Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

8 Reviews for Bobbi Rose Photography

Multi. Locations (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)

Bobbi Rose is an amazing photographer! She not only gave us amazing engagement photos, but she also took the time to really make us feel comfortable during the session. I was really nervous before the photos, but she got me to loosen up which translated into absolutely beautiful photos!

Profile Picture Alicia, 1/19/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot

Thank you so much for your wonderful work! She takes the time to get to know what your needs are and pays attention to every detail! Thank you again so much and we will continue to use you!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bobbi captured so many great moments of our wedding! As an "out of touch," anxious bride Bobbi made me feel comfortable and kept me on my toes in regards to planning and executing the day of plan. You can trust that she will capture one of the most important events in your life with care and professionalism. Also, her assistant and videographer were awesome, and worked very well with the children in our wedding!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Prints