Brooklyn, NY 11205 Map · Phone number

About a.p. bio

a.p. bio is a New York City studio focused on elevating floral design to art. Founder Doan Ly and her team create non-traditional designs for events and editorial. Taking queues from fine art, abstract forms, texture, light, and color, a.p. bio's work delivers beauty, yet challenges the way we define it.

a p biomain1

a.p. bio 2
a.p. bio 3

Madeleine Lee · Married on 11/17/2018

really incredible.

Of all the incredible vendors we worked with for our wedding, Doan (AP Bio) was the most fun, warm, creative, and understanding. Of course we chose to work with her for her unique style and artistry, but within that she was beyond receptive to our ever changing vision. It was not easy for us to trust that our vendors would pull it together without our constant oversight, but with Doan I felt like we could let her run the whole show.

Our guests were in disbelief over the floral design of the event. They are still talking about it 5 weeks later.

I would not hesitate to work with Doan for future events, and I recommend her to anyone considering it.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Kristin · Married on 09/16/2018

Beautiful flowers and wonderful to work with

Everyone should work with a.p. bio as their florist! Doan is the owner and she is a lovely person. She sets up meetings to discuss and gauge what you would like in terms of your presentation and overall vibe. Moreover, she was very familiar with the Foundry and that was really important to us. I sent Doan pictures of what I like and the color scheme, and she immediately understood what I was going for. Additionally, we added vines in the package because there was a great mezzanine area at our venue and it just looked wonderful on the railing.

Despite having an idea of what the flowers would be like, Doan and a.p. bio blew me away on the day of the wedding. The bouquets, the centerpieces, the additional ceremonial flowers and décor were even better than I dreamed of. A.p. bio is the best and the flowers were so unique and the arrangements exactly what I wanted on my wedding day. We heard such glowing reviews from our guests about the flowers, so many people took notice. A.p. bio is worth working with (Doan is creative and friendly!) and Doan and the a.p bio deliver! My husband let me decide most of the floral decisions and even he couldn’t believe how amazing everything turned out. We’d recommend a.p. bio and Doan to everyone!!!

Sent on 12/12/2018

crystal · Married on 08/25/2018

I have only good things to say! I love Doan and her team. They are an absolute dream to work with and create the most beautiful work. I was blown away on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Award

a.p. bio FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic

• Brooklyn, 11205 See on map