Myrtle Beach, SC 29578 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Twenty Two Event Design

Hey guys!

My name is Brittany B and hopefully I will be your new wedding planner. I strive to provide excellent service...this includes being professional, polite and punctual amongst other things. I strive to create an incomparable event that makes you say, "Nothing could've made today any more perfect!”

I believe in creative approaches and individualized experiences. This is your special event and you must be in love with it. I pride myself in taking care of my clients and offering the highest sense of security possible. Your big day can be stressful and is my duty to make you to feel as relaxed as possible.

I would love to chat with you so shoot me a phone call, email or text!

Follow Twenty Two Event Design on

Reception
854e0eeb296fe725 1426261053771 mike tangie

1 Reviews for Twenty Two Event Design

Evelyn · Married on 05/16/2015

My daughter recently got married at Cherry Grove (North Myrtle Beach), 5-16-15, in an early morning ceremony. We finally found Brittany through our photographer and then through a couple of bridal shops eventually. The first potential coordinator we had dealt with over the phone for 2 months (and then finally met!) simply did not listen to what my daughter wanted. That was a nightmare in itself! But finding Brittany was a huge relief! She was a great communicator, listened well, was extremely professional and had a lot of excellent advice. I really did not know how much she took on herself until the morning of the wedding. She had everything arranged from the chairs on the beach, to the flowers, guiding the guests, announcing the newly married couple at the reception and guiding them through areas of the reception. From all the late night e-mails and phone calls, the few hectic days before the wedding, the ceremony itself through the reception, Brittany managed a perfect wedding day for my daughter and her new husband without a hitch, entirely due to Brittany's calm attitude and quiet competence. She was absolutely wonderful! Very highly recommend this wonderful young lady!

Evelyn Wilkinson

Twenty Two Event Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1