Nearby Vendors to Consider

About B&M DIGITAL, LLC

Audio. Video. Web.

We love creating things and meeting new people.  We're thankful every day that we get to do this for a living and feel it shows in our work.  We specialize in various events, weddings, audio/video production, design, video marketing and much more.

Whether you're starting a business or celebrating a special event, let us help you do it in a unique, creative way. Contact us now, we'd love to chat!

Read more at www.bmdigi.com

Digital Download (1)
DVD (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)

We can not say enough good things about Brad and his team! They were wonderful and accommodating on the day of the wedding, leading up to the wedding, and after the wedding! Our video turned out better than I could have imagined! Thank you so much for capturing our perfect day that we will have forever! We also love the professional movie quality case that it arrives in! Highly recommend! Search no further!

Profile Picture Allie , 9/16/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

B&M Digital is the best money we spent on the entire wedding, and we were beyond happy with every one of our vendors. The highlight video is such a treasure, and we opted for the top package so we would have the full day's events on film. We're so grateful we did because the videos are now our most prized possession! On top of the finished product, Brad was so easy to work with. He made time to meet for an initial consultation, and responded to every email thereafter within 24 hours. The day of the wedding, Brad and his associate Blue were fun to have around but at the same time invisible. We were surprised to see so much of the footage because we don't remember seeing them after our couple portraits! We never felt like there was a camera in our face, yet Brad and Blue managed to get all of the most perfect shots. I would recommend B&M Digital for ANY event.

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I was incredibly picky when searching for a videographer for our wedding. I searched for MONTHS and could not find a reasonably priced vendor who did work up to my high (millenial) standards. Then I came across B&M Digital through a recommendation from my photographer. The second I watched their portfolio, I knew this was the vendor I had been looking for! We received our wedding highlights video yesterday and my husband and I could not be more in love!!! Brad and Brandon were able to capture every single highlight of that day and include it in the video in some way or another. It was perfect and precisely what I had dreamed of. The attention to detail Brad has was impeccable- he did not miss a thing!

Aside from the AMAZING work product, Brad was incredible to work with. He was quick to respond to emails, flexible when changes in our wedding timeline came about, accommodating to any and all of our needs, and just overall a fun guy to have around you all day at your wedding! This laid back, accommodating attitude took so much stress off of me as wedding planning can be extremely stressful. I cannot recommend B&M Digital enough if you need a beautiful video to help you capture your special day forever.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews

USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
6 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
B & M Digital are great to work with at weddings and events. They are professional and dress professionally for your event. B & M Digital will capture the footage you will enjoy to watch for years to come. I highly recommend you consider B & M Digital for your videography needs.

I first met Brad and Melissa at a wedding in 2011 we were both shooting. I was quite impressed with how well they worked together and how they covered all angles of the day. The bride later showed me her trailer and I loved it! So much so that when I was looking for a videographer to shoot my promo video, I knew exactly where to turn. He made the entire process so easy and fun. I was amazed at how the video turned out and it far exceeded my expectations. I always recommend B&M to my couples and I know they will be completely satisfied!

Events