Leesburg, VA 20175 Map · Phone number

About Lark Floral

Lark is a floral design studio located in Loudoun County, Virginia servicing the greater Washington DC area. Owner Kari Schriever has worked for many years as a florist as well as in plant nurseries, landscape design, and botanic gardens. She has a vast knowledge of both the science and art of flowers. Our designs showcase the special characteristics of each flower variety. Likewise, each couple is unique and it is our goal to make every design a custom reflection of each cherished client.

vicki grafton photography dc virginia charlottesvi

Lark Floral 6
Lark Floral 7

Stevi · Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful experience!

Lark Floral did an amazing job for my recent wedding. Kari was excellent and worked through numerous requests and changes that I had to my floral proposal in order to get my florals exactly how I wanted them on my wedding. On the wedding day, the florals exceeded my expectation and helped to create a beautiful event. The flower arrangements were even more beautiful that I had expected. I would highly recommend Lark Florals for your upcoming event.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Lark Floral's reply:

Thank you Stevi! Your wedding was so beautiful, we are thankful we could be a part of it!
  • DevSet

Nichole · Married on 03/29/2019

Kari Brought My Floral Vision to Life!

Me being a big fan of Pinterest, I had pinned the exact flowers I wanted for my wedding, unsure if any floral vendor would be able to recreate it, given the season. When I reached out to Kari, the owner of Lark Floral, she said she could do it, and my gosh did she! The bouquets, boutonnieres, as well as our tall arrangements and smaller table buds came out perfect. In fact, seeing my bouquet brought on a few tears, as it's the first time all of this felt so real! I highly recommend Kari to help bring your vision to life!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Lark Floral 8

Lark Floral's reply:

Thank you so much Nichole! So happy you enjoyed the flowers. Congratulations on your marriage!
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 03/23/2019

Wow. Stunning. Amazing.

Kari was so easy to work with.. she took my colors and lack of flower knowledge to make STUNNING pieces of work. I had an idea of what everything would look like but the reality on my wedding day blew me away. The flowers were everything and I can’t thank her enough! I would recommend Kari to all for all occasions. And my bouquet even made it made a cross country plane ride back with me. Love love love!!

Sent on 04/05/2019
    Lark Floral 9
    Lark Floral 10

Lark Floral's reply:

Thank you for these kind words Meredith. Your wedding was so beautiful! I love that the flowers took a plane ride! xo

Lark Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 255.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,008.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Leesburg, 20175 See on map