810 Edgewater Drive, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $899
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Bob Collins Video Productions

Don't just remember your wedding, re-live it with a wedding "movie" on DVD from
Bob Collins Video Productions!

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life and one you will
remember always. The day will be exciting, busy, and will speed by in a blur..

The comment I hear most from my brides and grooms is that they did not know there was so much going on at the wedding and reception. They enjoy the chance to see and hear the little things they missed.

Visit BOBVOX.COM to see our sample videos. Click on Wedding Videography. When you visit my website, you'll notice that I actually have my prices listed. You'll never have to call to find out what a wedding video movie will cost!

If you have a special request for wedding or event video services, please let me know. I'll be happy
to create an offering customized for you!

For more information,please call us at 843-357-0126 or use the handy form on my "contact us" page.

Bob Collins Video Productions is a member of Coastal Wedding Professionals.

We serve all of South Carolina, North Carolina and where ever you are!

Bob Collins Video Productions accepts VISA, MASTERCARD, and DISCOVER!
You can also pay with Paypal.

Follow Bob Collins Video Productions on

Other couples have also viewed

• Visserman Visuals
Wedding on the roof top!
Wedding on the roof top!
Another wedding captured by Collins Video Productions
Another wedding captured by Collins Video Productions
Collins Video Productions will capture all of the details of your wedding!
Collins Video Productions will capture all of the details of your wedding!
BassFennellWeddingPictures

Videos 1 Video

21 Reviews for Bob Collins Video Productions

Julia E. · Married on 10/25/2020

Our Special Day

We recently got married and had Bob as our videographer. My mother in law did the dealings with him but she said he was very polite and easy to talk with. He was very "out of the way" on our day- I forgot he was there. That is good because you don't want someone always in your face. He was very friendly on our wedding day and helped make it memorable for us. I recently got the video link to watch and LOVE our video. He captured all the important moments that when you are in the moment you miss. It is so nice to be able to go back and watch it! Thank you Bob!

Sent on 11/14/2020

Bob Collins Video Productions's reply:

Julia,
    Thanks you for your kind words. You, Alan, and your mother in law were wonderful to work with. I'm so glad you felt that I was "out of the way" because I have always strived to be that way. It's your day and I don't want to impose. As much as you liked the video on line, remember that your wedding is coming to you on DVD so you can see it on your big screen TV, and with the chapters, you'll be able to jump right to your favorite parts.

My best to you and Alan for a great life together. You are a wonderful couple!

All My Best,
    Bob

T. T-M · Married on 06/21/2020

Excellent service from beginning to the end

Mr. Collins was professional from the first time we made contact over the phone. He answered all my questions with ease, arrived early the day of the ceremony to prep, get the lay of the land and take preliminary footage. The edited video was delivered in short time and will be a treasured momento of my son's and new daughter-in-law's wedding.

Sent on 07/01/2020

Kayla · Married on 05/25/2019

Cermony and reception videographer

Bob was a joy to work with he helped capture our very precious wedding moments. Bob did an excellent job with his non-intrusive cemera equipment it was easy to be ourselves and enjoy the wedding as well as capture every moment. He was professional and responsive to any questions we had, as well as accomadating the down time during the photo session after the cermony he asked the guest enjoying cocktail hour to share some words if they wished to do so which was important to me! Over all highly recommend his services.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Bob Collins Video Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 899
    Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card

• Scott Shaw Productions - DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

When I'm speaking with my DJ client about plans for their event and find they will be having a videographer, and the company in question is Bob Collins Video Productions, it's always a piece of welcome news! Not only does Bob produce a consistently great video product, it's always a pleasure having Bob with you at an event. His easy going interaction with the guests always puts a smile on their faces, and enable him to get those warm & sincere shots that others might miss. One of the main things you notice while watching Bob at work, is that he always seems to be in just the right place at the right time to get just the right shot. If you're looking for someone to capture all of the excitement and warmth of your special event, you need look no further than Bob Collins Video Productions. You won't be disappointed!

• Gigi Noelle Events Wedding Planners

Such a nice person to work with! We have always had great results with Bob and recommend him to a lot of our clients. We look forward to working with him more in 2014!

• Coastal Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Bobvox Media will be a great asset to you wedding memories. He will capture your wedding on video so you will have all the special moments that you will not remember on video for a lifetime to show everyone. I've worked with Bob on many weddings. He is always very professional and attentive to every detail of your special day.

• 810 Edgewater Drive Murrells Inlet, 29576 See on map
    Location of (Bob Collins Video Productions)