Prince Frederick, MD 20678 Map · Phone number

About Blushing Blooms Floral Design

Whether your budget is modest or generous we are dedicated to helping you create, design and personalize your event. We work closely with you to truly understand and define your vision to ensure your day is everything you imagined. We bring you the best quality product possible, hand selecting every flower and crafting your arrangements with care and passion.

Follow Blushing Blooms Floral Design on

Blushing Blooms Floral Design 5
Blushing Blooms Floral Design 6
Blushing Blooms Floral Design 7

Lindsey · Getting married on 07/01/2025

From our initial communication, Jennifer was fantastic to work with. She initially sent a questionnaire that she uses to get a sense of types of florals, colors/inspiration, as well as logistically what we were looking for. She was great in helping me identify what was most important in my vision and the best ways to allocate my budget (which she was respectful of).

The florals turned out beautifully on the wedding day. The bouquets were true to our discussion, and she created beautiful details (using lace from my mom's wedding dress to finish my bridal bouquet, adding florals to wine bottles we provided to finish our centerpieces, etc). I cannot say enough about how she went above and beyond setting up the altar on the day of our wedding when it had been heavily raining with an uncertain forecast for ceremony time. She brought a backup structure if we wanted to choose to set up inside, and when I told her I really wanted to try outside, she went out in the rain and set up the fabric and floral installations in a way that could have hopefully come inside if needed. The weather ended up clearing just in time and we were beyond thrilled with the decor, bouquets, and details she helped put together.

Shannon · Married on 08/11/2018

Jennifer was a amazing and professional when it came to working with her to design my wedding bouquets. Jennifer worked around my schedule to meet and was quick with her email responses. When she delivered my bouquets, I couldn’t believe how beautiful they were. She exceeded my expectations!

Blushing Blooms Floral Design 8
    Blushing Blooms Floral Design 9
  • Haley-Jean

Haley-Jean · Married on 06/30/2018

We found Jennifer (Blushing Blooms) while researching floral designers and florists for my daughter's wedding a year in advance of the big day. What a joy she has been to work with. My daughter and I had ideas for a boho vintage garden party wedding, and Jennifer brought those ideas to life. She took her time to meet with me in person and then months later with my daughter who was visiting home from out of state. The wedding flowers were beyond our expectations.
    Jennifer and her assistant/husband arrived at the venue hours ahead making sure everything was arranged perfectly. The bouquets and floral crowns the attendants wore were gorgeous and held up all afternoon and evening despite the heat advisory that day. When Jennifer placed that beautiful crown on the bride, I cried the happiest of tears. All the floral arrangements, king's table garland design, and arbor flowers were beautiful, and we received compliments from so many guests. Jennifer went above and beyond by personally delivering a secondary bridal bouquet to our home for the intimate chapel ceremony we had for the immediate family two days prior to the big day. We recommend Jennifer without hesitation.

Blushing Blooms Floral Design 10

Blushing Blooms Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 230.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 140.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 300.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Swan Point Yacht and Country Club
    Swan Point Yacht and Country Club Country Club Weddings

Blushing Blooms is one of the most professional, flexible, and friendly vendors we have the pleasure of working with. Jennifer is a pleasure to work with and will make professional suggestions to better match the theme, mood, and budget of the event. She takes the time to understand the connection between the venue, the flowers, and outside factors such as weather to ensure she gives a quality product. I have even seen her give instructions to wedding parties to leave their bouquets in water until RIGHT before the ceremony to preserve special flowers like hydrangea in the summer heat. She is by far our go-to for all things floral at Swan Point!!

• Miranda Paige Beauty
    Miranda Paige Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Unbelievably talented & professional!

• Amanda Adams Photography LLC
    Amanda Adams Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

Jennifer has always showed up with a huge smile on her face and has done everything she can to make sure her clients are well taken care of. I've had the honor of working by her side at weddings, as well as special projects and I'm always so excited to watch her work. She creates beautiful arrangements!

• Prince Frederick, MD 20678 See on map