855 Lisle Road, Owego, NY 13827 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Deals 1

About Bob Powell Entertainment

I am not just a DJ! I am a Master of Ceremonies, Lighting Designer, Wedding Coordinator, time keeper, maker of special moments, and most of all, an honest and down-to-earth person that wants to make your day perfect. Let's start the conversation here! Every couple deserves the absolute best! If you are willing to invest the time to work with me, we can create a guest experience like no other. I offer upscale services that will allow you to enjoy those moments of "Wow" that happen during a well-planned wedding day. I also offer ceremony services, custom lighting designs including, up lighting, color washes, projection wall designs, monograms, themes, or making happen any ideas that you can vision. Each client receives the level of communication that is best for them through e-mail, text, phone, Skype, Zoom, and face to face as much as needed. My system allows for on-line planning (at your convenience), communications, solicit requests from your guests, and even make payments. In short, your planning made simple! Take the opportunity to take your Wedding to the next level!

Remember this "People do not realize how greatly entertainment impacts the success of an event until they attend an event without quality entertainment" courtesy of Mike Wieder!

I hope to hear from your soon!

Follow Bob Powell Entertainment on

Bob Powell Entertainment 3
Bob Powell Entertainment 4

Peggy H · Married on 10/13/2018

Exactly what we wanted!

Bob was fantastic, very professional and personable. It was our second wedding and we had guests mostly over 40. We asked him to recreate a late 70s prom and he totally nailed it! Excellent musical selections and way more dancing that we would have expected from the crowd. Folks in their 80s and 90s were out on the floor with the disco tunes! He performed the MC duties in a very entertaining manner and kept the night flowing. He was great to work with and we had the best party we could ask for.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Megan White · Married on 10/07/2018

So fun and adds a personal touch!

I am so glad that we had bob as our DJ! From the very start he was personal and attentive to the details. He went above and beyond to make sure we were gettting the music,lighting, and atmosphere that we wanted for our special day. Everything turned out beautiful and all the guests, as well as the bridal party, had a blast!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Alexis · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect day , perfect night !!

We had an absolute blast with Bob!! Super helpful and willing to get advice on anything and everything. Really took into consideration our interests and made the night ours! A night to remember - lots of laughter and lots of dancing!!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Bob Powell Entertainment 5

Award

Bob Powell Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,250.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bob Powell Entertainment 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• KMK Photo and Imaging
    KMK Photo and Imaging Wedding Photographers

I am a photographer and I worked with Bob twice at weddings. Both times he fully engaged and entertained the whole room. He is very professional and smooth. It is easy to see that he is very experienced and up to date with his equipment. I look forward to the next time he is involved with a job I am on.

• 855 Lisle Road Owego, 13827 See on map
    6072061368 (Phone number)
    6077513187 (Other Phone Number)
    24 hours per day!