715 St Andrews Blvd, Charleston, SC 29407 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Borne

Borne, located in Charleston, South Carolina, is an all-inclusive salon offering on-site bridal hair and makeup services in Charleston and surrounding areas. We understand that the wedding planning process can be stressful and exhausting, we can alleviate some of that stress. Our bridal hair and makeup team will help bring your vision to life, leaving you feeling relaxed, confident and radiant.

Borne is a licensed salon offering on-site bridal services, their team of bridal styling professionals can come to your home, hotel or venue for all your wedding hair and beauty needs. Services include:

• Hair and makeup trials
  • Blowouts
  • Updo and styling
  • Extensions
  • On-site hair and makeup
  • Bridal party hair and makeup
  • Airbrush foundation

Borne 4
Borne 5
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Eldred · Married on 04/26/2019

THE place to go for wedding hair/makeup/ANYTHING

House of Hue is the place to go for wedding hair or literally just hair in general. Amber and Kristin not only saved my hair but gave me some beautiful hairstyle options for my big day as well as makeup that looks just stunning! Can't rave about them enough!

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 01/13/2018

Couldn’t be Happier!

Amber did my hair and makeup for my engagement pictures and for my wedding day. I couldn’t have been happier! She did some trials to help me pick what I liked best and then made my vague idea of how I wanted my hair come to life- better than I ever imagined! It was so dreamy and I love looking at the hair and makeup in all of my pictures. You know they did an amazing job if you can get a ton of great wedding photos! I wish I could have her do it every day 😍

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Borne 6
    Borne 7
    Borne 8

Borne FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 105.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 105.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 105.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• 715 St Andrews Blvd Charleston, SC, 29407 See on map
    843-258-8816 (Phone number)
    843-371-6597 (Other Phone Number)
    **email for availablility