529 Main Street, Windsor, CO 80550 Map · Phone number

About Blushing Bride

Blushing Bride is a full service bridal salon, offering bridal attire and accessories for the whole bridal party. We have a unique selection of gowns for the bride, her maids, flower girls, and mother's; and tuxes for the goom and his attendents.
Blushing Bride is proud to showcase gowns from the top bridal designers, including: Allure Bridals, Alfred Angelo, Anjolique, Casablanca, Exclusive Bridals, Joli, and Maggie Sottero. In addition, to carrying bridesmaid attire from Allure, Alfred Angelo, Bella Formals by Venus, and flower girl dresses from Alfred Angelo, Little Maidens by Venus, and Tip Top Kids.

Follow Blushing Bride on

28 Reviews for Blushing Bride

• Bailey

Bailey Cross · Getting married on 09/07/2019

The best experience!

After trying on a million dresses and starting to think I wasn’t going to be able to find a dress I loved in my price range, I made an appointment here. I had asked about a few dresses when I made an appointment, and they were already pulled and ready for me to try on when I got there. The woman helping us was SO attentive and helped me look through all of the racks in addition to the ones I had mentioned. I described what I was looking for and what I was hoping to spend, and she found the PERFECT dress! She didn’t try to upsell me or pressure me into buying anything, and I didn’t feel rushed like I did and the other shops I visited. I would recommend this place to anyone, especially if you’re in a budget!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Calli · Married on 08/11/2018

Loved my experience at the Blushing Bride! I was able to say 'Yes to the dress' here. Everyone that I have worked with was amazing. They weren't pushy and let me try on any dress that I wanted to and as many times as I wanted. They made my appointment about me. I'm so glad that I found this boutique and would highly recommend it to any bride.

Sent on 09/03/2018
  • User2658579 · 1+ year ago

I purchased my allure gown here. My family and I had just come from a HORRIBLE experience at David's bridal. It was my first time trying on dresses and I was ready to call it quits. The second we walked in the door I was so happy. My family was pulling dress after dress. There was a quiet and beautiful (and LARGE) area for us to try on dresses. I was comfortable and felt NO pressure from the sales staff. They were so friendly and complimented me with every dress. In the end there were 5 dresses I absolutely loved. My favorite was a little out of my price range. Normally, the store offers a 10% discount if you pay cash. I was not paying cash, but since I was paying for it all up front she offered me the discount anyway. I bought my dress in October and was told it would be about 5 months. It came in extremely early and they called me the day it came in. The got me in that day for fitting and since my family couldn't be there they kindly helped me in and out of the dress. They also recommended an amazing seamstress who did a beautiful job with my alterations for a price I could afford. I would highly recommend this bridal salon!

Sent on 09/03/2013

• Windsong Estate
    Windsong Estate Banquet Halls

Beautiful dresses and great staff!

• Kristopher Lindsay Photographer
    Kristopher Lindsay Photographer Wedding Photographers

Great dresses, wonderful service and so easy to work with!

• Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings Mansion Weddings

We would recommend anyone to search for their dress at Blushing Bride! All of the store associates are extremely sweet, inviting, and accommodating. The dresses that Danielle displays at our annual bridal show are so stunning, and they have a great selection of dresses and designers!

• 529 Main Street Windsor, 80550 See on map