Brooklyn, NY 11238 Map · Phone number

About Bourgeon

Bourgeon is the culmination of hard work, vision and a true passion for floral design. By definition it means to flourish, to blossom, to begin to grow. Amy’s ability to design and create unique and inspired arrangements for any occasion is truly enhanced by her attentive eye for color and detail. Bourgeon would love to work with you to craft the personalized event secreted in your imagination.

SummerWildFlowers1
48009536361881327fccb
SummerWildFlowers1

10 Reviews for Bourgeon

Hatsie · Married on 05/06/2017

Amy and her team at Bourgeon are incredibly talented and passionate professionals who made our wedding day stunning. Picking a florist was one of the hardest decisions I made in the planning process because I had a very specific vision, but once we spoke with Amy, it became clear that she was the one to work with. She is wonderfully personable and easy to talk to, her creative vision aligned perfectly with mine and, even more, she provided ideas that I hadn’t, or couldn’t have, thought of myself. She transformed our intimate, indoor space into a lush, romantic garden.
    I planned an NYC wedding from Texas so communication was key. Amy was very prompt to reply to any emails my mom, our coordinator, or I sent, and she facilitated our flatware and silverware rentals. She recommended rental vendors and worked with them to get us the best price and to make sure that everything on our tables worked in harmony.
    The whole process from beginning consultation to her team meticulously setting everything up in the space was seamless and stress-free. We couldn’t be happier with the result, and truly cannot recommend Bourgeon highly enough.

Sent on 06/27/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Amy & Bourgeon. From our first meeting, I knew she would make my wedding everything I imagined - and I was right! She was easy to work with the whole time (and we changed the date of our wedding halfway through the process!) and had GREAT ideas. Seemed more like a friend than a vendor. She even drove up to my two venues upstate with me (took all day in the rain) to do a walk through. On the day of, our wedding looked AMAZING. She provided my bouquets, my bridesmaids' bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages for the mothers and grandmothers, flower girl crowns, baskets and petals plus reception centerpieces, candles, bar & escort card decor. She even came up with a creative (and elegant) way to cover an Exit sign in the ballroom that my husband couldn't stand.

My bouquet and all the flowers were even better than I imagined. Amy's work truly set the tone for the entire wedding and I received SO many compliments on all of it. Thank you, thank you, thank you Amy!

Sent on 07/18/2015
  • Aryn

Aryn · Married on 08/25/2012

Amy is so so wonderful! I really cannot say enough wonderful things about here and the work that she did for our wedding. I started freaking out a bit when I first started looking at florists because prices seemed pretty out of our reach. Most vendors that I met with would quite me a price that was beyond our budget without even offering other options about how to make it work for how much we actually wanted to spend. But Amy's prices were much more reasonable than most (possibly because her business was a bit younger than some), and she was so great about helping up build a beautiful and creative wedding that was within our budget. As soon as I met Amy, I got a really great feeling about her and could tell that this would be a really great thing. She seemed to have a very good mind for exactly what I had envisioned and was so enthusiastic and helpful through the whole process. She was so great with communicating with me about all of the details and making sure that everything was taken care and that we were getting the most for what our money could buy. My only regret was that I didn't plan ahead to have the flowers saved at the end of the night to enjoy them for jsut one more day. I love, love, loved working with Amy!

Sent on 10/14/2012

Award

Bourgeon FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 162.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 301.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 403.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 10,030.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages

• Brooklyn, 11238 See on map