855 Lisle Road, Owego, NY 13827 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1

About Bob Powell Entertainment

I am not just a DJ! I am a Master of Ceremonies, Lighting Designer, Wedding Coordinator, time keeper, maker of special moments, and most of all, an honest and down-to-earth person that wants to make your day perfect. Let's start the conversation here! Every couple deserves the absolute best! If you are willing to invest the time to work with me, we can create a guest experience like no other. I offer upscale services that will allow you to enjoy those moments of "Wow" that happen during a well-planned wedding day. I also offer ceremony services, custom lighting designs including, up lighting, color washes, projection wall designs, monograms, themes, or making happen any ideas that you can envision. Each client receives the level of communication that is best for them through e-mail, text, phone, Skype, Zoom, and face to face as much as needed. My system allows for on-line planning (at your convenience), communications, solicit requests from your guests, and even make payments. In short, your planning made simple! Take the opportunity to take your Wedding to the next level!

Remember this “People do not realize how greatly entertainment impacts the success of an event until they attend an event without quality entertainment” courtesy of Mike Wieder!

I hope to hear from your soon!

Follow Bob Powell Entertainment on

Bob Powell Entertainment 3
Bob Powell Entertainment 4

Jordan Charnetsky · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding DJ

Bob Powell is absolutely fabulous and my husband and I would highly recommend him for your wedding or for any event you may need a DJ for. We never felt like he was trying to sell us anything but that he truly wanted to make our day special and he did.
    He meets with you at least 3 times prior to your big day in order to plan with you everything that you want. He was helpful in the planning process as he is very experienced.
    Our ceremony was held outside and we were nervous about the audio as it is near a big highway. All of Bob's technology was top notch and there was no issue with the audio. Everyone could hear everything clearly. Our officiant had a clip on mic which was able to pick up his voice and ours during our vows. We also had a hand mic for a reading during the ceremony. He was able to quickly transition from the outdoor ceremony to indoors.
    During the reception we had great wedding party entrance songs, first dances, a love story (which he talked us into and I am so glad he did), and the shoe game. He helped us to plan out exactly when to do them and it was perfect! His uplighting and monogram made an extra special touch on the night. We also had his photo booth which the guests loved with all the props. He even took the design on our wedding invitations and made that the design for the printouts that the guests got to take home from the photo booth.
    He kept the party going all night and played the songs we wanted! Bob helped make the day go smoothly and everything was perfect! We highly recommend Bob Powell for your wedding or special event because he will get the job done and do it well!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Jordan · Married on 07/13/2019

Easy to work with and extremely helpful!

Bob was great, couldnt have asked for more in a DJ for our wedding. He is extremely affordable and willing to go above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Courtney Ashcraft · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful!

Bob is the best! Our big day couldn’t have gone any better! He handled everything so well and made everything go so smooth. Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Award

Bob Powell Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,250.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bob Powell Entertainment 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• KMK Photo and Imaging
    KMK Photo and Imaging Wedding Photographers

I am a photographer and I worked with Bob twice at weddings. Both times he fully engaged and entertained the whole room. He is very professional and smooth. It is easy to see that he is very experienced and up to date with his equipment. I look forward to the next time he is involved with a job I am on.

• 855 Lisle Road Owego, 13827 See on map
    6072061368 (Phone number)
    6077513187 (Other Phone Number)
    24 hours per day!