Boho Chic Dreams

Santa Barbara, CA View map

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$6,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Tropical

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Single Flowers

• I
    Irene K. Married on 06/09/2022

Best florist for dried florals!

Gracie is not only super talented, but she's also SUCH a doll and a true pleasure to work with. My fiancé and I decided to elope and had just days to pull together a ceremony. It wouldn't have been the same without Boho Chic Dreams or without Gracie (the owner).

Our ceremony arch/aisle and the bouquets were mainly dried florals with a mix of non-dried and everything was STUNNING. The ceremony arch/aisle truly set the tone for the entire wedding.

From our first conversation, Gracie knew immediately what my vision was and completely brought it to life. We also hired Boho Chic Dreams for our overall wedding design and day-of-coordination. I didn't have to worry about a thing and the entire day came together so perfectly, so beautifully, and even better than I imagined. I plan on using Boho Chic Dreams for florals for all of my future non-wedding events.
  • Ashley
    Ashley C. Married on 04/30/2021

Wedding Floral Dream Come True

Gracie was amazing to work with! We gave her a vision board with random sample photos and a somewhat mismatched color scheme, and she made it come to life in the most beautiful way. Her florals made our ceremony space picturesque and made our table feel intimate and romantic.

Her creativity is off the charts - I wanted a very chic and modern look mixed with warm tones and she blew me away! Gracie transformed the small spaces into something magical. I truly hope to work with her again for future events.

Boho Chic Dreams's reply:

It was so wonderful to work with you Ashley and bring your vision to life!! Thank you for trusting me with my creativity and you looked absolutely beautiful. Thank you again, to more events together! :)
    Adriana Married on 10/18/2020

Amazing service and flexibility

Gracie was kind, artistic, prompt, and her arrangements were exactly what I would have imagined. She was so nice about our last minute changes and everything came out beautiful. I couldn’t have been more happy with our decision to use her. BOOK HER the experience and affordability was such an easy choice. Great addition to our special day!

Boho Chic Dreams's reply:

Thank you Adriana! It was so lovely working with you and working together to make it all work out for your wedding!

Pricing

Team

Gage  Allen
Gage Allen
Photographer

AWARD WINNING ELOPEMENT & WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER / FILMMAKER. BASED OUT OF SAN LUIS OBISPO, CALIFORNIA.

THE LITTLE THINGS AND THE BIG FEELINGS.

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THOSE SUPER AWKWARD FAMILY PICTURES PEOPLE TAKE WITH SANTA EVERY YEAR? YEAH THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M AFTER; THOSE PICTURES SCARE ME. WHERE IS THE ART IN THAT? WHERE IS THE RAW HUMAN EMOTION? WHERE ARE THE TEARS OF JOY, THE TRIUMPHANT VICTORY'S, THE LOVE AND EXCITEMENT? WELL, I CAN TELL YOU THOSE MOMENTS AREN'T HANGING FROM YOUR NEIGHBORS WALL. I WANT TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING REAL, SOMETHING TANGIBLE. SOMETHING THAT WILL STAND THE TEST OF TIME. SOMETHING THAT WILL HAVE YOUR NEIGHBORS DROOLING ALL OVER YOUR NEW HARDWOOD FLOORS.

Santa Barbara, CA, 93111
Location of (Boho Chic Dreams)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding