Brooke, from the bottom of our big hearts, thank you for everything. Thank you for handling the tough stuff so we never had to stress. We sincerely were able to enjoy every detail of our wedding and remember what it’s really about - sharing your love with all your favorite people in one place and starting a new life together. We hope we can stay close, as we keep saying to each other - we miss Brooke!!!

To anyone looking to book Brooke and the Boutique Planning team, I promise it’s more than worth it. She will stand by and guide you through every step of the way. Don’t hesitate for a moment!!!

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Boutique Planning 8
  • Krista

Krista Mccoll · Married on 10/27/2018

Boutiqe Planning Made Wedding Magic!

Ashley and the whole Boutique Planning team went above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect! I had a very clear image of what I wanted my wedding to look like and a very tight budget. Ashley was able to use her experience and connections to make my vision a reality all within a realistic price point. She was not afraid to advocate for me when booking and managing vendors, communicating clearly with me throughout the whole process. If I wanted to do something on my own, Ashley left me to it and was eager to step in and help when I came across an aspect of planning I didn't want to deal with.

The day of the wedding her and her team made the entire day go off without a hitch. She was on site early to make sure set up went smoothly and coordinated everything so all I needed to focus on was getting ready and enjoying the day. She was so kind and helpful to the entire wedding party- ensuring everyone knew what to do and where to go. There were so many details she kept in mind throughout the wedding that I could never have kept track of- for example she took my bouquet after pictures and safely displayed them during the reception. She was sure to give them back to me before our send off so we would have flowers in our send-off pictures. I didn't think anything of it at the time, but once I got the pictures back I was SO happy to have our florals in them.

I could go on and on about how much I enjoyed working with Ashley! I highly recommend her and Boutique Planning to be on your team as you embark on planning your wedding!

Sent on 01/23/2019

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2