Roundtree Films

Hartsville, SC View map Visit website
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Roundtree Films is a videography company that specializes in weddings, based out of Hartsville, NC. This company works with newlyweds-to-be who want to create memorable moments that they can cherish for a lifetime. Owner and lead videographer Chris Roundtree works with a cinematic approach to tell your story, creating a masterpiece that allows you to relive your day again and again.

Roundtree Films accepts only one event per day, allowing the team to provide your event with their full focus and attention. A second videographer can be available upon request, ensuring that your day is captured from every angle. After the festivities, couples can avail of a range of keepsakes and mementos of their wedding, including:

• Save-the-dates
  • High-definition video
  • Highlight video
  • Drone footage
  • Full-feature video
  • Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Highlight Video

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

High-Def Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
High-Def Video
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Team

Chris Roundtree
Chris Roundtree
Owner

Your Wedding day could be one the most beautiful moments in your life, but yet also one of the most stressful. I remember when my wife and I were getting married. If you’re like me, I stressed about the Planning. But the wedding day? That was the beautiful part! Loved our photos, loved the support from family and friends, loved to see the beautiful woman I was going to marry.

But it was a blur. Somethings I remember clear as day, others I cant. That was back in 2011! No one offered wedding films in the area at that time. To have our very own wedding film would have been valuable. And now that I film other weddings, I see why it is!

One of my most rewarding moments from filming a wedding is to hear the feedback from the couples. To hear that they teared up and really got to see how beautiful their day was, motivates me to do even more for the next couple. I want you to see that day in all it's entirety. Your father or mother saying how beautiful or handsome you look. Your best friend laughing about some of the things yall did in the past and how you're here now....Your soon to be mate expressing their love for you in that raw moment. I want you to have that!

Serving SC , NC , GA and beyond Hartsville, SC, 29550
8439920533

9am - 6pm
Location of (Roundtree Films)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding