Bobbi Rose Photography Reviews

12 | Hampshire, IL

12 Reviews for Bobbi Rose Photography

Austin Davies · Married on 03/05/2019

Amazing photos!

Bobbi is a pro! She's very personable and all her years of experience show in her finished product - she made us all look great!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Alicia · Married on 01/19/2019

Bobbi Rose is an amazing photographer! She not only gave us amazing engagement photos, but she also took the time to really make us feel comfortable during the session. I was really nervous before the photos, but she got me to loosen up which translated into absolutely beautiful photos!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Patricia · Married on 01/12/2019

Fun to Work With!

My husband and I loved working with Bobbi and her team. She did our engagement photos which also featured our dogs! Bobbi was accommodating at all times and captured everything we wanted on our wedding day. We also used her photo booth which was a hit with our guests and everyone loved the variety of props. We would definitely recommend Bobbi, she is fun to work with and her pictures are amazing!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Shelby · Married on 10/19/2018

I would hire the team over and over again

Bobbi and her team did an amazing job photographing our wedding. They got gorgeous photos of my accessories, our unique cake, and all the beautiful details. I would hire them over and over again.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Samantha · Married on 10/20/2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful work! She takes the time to get to know what your needs are and pays attention to every detail! Thank you again so much and we will continue to use you!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Laura · event on: 10/26/2015

Bobbi does amazing work. She really was able to capture my son's personality and provide me with some of the best photos I have ever seen of him. I 100% Recommend Bobbi Rose Photography! !

Sent on 10/27/2015

Melissa · Married on 09/26/2015

Always available for questions art any time, easy to reach. Quality of photos was great. Over 900 beautiful photos from our wedding available to our friends and family.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Pearl Jam · event on: 08/22/2015

Bobbi Rose took Pearl Jam Tributes photos at EvenFlow in Geneva. The first thing you'll notice about her is she's very easy to work with. She's a professional, and the pictures looked fantastic. We would highly recommend her for any event. Big thumbs up!!!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Gary · Married on 07/27/2013

We were absolutely delighted with the professional service we received from Bobbi Rose Photography for our wedding. Her attitude and enthusiasm towards our wedding was first class and she was essential in helping our day run smoothly. We love our photos and would highly recommend her services to future brides and grooms! Everyone loved the pictures, she even placed some of our favorite shots on canvas after arranging with a quality processing shop near us. Her price was very competitive and we highly recommend her. Her artistic and creative touches that resulted in unique photos/poses that we never thought of was special. She even had the editing done weeks prior to her contracted date! We also came up with some vague ideas for shots we wanted and she turned them into photographic reality (one of those being a James Bond themed photo!

Sent on 04/26/2014

Val · Married on 03/20/2016

Bobbi produced a series of good images under difficult (theater) lighting conditions. She is very responsive to phone, text and email and worked quickly to make some edits we requested.

Sent on 04/10/2016

Kascey · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly recommended !

We would highly recommend Bobbie Rose photography for any event! My husband and I were not sure where to have our save the date pictures taken and Bobbie didn't let that stand in her way! We went to 2 different locations and she nailed it out of the park. Bobbie made us feel comfortable through the entire process. Our wedding book is very high quality and durable. The pages are thick and the print quality will last a lifetime. We will be recommending Bobbie Rose photography to everyone we know!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Amber · Married on 10/07/2017

Bobbi captured so many great moments of our wedding! As an "out of touch," anxious bride Bobbi made me feel comfortable and kept me on my toes in regards to planning and executing the day of plan. You can trust that she will capture one of the most important events in your life with care and professionalism. Also, her assistant and videographer were awesome, and worked very well with the children in our wedding!

Sent on 11/14/2017