Boardwalk Photo Booth Company

4216 Virginia Beach Boulevard Suite 125 (inside the Wayside Village Shoppes), Virginia Beach, VA 23452 Map · Phone number

About Boardwalk Photo Booth Company

Photo Booths • Pro DJ Services • Uplighting

Boardwalk provides award-winning vintage-inspired photo booths, professional DJ services, and even gorgeous wireless uplighting for weddings and special events. Our retro photo booth studio is located in Virginia Beach, but our awesome reviews here on WeddingWire often lead us to travel well out of our normal service area. If you're looking for a truly professional, customer service oriented company that stands out from the crowd...you've found it!

Contact Shawn or Carolyn today to see how Boardwalk can help take your celebration to the next level. We'd love to be a part of the fun!

Follow Boardwalk Photo Booth Company on

Boardwalk Photo Booth Company 3
Boardwalk Photo Booth Company 4
Boardwalk Photo Booth Company 5

Celeste · Married on 09/21/2019

Best MC, Lighting, Photobooth Combo!

Boardwalk gave us the most wonderful experience ever. It was more than just amazing music personalized for us, wicked lighting for the party atmosphere, and awesome MC work, which needs to be noted. They truly went above and beyond to help me, as a bride, find a meaningful song to make me feel like my late Father was walking down the aisle with me the day of my wedding, making my wedding day one to remember. This is the service that makes the difference.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Marcy · Married on 06/29/2019

Boardwalk Photo Booth

Excellent service from start to finish. Shawn and his team were helpful, professional and so pleasant to work with. Our guests had a great time in the booth and we have a wonderful keepsake full of fun wedding memories!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Anne

Anne M Polk · Married on 04/11/2019

Boardwalk Photo Booth Rental

I hired Boardwalk Photo Booth Company for my son's wedding. From the owner to the booth attendees at the wedding, they were all very attentive to our needs. Shawn and his team always communicated in a timely manner from the beginning with our interest to the day of with final details. The wedding had over 250 guests and all the guests enjoyed their experience and interactions in and around the booth. The booth was a great addition to the evening and the quality of photos impressive. The wide range of photo props provided everyone an opportunity to smile! Highly Recommend!

Sent on 04/11/2019

• Cathy Smith Photography
    Cathy Smith Photography Wedding Photographers

These are my go to recommended photo booth company. The quality of their photos is far better than many of the other booths I've worked with! And their personality is just as awesome!

• Michelle Amarillo Event Planning
    Michelle Amarillo Event Planning Wedding Planners

I love working with Boardwalk Photo Booth Company! Shawn and Carolyn are some of the greatest people you will ever meet and whether my clients use them for their photo booth or DJ services, they never disappoint! They are professional, easy to work with, and really excel at what they do!

• Echard Wheeler Photography
    Echard Wheeler Photography Wedding Photographers

Love Boardwalk Photo Booth Company! They always bring an extra dose of fun to any wedding we work together!

• 4216 Virginia Beach Boulevard Suite 125 (inside the Wayside Village Shoppes), Suite 125 (inside the Wayside Village Shoppes) Virginia Beach, Virginia, 23452 See on map
    (757) 655-5386 (Phone number)
    By Appointment.