Charleston, Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $4,100
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Dock House Digital

Dock House Digital in Charleston, South Carolina is a filmmaking business available for weddings and other events. This business elaborates on the typical wedding video, using modern cinematography elements to create timeless films of your special day. This professional team is honored to help couples create a living memento of the emotions and details of their wedding event.

The cinematographers of Dock House Digital believe in creating videos that are both creative and cool. This filmmaking business is available to document your rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception, incorporating music and unique cinematic components for a polished and unique wedding film. Services offered by this business include the following:

• Additional hours
Follow Dock House Digital on

• Videos 12

84 Reviews for Dock House Digital

Kristin · Married on 06/03/2018

From the very first shot in my best friend's highlight video last year, I knew I would hire Drew at Dock House if I ever got married. I was engaged two weeks after her wedding and Drew was the first vendor we hired - even before our venue! We didn't even shop around because of how impressed we were with him. His personality absolutely fit our style and wedding. The highlight video came out a day or two after the wedding and blew everyone away! He is so talented, it's really unbelievable. His ability to tell a story and also capture the best moments of your wedding is uncanny and like no other. If you're looking for a videographer, stop at Dock House, you won't regret it!

Rebecca · Married on 05/11/2018

Drew is amazing. He was suggested to us by our wedding planners Pure Luxe Bride, and they hit the nail right on the head with Drew. We were going for a vintage 1920’s vibe and he 10000% captured it. He made me feel so beautiful which helped greatly when I was posing for photos. It was super helpful with the suggestions he was giving us with movement, and it all made sense once we saw our highlight video which brought all of those wedding day feels back! Drew is professional and incredibly talented. I would recommend him to anyone getting married in Charleston, SC. It doesn’t get better than him! Thank you so much Drew!!

Dock House Digital FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,100.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive

• Invitation Only
    Invitation Only Wedding Planners

Drew is amazing at what he does! He is highly recommended by our company for our clients' videography requests.

• Oakley Farms
    Oakley Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Dock House Digital is a fantastic company, I highly recommend their services.

• Larger Than Life Events and Design
    Larger Than Life Events and Design Wedding Planners

Dock House Digital is THE premiere videographer! I have worked with Drew on several occasions both corporate and social events - and the end product was nothing short of spectacular. He is discreet and you won't even notice that he is there! Please don't hesitate to contact Dock House Digital for all of your web needs.

• Charleston Charleston, South Carolina, SC 29401 See on map