Charleston, Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Dock House Digital

Dock House Digital in Charleston, South Carolina is a filmmaking business available for weddings and other events. This business elaborates on the typical wedding video, using modern cinematography elements to create timeless films of your special day. This professional team is honored to help couples create a living memento of the emotions and details of their wedding event.

The cinematographers of Dock House Digital believe in creating videos that are both creative and cool. This filmmaking business is available to document your rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception, incorporating music and unique cinematic components for a polished and unique wedding film. Services offered by this business include the following:

• Additional hours

93 Reviews for Dock House Digital

• Emilee

Emilee Demoss · Married on 01/18/2020

Book Drew Now!

WOW! If you are researching for your perfect videographer - please stop your search because you have found THE best. Drew, with Dock House Digital, is absolutely incredible! During the entire planning process, working with Drew was a breeze. Even when that meant adding additional day of hours less than a month before our wedding day. He made sure to accommodate any wish we had. The day of our wedding Drew arrived on time and ready to go. From that moment on he truly never missed a beat. He worked alongside our photographer so effortlessly - at times I would forget he was even there. I never felt overwhelmed or that I was “being filmed”... so much so that I told my husband that I had hoped we had given Drew enough to work with - haha. This small self doubt was completely erased after we received our highlight film within A DAY of our wedding. In fact, it was so quick we still had most of our family in town so we got to watch the video alongside them and watch their reactions of our big day. We laughed, we cried, we smiled... then we all rewatched it over and over again. Drew captured our day perfectly and for that I can never thank him enough. Choosing him as our videographer was hands down the best decision we made! Drew - from the bottom of my heart - THANK YOU! We love you!

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/16/2019

Email him now

Congratulations you just got engaged! Have you booked Drew yet? If you haven’t, stop reading this review and email him right now. If he isn’t available on your date you might want to explore the option of moving your wedding date. I’m serious – he is that good.
    Shortly after our wedding I get an email from Drew with a link to a highlight video. First, I was shocked how quickly he turned that around. Then we started watching the video, mind you in an airport, and started hysterically crying. Drew does an incredible job of capturing the personality of each couple. During portions of the video I was thinking oh wow, when did he get that shot. He has such an eye for detail and the music he chooses is spot on. The only downside, you will love your video so much your significant other might threaten to take away your phone. I guess showing the video to everyone at your hotel, random strangers at the bar, and a stray dog is excessive. So just wait till your significant other goes to sleep before you watch the video on a constant loop.
    Drew is remarkable and I feel lucky he was able to capture our wedding. His work is such a gift and will be a treasured memento in our family forever. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Drew.

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Emmie

Emmie · Married on 09/07/2019

Super Talented

Working with Drew was easy and seamless! The way he quietly captures every single detail of your day is truly incredible. He is beyond talented and we know that our video will be something we cherish for many many years to relive one of our favorite days!

Sent on 09/20/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Dock House Digital FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3500
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4100
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    USB Flash Drive

• Invitation Only Wedding Planners

Drew is amazing at what he does! He is highly recommended by our company for our clients' videography requests.

• Oakley Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Dock House Digital is a fantastic company, I highly recommend their services.

• Larger Than Life Events and Design Wedding Planners

Dock House Digital is THE premiere videographer! I have worked with Drew on several occasions both corporate and social events - and the end product was nothing short of spectacular. He is discreet and you won't even notice that he is there! Please don't hesitate to contact Dock House Digital for all of your web needs.

• Charleston Charleston, South Carolina, 29401 See on map
    Location of (Dock House Digital)