529 Main Street, Windsor, CO 80550 Map · Phone number

About Blushing Bride

Blushing Bride is a full service bridal salon, offering bridal attire and accessories for the whole bridal party. We have a unique selection of gowns for the bride, her maids, flower girls, and mother's; and tuxes for the goom and his attendents.
Blushing Bride is proud to showcase gowns from the top bridal designers, including: Allure Bridals, Alfred Angelo, Anjolique, Casablanca, Exclusive Bridals, Joli, and Maggie Sottero. In addition, to carrying bridesmaid attire from Allure, Alfred Angelo, Bella Formals by Venus, and flower girl dresses from Alfred Angelo, Little Maidens by Venus, and Tip Top Kids.

Follow Blushing Bride on

Blushing Bride 1
  • Jessica

Jessica Delauder · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Found the perfect dress!

I brought my mom, aunt, cousin, and best friend with me to try on dresses during the National Bridal Sale Event. They had a great selection, even in size 16, and as an added bonus everything was under $700 and we could take the dress home immediately. I got an awesome deal on my Maggie Sotterro. We were the only people in the store and had the full attention of the consultant during the like 2 hours we were there. I grew up in Windsor so I joked with her that I remember when this place was a car dealership (or rather it was several car dealerships over the years). The seating area was large and comfortable for my whole entourage, the fitting room was large enough for both of us even with huge ballgowns. They also provided two recommendations for local seamstresses and gave lots of ideas and suggestions about how I could alter the dress. I'm so glad we decided to make an appointment and keep it local! As a bonus, I've heard lots of stories about the wedding gown bags provided being see-through, but their bag is not and is adorable. The only thing my fiance could tell is that I didn't get a black dress like I teased and that it isn't "too poofy" which was his one request. Now I can't wait until September 2020 to show him!

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Blushing Bride 2
  • Bailey

Bailey Cross · Married on 09/07/2019

The best experience!

After trying on a million dresses and starting to think I wasn’t going to be able to find a dress I loved in my price range, I made an appointment here. I had asked about a few dresses when I made an appointment, and they were already pulled and ready for me to try on when I got there. The woman helping us was SO attentive and helped me look through all of the racks in addition to the ones I had mentioned. I described what I was looking for and what I was hoping to spend, and she found the PERFECT dress! She didn’t try to upsell me or pressure me into buying anything, and I didn’t feel rushed like I did and the other shops I visited. I would recommend this place to anyone, especially if you’re in a budget!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Calli · Married on 08/11/2018

Loved my experience at the Blushing Bride! I was able to say 'Yes to the dress' here. Everyone that I have worked with was amazing. They weren't pushy and let me try on any dress that I wanted to and as many times as I wanted. They made my appointment about me. I'm so glad that I found this boutique and would highly recommend it to any bride.

Sent on 09/03/2018

• Windsong Estate
    Windsong Estate Banquet Halls

Beautiful dresses and great staff!

• Kristopher Lindsay Photographer
    Kristopher Lindsay Photographer Wedding Photographers

Great dresses, wonderful service and so easy to work with!

• Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings
    Tapestry House by Wedgewood Weddings Mansion Weddings

We would recommend anyone to search for their dress at Blushing Bride! All of the store associates are extremely sweet, inviting, and accommodating. The dresses that Danielle displays at our annual bridal show are so stunning, and they have a great selection of dresses and designers!

• 529 Main Street Windsor, 80550 See on map