Leesburg, VA 20175 Map · Phone number

About Lark Floral

Lark is a floral design studio located in Loudoun County, Virginia servicing the greater Washington DC area. Owner Kari Schriever has worked for many years as a florist as well as in plant nurseries, landscape design, and botanic gardens. She has a vast knowledge of both the science and art of flowers. Our designs showcase the special characteristics of each flower variety. Likewise, each couple is unique and it is our goal to make every design a custom reflection of each cherished client.

Lark Floral
15daf1c2fb4b68db 1454691119256 vicki grafton photography dc virginia charlottesvi
vicki grafton photography dc virginia charlottesvi

Lark Floral 6
Lark Floral 7
  • Alex

Alex Mai · Married on 09/01/2019

Excellent Service, Great Professionalism and Gorgeous Flower Arrangements!

Kari and the Team at Lark Floral did a fantastic job at our wedding! From the moment we hired her until the day of the wedding, she provided us with great service, suggestions and availability! All the flowers were very fresh, the arrangements were fantastic and she did an amazing job in listening to what our needs were and deliver them on the job! Money well spent! We are definitely recommending Kari and Lark Floral!

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Lark Floral 8

Lark Floral's reply:

Thank you so much Alex! The wedding was beautiful and we were so happy to provide the flowers. Wishing you all the best!

Kristin Palmer · Married on 08/17/2019

Stunning flowers!

I have to start by saying I know NOTHING about flowers. I had an idea of the colors I wanted, and maybe a vague sense of the "vibe" I was going for, and when I chatted with Kari at Lark Floral I tried to get this across, but was entirely unsure if I made any sense. Well, she delivered EXACTLY what I was hoping for! The flowers were full, bright, diverse and just stunning. I received so many compliments on them. Everything was beautiful, but the flowers on the arbor we got married under, and the boutonnieres (which my husband had strong opinions on) were stand outs. Kari was also very responsive over email and when I had to make a few changes to my table counts she didn't bat an eyelash. Lark Floral (from my understanding/experience) doesn't do anything other than floral arrangements, which at first threw me a bit as I'd half expected other centerpiece items to be available, but actually this gave me even more creative freedom to decorate with what I wanted, which ended up being a lot of fun. Overall, she was so professional and the flowers were definitely more stunning than I could have ever imagined. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Lark Floral's reply:

Thank you Kristin! We loved working with you and creating the flowers for your beautiful wedding. All the best!

Stevi · Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful experience!

Lark Floral did an amazing job for my recent wedding. Kari was excellent and worked through numerous requests and changes that I had to my floral proposal in order to get my florals exactly how I wanted them on my wedding. On the wedding day, the florals exceeded my expectation and helped to create a beautiful event. The flower arrangements were even more beautiful that I had expected. I would highly recommend Lark Florals for your upcoming event.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Lark Floral's reply:

Thank you Stevi! Your wedding was so beautiful, we are thankful we could be a part of it!

Lark Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 255.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,008.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Leesburg, 20175 See on map